Page 1 of 53
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    *since the NYT one might be paywalled*

Its funny how for all Qanon's claims of wanting to go after pedophiles, they back the GOP, which just keeps getting outed as being the monsters they claim to hunt

OP Warnings:

Cease further debates over the age of consent or semantic arguments over terminology. It's unnecessary derailing.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-06 at 01:15 PM.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

that projection rearing its head up again.

I mean... is anyone surprised that an alcoholic fratboy like Gaetz is doing this shit?

Hmf... I wondered about this; Matt Gaetz may bow out of Congress early: report

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), an ally of former President Trump, is reportedly considering retiring from Congress to take a job with Newsmax, according to an Axios report.

Gaetz, who was first elected to the House in 2016, the same year Trump won the presidency, has told allies that he is thinking about ending his congressional career in its third term. He's started early conversations with Newsmax about joining the conservative network, according to Axios.

---

Him..cashing out of Congress this early when he had a lot years to bank on made no sense to me wgen I first read this. Reading the op..suddenly it's all so clear.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    that projection rearing its head up again.
    Right? I mean, holy fuck - GaetzGate here we go!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), an ally of former President Trump, is reportedly considering retiring from Congress to take a job with Newsmax, according to an Axios report.

Gaetz, who was first elected to the House in 2016, the same year Trump won the presidency, has told allies that he is thinking about ending his congressional career in its third term. He's started early conversations with Newsmax about joining the conservative network, according to Axios.

---

Him..cashing out of Congress this early when he had a lot years to bank on made no sense to me wgen I first read this. Reading the op..suddenly it's all so clear.
    Plus, don't you get life-time benefits (healthcare, etc) after five years with the Federal Government?

Mr. Gaetz said. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”
    Oh Matt.

I actually giggled. I mean....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    *since the NYT one might be paywalled*

Its funny how for all Qanon's claims of wanting to go after pedophiles, they back the GOP, which just keeps getting outed as being the monsters they claim to hunt
    I saw his reasoning why it wasn't true, and I laughed. https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...30477257773065

The fucking investigation was started by Bill Barr's DoJ as well. You would think that if there was no merit to it, Trump would have loved to have the investigation tossed or not even started for his favorite ball washer.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I saw his reasoning why it wasn't true, and I laughed. https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...30477257773065

The fucking investigation was started by Bill Barr's DoJ as well. You would think that if there was no merit to it, Trump would have loved to have the investigation tossed or not even started for his favorite ball washer.
    Yo, why is Matt Gaetz publicly commenting on an ongoing FBI investigation he and his father are in? Why is he revealing that his father is wearing a wire as part of an ongoing FBI investigation?

I mean I saw the "EX DOJ AGENT EXTORTION" and "I AM WITH FBI" stuff, but that's general enough that like...it's possible. But him straight up saying that his dad is wearing a fuckin wire in an active investigation? He's either dumber than we all thought or...probably making this shit up.

Is it a crime to lie about a law enforcement investigation?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo, why is Matt Gaetz publicly commenting on an ongoing FBI investigation he and his father are in? Why is he revealing that his father is wearing a wire as part of an ongoing FBI investigation?

I mean I saw the "EX DOJ AGENT EXTORTION" and "I AM WITH FBI" stuff, but that's general enough that like...it's possible. But him straight up saying that his dad is wearing a fuckin wire in an active investigation? He's either dumber than we all thought or...probably making this shit up.

You know, it's not a crime to lie about that. But it is FBI policy to NOT comment on an ongoing investigation. So Matt "Gets-the-Underage-Girl" Gaetz can lie all he wants, and the FBI can't correct him. If that entire part is right, it makes him mildly smart - because he's already poisoning the jury on any upcoming trial.

Note: I'm 93.5% sure about illegality aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Yeah, I dunno why he would willingly put his father in danger like that. Especially since his father was the one that got him out of those DUIs he got while he was younger.

I am shocked I tell you that Trump's party would be filed with pedos, I mean it's not like he was besties with people like Epstein and backed up racist pedophile Roy Moore /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if he did it or not but this piece of shit had no problem just throwing his father the bus. Spineless and the accusations at least fit his character.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not sure if he did it or not but this piece of shit had no problem just throwing his father the bus. Spineless and the accusations at least fit his character.
    throwing close family under a bus seems to be another GOP theme
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just add another one to the pile... QAnon should be a cross reference for... “The dumb ass doth protest too much, methinks”....
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

---

If the whole Newsmax thing falls through, he can always run for U.S. Senator from Alabama.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    If the whole Newsmax thing falls through, he can always run for U.S. Senator from Alabama.
    He'd lose. But he'll probably have a cushy job at Newsmax. I don't think any advertisers they have would boycott them over this given the content they regularly air.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

lets be honest Trump/Barr prob had the investigation going as a means of leverage on the guy

7+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone surprised? I mean, this guy adopted a kid and then told everyone he was his servant or some ridiculous shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Is anyone surprised? I mean, this guy adopted a kid and then told everyone he was his servant or some ridiculous shit like that.
    He's not adopted, there is no adoption paperwork. Which is what's so freakin creepy and weird about the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account

---

Wouldn't be shocked if that was why. Someone tipped him off that this story was about to break and he is hoping that quitting Congress gets the law off his sexual predator back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Right? I mean, holy fuck - GaetzGate here we go!
    WaterGaetz is better.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers