WoW Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes - March 31, 2021

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Warlock
      • The absorption value of Dark Pact (Talent) will now match the tooltip.

Covenants

• Kyrian
      • Mort and Imer now despawn shortly after the Path of Ascension: Mad Mortimer encounter ends.
      • Fixed an issue where Imer could sometimes become stuck on the starting platform during the Path of Ascension: Mad Mortimer encounter.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where two-handed Legion Artifact appearances were unable to be transmogrified onto one-handed weapons and vice versa.

Player versus Player

• Unsquashed Classic Ashran's Empowered Blackrock Ore.

Top tier fixes , Ty all !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where two-handed Legion Artifact appearances were unable to be transmogrified onto one-handed weapons and vice versa.
    It’s still broken.

My staff still cannot be transmogged into my Resto Shaman artifact appearance. Unequipping, reequipping, respeccing, transmogging into other weapon types, reloading, relogging, restarting... nothing works.

Edit: As of 10:48 PM CST, it is now working as intended.
    Last edited by Bootynuzzler; 2021-04-01 at 03:48 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    RIP Ashbringer Prot Pallies

Warlock
    The absorption value of Dark Pact (Talent) will now match the tooltip.

So what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post

Covenants

• Kyrian
      • Mort and Imer now despawn shortly after the Path of Ascension: Mad Mortimer encounter ends.
      • Fixed an issue where Imer could sometimes become stuck on the starting platform during the Path of Ascension: Mad Mortimer encounter.
    [/list]
    Cool.

Now delete "It's How You Wear It", "Disciple of Humility" and "Master of the Path" for everyone who got those achievements/steps since 25th February when Kor&Dab Productions posted the video describing the glitch on Youtube.

While you're at it, please nerf Path of Ascension so cheese starts are not mandatory to complete those encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootynuzzler View Post
    It’s still broken.

My staff still cannot be transmogged into my Resto Shaman artifact appearance. Unequipping, reequipping, respeccing, transmogging into other weapon types, reloading, relogging, restarting... nothing works.

Edit: As of 10:48 PM CST, it is now working as intended.
    Still broken for me. Can't transmog 1h demonology artifact onto staff but can transmog destro artifact staff to daggers.