Question Does “Mount Up” work on “Running Wild?”

So it’s pretty clear that mount equipment doesn’t affect running wild. That’s fair I guess, but can anyone confirm with recent, relevant proof whether or not “mount up” (guild perk) works with running wild?

I found old discussions claiming Druid forms work with “mount up” but that feels outdated or wrong to me.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    So it’s pretty clear that mount equipment doesn’t affect running wild. That’s fair I guess, but can anyone confirm with recent, relevant proof whether or not “mount up” (guild perk) works with running wild?

I found old discussions claiming Druid forms work with “mount up” but that feels outdated or wrong to me.

Anyone?
    Druids in travel form run slightly slower than my warrior on a mount, so I imagine the guild perk 'mount up' does not work for druids' travel forms. As for the worgen's 'running wild', I assume it's the same thing. Because both abilities technically are not "mounts", per se. You can't select them in the mount panel because of that, I'm assuming.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!

I don't have the definite proof, but I've been a Worgen Druid since their inception. It does affect Running Wild.
    It just does not affect ground shapeshifting. And Running Wild is not shapeshifting.

I usually hit Running Wild or a random mount with my druid when I want to go slightly faster. With ElvUI you can see your movement speed at all times. I might get some screenshots of this later today.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I don't have the definite proof, but I've been a Worgen Druid since their inception. It does affect Running Wild.
    It just does not affect ground shapeshifting. And Running Wild is not shapeshifting.

I usually hit Running Wild or a random mount with my druid when I want to go slightly faster. With ElvUI you can see your movement speed at all times. I might get some screenshots of this later today.
    I *thought* running wild might be this in between case where mount equipment doesn’t work but the guild perk might. Well they don’t stack so I just wanted one or the other to justify its use (on a new worgen Druid I’m rolling) for long runs, over travel form which benefits from neither!

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    I *thought* running wild might be this in between case where mount equipment doesn’t work but the guild perk might. Well they don’t stack so I just wanted one or the other to justify its use (on a new worgen Druid I’m rolling) for long runs, over travel form which benefits from neither!
    I have the feeling you misunderstood my post. Anyway, here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/Rv8RJwF.jpg

This confirm Mount Up affects Running Wild.
    Last edited by javierdsv; 2021-04-01 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I have the feeling you misunderstood my post. Anyway, here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/Rv8RJwF.jpg

This confirm Mount Up affects Running Wild.
    Oh no, I understood you, and I'm very pleased, thank you!