Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Frankly? There are quite a few tanks who can't tank for shit either the moment a competent DPS appears that actually does the job. And I'm not even a mage.

Barely happens to me since there are mirrors and invisibility. You described a classic example of a mage catching threat before you. It’s better to actually wait 5 seconds or something for a tank to gather all mobs before unloading. Must have been very inpatient mage.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-04-03 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Barely happens to me since there are mirrors and invisibility. You described a classic example of a mage catching threat before you. It’s better to actually wait 5 seconds or something for a tank to gather all mobs before unloading. Must have been very inpatient mage.
    That's the issue, but there's lots of them in lower keys. I know they do good dps, but there's no class that creates more havoc in low keys than mages who combust on the pull.
    Every single wow player should always try to make their own groups. Then you'd just have thousands of groups in group finder, without a single applicant.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    That's the issue, but there's lots of them in lower keys. I know they do good dps, but there's no class that creates more havoc in low keys than fire mages who combust on the pull.
    Fixed it for you.