Prot/Fury dual spec, my favourite SL feature

Thanks to Singled minded fury, I can gear as prot and fury at the same time. As someone who LOVED gladiator stance, this is the closest I can get to experiencing something like that again.

I can be prot while doing world/solo content or bgs, and fury in arenas/raids/dungeons. The reason for this is that I hate dying, so I like tanks, but I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to tank, so I dps in instanced content. Glad stance was perfect for that reason, but I guess this works too. I can switch between fury and prot wirhout problems.

Of course I have to think and use stats/legendaries that both specs can share, so I don't expect being the best at neither of them, but as long as I can clear content casually overtime, I'm fine.

Anyone else playing this way?

Its not the same thing. I loved the idea of simply dpsing with sword and board layout. I really liked how it was integrated to the spec via a stance switch with all the limitations it had. I was even happy when it was not in the highest ranking specs as long as it remained viable.

On every new expansion, i just always hope it returns but unfortunately they gave up on the idea because people are to blinded by balance. Fun is also important.
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...