Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
22
... LastLast
  1. #221
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,436
    Sigh

    Everytime I'm Town people think I'm Scum. Everytime I'm Scum, huh, same thing

    Another day, another Deal....

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Sigh

    Everytime I'm Town people think I'm Scum. Everytime I'm Scum, huh, same thing
    There is no way for anyone to know if you are town or scum. I just assume everyone is scum until they do things that make me think otherwise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well, except for scum. They know if you are scum or not. Lol

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    @FoxxiMcLeod @Cruel2u

    It might depend on the game mod too lol
    I might have to have a look at my QTs later

    (I'm not on my computer so it's hard for me to quote sorry)
    Well you have to think worst case scenario, so in this case- 4 people would be able to confirm each other straight away, leaves 11 players unconfirmed, you lynch 1 player. You get an innocent and someone dies on night one, now in the worst case scenario Day two starts 13 players you need 7 to lynch and you already have 5 confirmed players. You mis-lynch and get another innocent. Day three opens with 11 players and 6 confirmed town. The game is over. That's just worst case scenario for town. Always good to do both town and scum.

  4. #224
    unvote

    Vote grae


    Idk thats not very town of you to risk it

  5. #225
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    no because unlike marack im actually here and engaging
    Hmm... so Grae wants to vote me even though in my 1 post (and 2 updates) I said what was going on and nobody was on for me to engage with...

    Now keeping my vote there for trying to deflect the fact he was on the scum team that killed (N1) me on my birthday, and the desire to lynch me on the following game on D1

    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    My trains by far the cutest
    And you are on your own train
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Omletting you get away with it!
    I approve

    - - - Updated - - -

    also shame on you guys for outing the doc

  6. #226
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    unvote

    Vote grae


    Idk thats not very town of you to risk it
    Are you deflecting from a teammate?

    Bwon's played a decent amount of games by this point. Enough to know that simply claiming to be a TPR when facing pressure and/or a lynch is enough to get even veteran players to immediately back off and look elsewhere.

    If Bwon is scum, then there's almost certainly a veteran player on the scum team to coach her on the best way to cover up a slip. I daresay there could even be multiple veteran players.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Are you deflecting from a teammate?

    Bwon's played a decent amount of games by this point. Enough to know that simply claiming to be a TPR when facing pressure and/or a lynch is enough to get even veteran players to immediately back off and look elsewhere.

    If Bwon is scum, then there's almost certainly a veteran player on the scum team to coach her on the best way to cover up a slip. I daresay there could even be multiple veteran players.
    No

    Are you partners with xan and strikered? That sounds like a fun scum team to take apart

  8. #228
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,880
    In fact, here's a refresher of the player list, complete with 'veteran' players underlined:

    Bwonsamdi the Dead
    CerealLord
    Clawsout
    Crackleslap
    Cruel2U
    Foxximcleod
    Graeham
    Krayzy

    Listo95
    Lora
    Marack

    Rioriel
    Strikered
    Val the Moofia Boss
    Xanjori

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In fact, here's a refresher of the player list, complete with 'veteran' players underlined:

    Bwonsamdi the Dead
    CerealLord
    Clawsout
    Crackleslap
    Cruel2U
    Foxximcleod
    Graeham
    Krayzy

    Listo95
    Lora
    Marack

    Rioriel
    Strikered
    Val the Moofia Boss
    Xanjori
    Bwonsamdi started before I did and Claws like one game after me. If I am considered veteran, they should too :P

  10. #230
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,880
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Bwonsamdi started before I did and Claws like one game after me. If I am considered veteran, they should too :P
    Bah. Fine.

    Still, my point stands - aside from the player who has only just joined these games, pretty much everyone has a decent amount of experience under their belts.

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Bah. Fine.

    Still, my point stands - aside from the player who has only just joined these games, pretty much everyone has a decent amount of experience under their belts.
    Your point is valid. Bwonsamdi could absolutely be coached and I already stated the players most likely to coach her and are active enough to be able to coach her immediately.

    However, your comment about "we have another one" really rubs me the wrong way. You know you'd say the same thing if someone else said it too. You cannot deny that.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @FoxxiMcLeod @Xanjori

    What do you guys think about Bwon's slip and then claim?

  12. #232
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In fact, here's a refresher of the player list, complete with 'veteran' players underlined:

    Bwonsamdi the Dead
    CerealLord
    Clawsout
    Crackleslap
    Cruel2U
    Foxximcleod
    Graeham
    Krayzy

    Listo95
    Lora
    Marack

    Rioriel
    Strikered
    Val the Moofia Boss
    Xanjori
    this is entirely worthless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In fact, here's a refresher of the player list, complete with 'veteran' players underlined:

    Bwonsamdi the Dead
    CerealLord
    Clawsout
    Crackleslap
    Cruel2U
    Foxximcleod
    Graeham
    Krayzy

    Listo95
    Lora
    Marack

    Rioriel
    Strikered
    Val the Moofia Boss
    Xanjori
    I like that you underlined yourself here lol

  14. #234
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,868
    pls help me bus my scumbuddy bwonsamdi so i can get more town points

    . - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

  15. #235
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In fact, here's a refresher of the player list, complete with 'veteran' players underlined:

    Bwonsamdi the Dead
    CerealLord
    Clawsout
    Crackleslap
    Cruel2U
    Foxximcleod
    Graeham
    Krayzy

    Listo95
    Lora
    Marack

    Rioriel
    Strikered
    Val the Moofia Boss
    Xanjori
    ....so you're saying if Bwons being coached by a veteran, we should lynch one the underline. So should we start with you?

    Tbh i don't like the "bwon is being coached" story that gets thrown around when attempting to pressure/lynch her. Kinda feel like it's weak reasoning at this point. The decision has to be made whether believe the claim or not. Unless we get an obvious counter claim we shouldn't be lynching.

    Unless the consensus is the thread wants to be really bold, and assume a lie has been told and lynch...suffer the consequences later.

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    ....so you're saying if Bwons being coached by a veteran, we should lynch one the underline. So should we start with you?

    Tbh i don't like the "bwon is being coached" story that gets thrown around when attempting to pressure/lynch her. Kinda feel like it's weak reasoning at this point. The decision has to be made whether believe the claim or not. Unless we get an obvious counter claim we shouldn't be lynching.

    Unless the consensus is the thread wants to be really bold, and assume a lie has been told and lynch...suffer the consequences later.
    I don't like it either, but it is going to happen at some point. All it needs is for Bwon to be on a team with people willing to do so and they will absolutely attempt to assist her.

    Her response feels genuine enough to me that without a CC I'm not interested in lynching her.

  17. #237
    Join me on grae guys its good times

  18. #238
    Well I don't think it was a slip. But then I thought Bwon was talking about what Foxxi and I had previously discussed about the mason groups. Hence Bwon tagged us both at the top of said message. Which makes me want to f.o.s everyone that jumped on immediately with out at least finding out what Bwon meant.

  19. #239
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,436
    Bangs head against keyboard

    Aaand here's the Coaching claim again...

    Another day, another Deal....

  20. #240
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,931
    doc claiming d1 is dumb. especially over so little push. gg town for outing the doc. basically just handing out free kills for mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •