Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I like how you think it’s more likely Kryllian ended night early than two people fake claiming. Both would be unlikely, no?
    I modded or co-modded more games than anyone else while I was here. Mistakes like that happen.

But again. I'm not clearing Bwon. Bwon is a policy lynch unless proven otherwise but it's bad gameplay to leap to conclusions when you can easily verify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: xanjori

crazy my random die landed on you again!!!

also pls no lynch guys im the cop and got a n0 guilty on xanjori thx
    He did right here lol

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Sorry - for clarity, this is what I was replying to. If we only have two more mislynches, it is worth the time for me to check Bwon and see what I get; assuming I live to do so. It could prevent another mislynch.
    You doing it would make sense as you are already out. But if you are scum, there is no reason for the real jr cop to out themselves with an innocent result only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    He did right here lol
    Damn. I had read that and forget. Apologies.

Sorry - for clarity, this is what I was replying to. If we only have two more mislynches, it is worth the time for me to check Bwon and see what I get; assuming I live to do so. It could prevent another mislynch.
    No it couldn't. Because you and Bwon are both scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if she came up innocent, we outed the jr cop with just an innocent result. It does not prove what role she is. Or as Foxxi stated, she could be GF
    If she's the gf then the actual cop can counterclaim her tomorrow as they will be able to protect themself again on n3.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I modded or co-modded more games than anyone else while I was here. Mistakes like that happen.

But again. I'm not clearing Bwon. Bwon is a policy lynch unless proven otherwise but it's bad gameplay to leap to conclusions when you can easily verify it.
    I just don’t like proving it means outing a the final investigate TPR with an innocent result that could easily be The Godfather and potentially no other info depending on last nights check.

Let me respond to you as if you are town. Can you give me a good game reason why I would believe you? There is no sane strategy where we leave you alive while guessing on someone else.
    Because I am town, also known to be an excellent scum hunter, and the last cop now. Which is admittedly partly my fault... and I accept I should have realized I was wrong, but I have been exceedingly tired lately, and I can make mistakes, it does not make me scum though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No it couldn't. Because you and Bwon are both scum.
    Unless they are not and you are scum with listo perhaps >.> but tbh i dont see it goin anywhere but foxxi today so if she flips cop ill be questioning you guys as it will be d1 part 3

If she's the gf then the actual cop can counterclaim her tomorrow as they will be able to protect themself again on n3.
    Assuming the doctor self protected on N1. That’s a ton of assuming. Sure it’s the typical play but it doesn’t always happen. Both recent games I’ve modded had doctors forgo the N1 protect.

Because I am town, also known to be an excellent scum hunter, and the last cop now. Which is admittedly partly my fault... and I accept I should have realized I was wrong, but I have been exceedingly tired lately, and I can make mistakes, it does not make me scum though.
    While I will buy you were tired, I almost refuse to believe you would play so poorly that you would claim to be THE cop, then when someone say's you are not, and they know you're not, you lead a lynch against them. Come on Foxxi, you'd have to be in a coma before I would believe you'd made that mistake.

Also you claimed under so little pressure, it was almost like you wanted to be counter-claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless they are not and you are scum with listo perhaps >.> but tbh i dont see it goin anywhere but foxxi today so if she flips cop ill be questioning you guys as it will be d1 part 3
    If Foxxi flips scum I'll eat Lora's hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    While I will buy you were tired, I almost refuse to believe you would play so poorly that you would claim to be THE cop, then when someone say's you are not, and they know you're not, you lead a lynch against them. Come on Foxxi, you'd have to be in a coma before I would believe you'd made that mistake.

Also you claimed under so little pressure, it was almost like you wanted to be counter-claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

If Foxxi flips scum I'll eat Lora's hat.
    To be fair, she claimed at L-3

If Foxxi flips town that should read** I am 110% sure she and Bwon are both scum.

I feel like if we leave foxxi up we give her a 2nd shot at investigate vs the chance of losing 2 cops that being said if by chance she is cop scum absolutely want to get rid of her today if shes scum then /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don’t like proving it means outing a the final investigate TPR with an innocent result that could easily be The Godfather and potentially no other info depending on last nights check.
    Then the actual doc can counter her tomorrow. There are numerous ways we can verify the claim if we are on day 3 with one scum already dead.

Its a difficult choice

To be fair, she claimed at L-3
    Lets be honest, Foxxi could easily persuade people not to vote on her. She's done so before as mafia, people are generally super willing to believe her. I said she was suspicious before she claimed, not playing as she usually does. Like Foxxi is a great town player, but because she's so good at town she really really struggles to be scum, and this game is just further proof of that. Well I say further proof of that, you guys lynched the fucking cop before her, so I guess she did well. Getting the cop lynched was meant to be my job >

Then the actual doc can counter her tomorrow. There are numerous ways we can verify the claim if we are on day 3 with one scum already dead.
    And that outs the Doctor and jr cop. Shall we add the jr doctor too?

I feel like if we leave foxxi up we give her a 2nd shot at investigate vs the chance of losing 2 cops that being said if by chance she is cop scum absolutely want to get rid of her today if shes scum then /shrug
    No, I'm not doing this. Call me a try-harding arsehole but when I'm sure Bwon and Foxxi are on the same team, and I have the chance to lynch one of them? Foxxi 100% goes first.

Xan. I was at work. At L-3. I had to hide in the bathroom to claim, because I know how rapidly things can and have gone before. I feared if I didn't Town would lose it's backup cop to a lynch day one without me even being able to say anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

And that outs the Doctor and jr cop. Shall we add the jr doctor too?
    Lets be honest, if we lynch Foxxi today, and Bwon tomorrow, 2 successful scum lynches in a row? We'd be in such a good position. On top of that the real jr cop could release two more innocents or an innocent plus a guilty (because they better fucking not investigate Bwon) and we'd have confirmed like half the players left alive. It's an insanely strong position for town.