Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ...
26
34
35
36
37
38
46
... LastLast
  1. #701
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Here is how things should play out.

    Day 2 - Lynch Foxxi = 1 scum dead
    Night 2 - If Bwon is the doctor she protects herself. If someone else is the doctor they protect someone not themself. Someone will probably die. Odds are low it will be the actual doctor.
    Day 3 - The actual doctor counters Bwon. If no counter then Bwon is innocent. If counter then Bwon is lynched. Also, if the doctor got unlucky and was killed night two then Bwon is lynched.
    Night 3 - If we were unlucky night 2 then we still have the Jr doctors protect.
    Day 4 - Lynch me.

    Throughout all this our junior cop will be getting investigation results.

    This is all how I see things playing out. Others should chime in it they think this is a bad plan.

  2. #702
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,113
    unless of course you are townreading foxxi which would be completely against the entirety of your day 2.

  3. #703
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I also dont understand the CerealLord deflecting from foxxi comment either, no doubt he has given me some doubts this game, quite a few in fact. But is he not the one that pointed out the flaw in Bwon's post? So why, if Cereal is also scum, would he then reveal a third person of his team? Seems unlikely too me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    That interaction has changed my read on him.
    This is true if Bwon is indeed scum. If Bwom is town then it means nothing one way or another.

  4. #704
    Or. We can lynch Bwon today and take care of Foxxi tomorrow. The order does not matter especially if Bwon would be the mislynch. We have them. I’d rather use them on actual targets. If she flips Town, that sucks but the doctor and cop can look for other targets.

    If she flips scum, we prevent a wasted investigate/claim and then still kill Foxxi.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We assume Foxxi is scum. Her danger is in leading the scum team and manipulating thread. If we ignore most of what she says, then it’s only her leading the NK.

    Bwon dying would give town the most info and direct night actions accordingly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry. Her threat is also in coaching scum how to act but eh. I’d be okay with this.

  5. #705
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Bwon dying doesn't give us more information and it goes completely against the reasoning behind lynching our actual cop yesterday. Those who voted on Lora did so because it confirmed Foxxi. You want to completely ignore all that info for a lynch on someone we can verify tomorrow with a doctor claim AND that doctor would still be safe that night.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I honestly don't get why you are so dead set on not lynching Foxxi.

  6. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Bwon dying doesn't give us more information and it goes completely against the reasoning behind lynching our actual cop yesterday. Those who voted on Lora did so because it confirmed Foxxi. You want to completely ignore all that info for a lynch on someone we can verify tomorrow with a doctor claim AND that doctor would still be safe that night.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I honestly don't get why you are so dead set on not lynching Foxxi.
    Just another idea. Lynching Bwon does give information especially if she is scum and allows actions to not be wasted on someone that is already presumed to be scum, due to her comments earlier.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I already said I’d help with lynching Foxxi. I just personally think eliminating someone we are concerned about and allowing actions to be used on someone else would be useful.

    If she’s town, I suck. But I feel like she’s not based on night ending early

    - - - Updated - - -

    Night ended 1.5 hours early. I don’t see that being a mistake with a role as strong as Doctor. But it definitely could be.

  7. #707
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Vote Foxxi

    I'm getting my vote on record early. No need to rush the day though.

  8. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Vote Foxxi

    I'm getting my vote on record early. No need to rush the day though.
    I dont get the point in saying this unless your not trying to look sus later in game but hey you do you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Id just assume everyone is gunna vote foxxi

  9. #709
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    There's been 6 or 7 pages of people saying they will vote for Foxxi yet are trying to get people to vote for Bwon.

  10. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    There's been 6 or 7 pages of people saying they will vote for Foxxi yet are trying to get people to vote for Bwon.
    I mean. It’s really just been me who has been vocal about it and I’m not really trying to change any minds. Just offering my thoughts, whether they are correct or not.

  11. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Here is how things should play out.

    Day 2 - Lynch Foxxi = 1 scum dead
    Night 2 - If Bwon is the doctor she protects herself. If someone else is the doctor they protect someone not themself. Someone will probably die. Odds are low it will be the actual doctor.
    Day 3 - The actual doctor counters Bwon. If no counter then Bwon is innocent. If counter then Bwon is lynched. Also, if the doctor got unlucky and was killed night two then Bwon is lynched.
    Night 3 - If we were unlucky night 2 then we still have the Jr doctors protect.
    Day 4 - Lynch me.
    Yeah Bwon can be countered, I' don't think there is any urgency to go after Bwon today.

  12. #712
    OK shit load of stuff

    NXT Stand and Deliver night 1 was clucking AWESOME.

    Amazing main event and the Walter and Ciampa was match of the night 5 clucking stars ...brilliant

    Next....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lora has fallen victim to his own demise really, its a classic case of "the boy who cried wolf" (yes I know this is despite the fact lora did not do his normal claim early day1)

    In my very first go at modding I gave lora the cop role, lora was night killed first night, does lora being cop ever end well?

    Cluck (insert funny chicken pic here peeps as I can't be asked atm late night last night as it will be tonight)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Next.... .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Please only judge your own reads as to my town alignment and not the fake result foxxi has given

    Someone mentioned that foxxi has said I'm Town a lot, alright we get it, but I'd rather be nk'd thanks so please stop.

    Im not sure why mafia want me dead, actually it may be all the clucking chicken references, if anything its only going to encourage me more.

    Next....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just realised I should be saying nxt not next lol cus lulz

    NXT.....

    - - - Updated - - -

    The absolute misdirection from Bwon makes me think foxxi is prob the GF and willing to throw themselves under the bus causing our back up cop to waste an investigation on an innocent result.

    I will say what is the fucking point of having a GF if you aren't making them investigation immune, if there was a SK then you may be to argue between the GF either giving a BPV or investigation immunity or both but we know the set up so questioning investigation immunity is clucking pointless.

    NXT...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Reading Loras rolecard was slightly different to a normal cop though notice the results will either be 'Town' or 'not town' this may just be flavour and gf can appear as town when investigated

    NXT...

    - - - Updated - - -

    So I may have or may not have played a game of Kryllians before (playing so infrequently it means my memory isn't so good of previous mods)

    But its fairly unlikely for any mod to end a night phase early if there is1 night action outstanding unless they knew it made no difference to the outcome of the next day or the whole game. Being that Bwon claimed doc and no NA submitted is utter chickenshit modding if that's the case

    I tend to believe Kryll would not make such a game changing error

    NXT

  13. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    The absolute misdirection from Bwon makes me think foxxi is prob the GF and willing to throw themselves under the bus causing our back up cop to waste an investigation on an innocent result.
    But the back up cop can't clear someone claiming to be the back up cop.

  14. #714
    Well, I will be clocking into work shortly. It seems I will be the lynch today. It's a mistake just like yesterday's was, but I guess I have to own that. I shouldn't have automatically assumed Lora was full of shit, and stopped to analyze the situation. Lack of enough sleep and too much stress clouded my judgment.

    Watch out for Cru, she's plenty skilled enough to have caught the error that I missed, and yet she also failed to. Maybe next game I won't be so tired and have my own logic fail so miserably.
    Vote: Cru
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  15. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Well I'll start with Strikered. There's only two ways it goes. Either foxxi is telling the truth or it's something we need to ignore, if Foxxi flips scum. Strikered could very well be a partner of Foxxi, could also be town. The general rule of scum making such claims is to genuinely ignore them as if they never happened. Because there's simply too much wifom involved. But until we see flips, personally Strikered I'm not overly sure where to place as of this moment. I'd say he might be scum?



    Strikered is assuming the GF is investigation immune. Now granted there isn't any other NK's possible, and the OP states only goons and a GF. But we don't know for sure if the godfather is investigation immune. So I'm a little sus of that.

    As for Bwon. It's Bwon. She's had a doctor role before and legitmately forgot to use her action before I think. As for the night ending early, I actually have no idea at what time night was supposed to end and when it did so I can't really factor into that too much. But if that is indeed the case, it's also possible Bwon is just lying about it (what action she did), but unfortunately got caught out? But I understand the concept that she probably needs to be lynched because there's too much wifom to ground with it now and that there's also discussion of mod errors.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I will expand on what I wanted to say last day phase but time ran out, in a few minutes.

    But the gist is I'm not sure how Lora was lynched over foxxi.
    Sorry took a while finding this but the lols on this is unreal

    Ur top of my scum list

    Couple of things..

    Did you take a class in the school of the clucking obvious or do you have a fence post so far up ur arse you're coughing splinters?...

    I haven't seen this much flip flops since my day trip to Magaluf.

    Ofc its either 2 outcomes i mean cluck we know know the set up I'm either scum or town (refraining from saying duh)

    Is this the post you'll quote when I flip town and you say "look i always knew he was town"

    This is evidence of someone saying something without saying anything at all

    OK here goes

    I think Crackle 'might be' scum.... nope can't bring myself to do it ur scum

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Well, I will be clocking into work shortly. It seems I will be the lynch today. It's a mistake just like yesterday's was, but I guess I have to own that. I shouldn't have automatically assumed Lora was full of shit, and stopped to analyze the situation. Lack of enough sleep and too much stress clouded my judgment.

    Watch out for Cru, she's plenty skilled enough to have caught the error that I missed, and yet she also failed to. Maybe next game I won't be so tired and have my own logic fail so miserably.
    Vote: Cru
    Hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahaha

    Lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    When I say top obvs foxxi and bwon are both there but top of my unconfirmed scum list

    - - - Updated - - -



    For good measure

  16. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Well I'll start with Strikered. There's only two ways it goes. Either foxxi is telling the truth or it's something we need to ignore, if Foxxi flips scum. Strikered could very well be a partner of Foxxi, could also be town. The general rule of scum making such claims is to genuinely ignore them as if they never happened. Because there's simply too much wifom involved. But until we see flips, personally Strikered I'm not overly sure where to place as of this moment. I'd say he might be scum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Sorry took a while finding this but the lols on this is unreal
    It is certainly a red flag. A scum tell is to fence sit early game and that is a post I 'don't think town Crackle would make.

  17. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    It is certainly a red flag. A scum tell is to fence sit early game and that is a post I 'don't think town Crackle would make.
    It was something that stood out to me as well. The Godfather 99% of the time indicates investigation immunity. It would be an assumption I’d make as well. Trying to paint it as suspicious is suspicious in itself and why I stated Crackle was also suspicious to me in addition to Krayzy

  18. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I also dont understand the CerealLord deflecting from foxxi comment either, no doubt he has given me some doubts this game, quite a few in fact. But is he not the one that pointed out the flaw in Bwon's post? So why, if Cereal is also scum, would he then reveal a third person of his team? Seems unlikely too me.

    .
    Early on the Foxxi vs Lora, Cereal was all over the place. At one point it was 5 votes on Foxxi and 3 on Lora, and the 3 on Lora were Foxxi, Cereal and Bwon. Now I'm already very sure two of those are scum, would all 3 place their vote in the same place? To save Foxxi, maybe.

  19. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Early on the Foxxi vs Lora, Cereal was all over the place. At one point it was 5 votes on Foxxi and 3 on Lora, and the 3 on Lora were Foxxi, Cereal and Bwon. Now I'm already very sure two of those are scum, would all 3 place their vote in the same place? To save Foxxi, maybe.
    That would be poor scum play tho all 3 is unlikely but ppl have done dumber things

  20. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    That would be poor scum play tho all 3 is unlikely but ppl have done dumber things
    What, like lynch the cop?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •