Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Now there is a chance I won't be back before you guys get bored of waiting and lynch foxxi and who knows I may not see day3 if I do survive ill have questions for Crackleslap
    Don't worry, if you die, I fully intend on making Crackle the top target tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Foxxi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I work most the day tomorrow, from 11am EST past the end of day,
    Yeah work is the reason I cant' just sign up to every game. So I get not being able to get to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Don't worry, if you die, I fully intend on making Crackle the top target tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you,

Vote:Foxxi

I mean it doesn't look like anything else is happening this game day and in the interest of progress

- - - Updated - - -

That puts Foxxi at L1

- - - Updated - - -

Will say with only 9 votes in play

We have more than enough for modified majority

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Don't worry, he won't. We are going after the other cop
    >; )

Unvote

Now hush! It's killing time >; )
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2021-04-09 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    It was a quiet day in the joke shop. No one really wanted to leave their safe spaces after the past days events. However it was clear from the start that the Dashboard Hula Girl was shaking her hips way too hard. One by one they pushed her to the edge until she finally said "I can't take this anymore!" and jumped.

Votecount

Foxximcleod(7) - Val the Moofia Boss(#590), Krayzy(#733), Xanjori(#760), Clawsout(#761), Cruel2U(#767), Strikered(#768), Foxximcleod(#769)
    Bwonsamdi the Dead(2) - Bwonsamdi the Dead(#629), CerealLord(#655)

No Current Vote(4) - Crackleslap(#xx), Listo95(#xx), Marack(#xx), Rioriel(#xx)

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. FoxxidMcleod has been lynched.

Foxxiemcleod - Dashboard Hula Girl - Goon

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Team Kill (Night Action)

Every Night you can target a player for elimination.

Win condition

You win as a team when all threats to the mafia are eliminated or when noting can prevent a win due to number superiority.

It is now night. You have the remainder of day plus 24 hours to enter any actions. Once all actions have been entered and resolved day will begin and the time added to the next day.

Last edited by Kryllian; 2021-04-09 at 01:49 PM.

A ghostly fox bump -- as requested. Yip!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Shopkeepers assistant note - Strange things keep happening since the death of Kryllian. I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't haunting the shop. Toys breaking everywhere.
    Just this morning I found the Magic Relighting Candles melted. it looks like someone took a blowtorch to them to make sure they couldn't relight ever again. At the rate we're losing gags to sell we'll go broke soon!

Xanjori has died!

Xanjori - Magic Relighting Candles - Doc

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Protect (Night Action)
    Every Night you can target a player for protection. Any kill attempt will be prevented. You cannot target the same person two nights in a row.

Win condition
    You win with town when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours.

vote bwonsamdi

- - - Updated - - -

There should be 8 town (1 cop, 1 doc, 6 vts) and 3 mafia left

- - - Updated - - -

If the new doc doesn't block any NKs, we can mislynch 2 mores time before we reach lylo, and then from then on we must hit scum every time or we lose

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I also protected nobody because my dumb ass forgot
    For anyone who wasn't paying attention or forgot, this is the reason why Bwonsamdi is today's prime suspect.

Bwonsamdi is claiming that she is a doc who didn't submit a night action... but the night ended early. Nights end early when all night actions have been submitted. She is insinuating that the mod didn't check to see if Bwonsamdi had submitted a night action before ending the night early.

Mods have made mistakes before, but... sorry, I just can't buy this one. It's pretty easy to quickly refresh your QTs and see if people with night actions have submitted an action before updating the game thread.

And, ofcourse, there is also the other obvious problem: by not claiming who she protected, Bwonsamdi doesn't have to justify to the rest of the playerbase why she chose one player over another. Feels like she's trying to avoid having to justify herself and antagonizing certain players.

- - - Updated - - -

The only explanation for Bwonsamdi being town that I can think of is that she is a VT who tried fakeclaiming doc to soak a night kill, but IIRC Bwonsamdi was around for a game a few months ago where another player tried that stunt and only wound up getting themselves lynched before night rolled around, so they just wasted a lynch and never even soaked a NK. And, ofcourse, the fact that Bwonsamdi wasn't NKed last night means that she is more than likely a part of the scum team.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait... Bwonsamdi claimed doc, didn't she?

Who died and flipped doc last night?

Well thats shit

Its either Bwon or Crackle today

I mean its obv Bwon claim is bullshit

And if I'm honest we will learn more from Crackles death than Bwons

Im so sure Crackle is scum

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that was meant to read chickenshit

Well then. That's pretty cut and dry.

This is pretty unfortunate for scum. They got one player outted by a counterclaim on D1, and then on D2 another scum player botched their fakeclaim and got put at the top of the next day's lynch list. And then on N3, they got bad luck and NKed the doc, which confirmed that Bwonsamdi was lying, so there is no way they can save Bwonsamdi now.

3+ Year Old Account
    I can't fucking read. Apparently I am not a "real" Doctor until the Doctor dies, and well....

- - - Updated - - -

I was a simple VT until Xanjori died, and I didn't have to confirm anything because I had an inactive abilty
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Nooo funjori

Well thats bwon scum for sure now.

Consider my vote on bwon but theres no reason to end quickly unless thats what town wants to do.

If vals scum this is professional bussing

id love to hear from listo and rio today

- - - Updated - - -

I can't fucking read. Apparently I am not a "real" Doctor until the Doctor dies, and well....

- - - Updated - - -

I was a simple VT until Xanjori died, and I didn't have to confirm anything because I had an inactive abilty
    We gunna believe this?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    We gunna believe this?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    No.
    ya didnt think so lol

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    No.
    I second that lol, Bwon confirmed scum

3+ Year Old Account
    Let me just say this one thing.
    There's a reason why I wasn't active on D2.
    I was trying to see just how many people would vote me

Yeah, if Bwon had claimed to be Jr Doc after the initial comment I’d be more inclined to believe it. Hell it may be true because it is Bwon. But since Foxxi did the same thing with the Jr Cop, I just don’t think I can believe it.

Vote Bwonsamdi

gotta be careful with the votes piling up with modified majority imo

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    gotta be careful with the votes piling up with modified majority imo
    Modified majority does nothing before the timer expires on day. Before the timer expires, day only ends by majority.

- - - Updated - - -

I am personally okay with this day ending early. Not saying now but don’t need the full 48 I don’t think. Bwon is clearly the target today and we should be able to get info from her flip and whoever the NK target is.

3+ Year Old Account
    Let me repeat myself now,

Where can you see "evidence" of "Coaching"
    Come on now

Let me repeat myself now,

Where can you see "evidence" of "Coaching"
    Come on now
    you claimed doc and now your claiming jr just like foxxi did ?

- - - Updated - - -

if thats not coaching proof then its a poor coincidence