Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm a bad Doc. Sorry guys!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Well, I'm a bad Doc. Sorry guys!
    You actually did a decent job. Especially protecting Cru the night we had no NK. You need to engage more though. And don’t announce who you protected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Never announced who you protected unless it’s part of your role claim and NEVER announce what your limitations are. Let the scum guess and who you protected/are going to protect and whether or not you can protect yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Yeah. Never announced who you protected unless it’s part of your role claim and NEVER announce what your limitations are. Let the scum guess and who you protected/are going to protect and whether or not you can protect yourself.
    It was good to get to play with you again, however brief it was, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    In all the games I have played Foxxi is one of the best I have played with. Why would I want her dead?
    Awwww *hugs* This made me all warm and fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Love it. If this was the Doppleganger game I'd accuse you of being me. Back up cop should not counter.

- - - Updated - - -

You play like me that's disturbing
    And for the record -- this made my day. So thank you for that
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    It was good to get to play with you again, however brief it was, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Awwww *hugs* This made me all warm and fuzzy.

And for the record -- this made my day. So thank you for that
    No thanks needed. Your clearly a great player. After seeing the roles prior to the start, I thought to myself scum need to make a play straight away. Lora presents all kinds of questions when he plays and if the cop had been anyone else. I would have voted you day one.

Town should have won, not like I didn't leave a straight forward plan lynch marack/listo an Val.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    No thanks needed. Your clearly a great player. After seeing the roles prior to the start, I thought to myself scum need to make a play straight away. Lora presents all kinds of questions when he plays and if the cop had been anyone else. I would have voted you day one.

Town should have won, not like I didn't leave a straight forward plan lynch marack/listo an Val.
    I'd honestly expected to get lynched D1 - but since it was headed that way anyway, figured it couldn't hurt to see if I could sniff out a cop reaction before I died -- Lora being that cop was just extra fortuitous.

- - - Updated - - -

In the interest of pointing out how to read between lines, this right here should have made it fairly obvious if it weren't already:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    And at this point, my vote would like go on either listo to make it 3/3 or on anyone else to make 6 votes and me not die to mod majority... NVM, would be 4/3 with 7 and Id still die
    If you analyze what this is actually saying, Marack says he is willing to vote in a way that would cause a no-lynch... not just to prevent himself from being lynched, but also not being willing to lynch the other target, Listo. He would rather the town have no lynch at all, than either of them be removed.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    you are all fucking awful and should feel ashamed of yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you are all fucking awful and should feel ashamed of yourselves.
    I dunno. I'm pretty proud of getting you lynched

Thanks for hosting the game, Kryllian!