Should you wait with levelling you last Adventurers?

Does anyone know if levelling all of your adventurers to level 40 (or more), will remove some lucrative low-level missions?
    The reason I ask is that I no longer have any sub-36 missions, and Blizzard previously had some issues with levelling removing good missions.

(I don't know if another sub-forum is better.)

The missions are not bound to follower levels but to adventure campaign progress.

You want to advance to campaign level 11, starting level 12 the low level missions will stop spawning. When your followers reach 50 (or 48 in case of night fae) you can progress the campaign further (unless your goal is to simply complete the campaign for the mounts, then you can just progress as much as you like and have to send your followers into their doom for weeks to "quickly" level them).
    Last edited by Puri; 2021-04-06 at 06:10 PM.

Adventures are completely useless at this point. You dont even get benefit of higher missions anymore since they shuffled low lvl missions there to make levelling easier. And the levelling itself is pointless chore.

You get 4 mounts out of them. Once you get the mounts you can ignore adventures because gold income is very low (which is a very good thing), but it's a pretty small time investment to get rep tokens for paragon boxes.

I really find it annoying that rewards don't improve with higher level adventures. My lvl 36 adventures give 60 anima when the level 51+ rare ones give 70. Whoop-dee-frickin-doo. A transmog set of pants costs 3000.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Adventures are completely useless at this point. You dont even get benefit of higher missions anymore since they shuffled low lvl missions there to make levelling easier. And the levelling itself is pointless chore.
    They are anima positive if you only do normal missions plus xp missions, and average out to 1092 gold per day per toon (@ campaign level 11) or 1322 (@ 20), which is almost garrison niveau. So not exactly useless. And they only patched in low level xp missions (not normal ones).

Thinking about it, you're not wrong. I made 15k/day in WoD with max-level characters of every class and you can approach that today. Those 382 gold missions add up, 2-3/day per character.

It doesn't come anywhere close to the end of Legion when I averaged up to 45k/day, but it isn't bad, if you're willing to level up a bunch of characters. So far in SL I just haven't had the will to do it-- first expansion since WOTLK when I didn't level chars of ever class before the X.1 patch.

I just don't need the money, even after buying the 5m AH mount in BFA I still have >10m gold left. Money is useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Thinking about it, you're not wrong. I made 15k/day in WoD with max-level characters of every class and you can approach that today. Those 382 gold missions add up, 2-3/day per character.
    The most income produced by the mission table comes from the consumables and crafting mats. I got a shitton of augment runes through the mission table this expansion (around 30-35 runes every day over five characters) and they always sell well.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    The most income produced by the mission table comes from the consumables and crafting mats. I got a shitton of augment runes through the mission table this expansion (around 30-35 runes every day over five characters) and they always sell well.
    Yes, I and don't want to miss out any of those.

I really find it annoying that rewards don't improve with higher level adventures. My lvl 36 adventures give 60 anima when the level 51+ rare ones give 70. Whoop-dee-frickin-doo. A transmog set of pants costs 3000.
    Says they don't improve.... gives an example of where the technically improve, thereby contradicting the earlier statement.

What you should've said was that they don't improve in any meaningful way.

You get 4 mounts out of them. Once you get the mounts you can ignore adventures because gold income is very low (which is a very good thing), but it's a pretty small time investment to get rep tokens for paragon boxes.

Augment runes are the biggest reward plus for some specs you pray for the rng to get big stat trinktets.
    S.H.

Seeing as you can do easier missions quite well via the app too, and still do Legion and BFA missions via the App makes them quite worthwhile to atleast check in every now and then.
    I think I average nearly 1k per character per day from the mission table alone (gold, crafting mats and augment runes) aswell as making Anima over time, and im still prioritising experience ones to level characters (lowest levels 35 to highest now is 47). I maybe log in once a day to the game to check and once every day or 2 on the app.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

doing adventures for anima is not optimal. best way to farm anima is to do every wq that gives 3-4 tokens, as well as dailies like the Theater of Pain one. doing that, plus the 2 dungeons, any 250 anima ones and full clear of CN will give you 7k a week easily

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    doing adventures for anima is not optimal. best way to farm anima is to do every wq that gives 3-4 tokens, as well as dailies like the Theater of Pain one. doing that, plus the 2 dungeons, any 250 anima ones and full clear of CN will give you 7k a week easily
    Not optimal, but the least effort, since I can do it while working from my phone

OnTopic

I did the "mistake" to progress to far with some OP adventurers with Nightfae.

Now I am sitting there with only the level 60 Campaign mission left and many underleveled Adventurers. Since the Campaign level determines what kind of missions you get, I can decide to constantly send my troops into missions they will defnitely fail and level painfluyy slow, or just ignore the adventures.

Since it is such an unneccesary feature, I chose the second option.

On my Venthyr char I was smarter. I am still sitting at campaign level 8 and am happily farming XP missions with all my teams. Meaning (although I started way later to do any adventures on that char) my 5 main adventures are all above 40 now and most of the other ones at lease early 30s.

This makes all the available adventures (that are based on campaign level 8) really easy. So I can constantly do all the Anima missions + Gold missions + Augmented Rune missions, without problems.

The system seems just stupid, especially since it was possible with nightfae to push really far with just one or two heros and now you are stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Says they don't improve.... gives an example of where the technically improve, thereby contradicting the earlier statement.

What you should've said was that they don't improve in any meaningful way.
    Thanks for the pedantic correction that no reasonable person in the universe would care about. You're completely right.

Anyway, I noticed augment runes sell pretty well too, but that isn't a problem as they don't generate raw gold.

takes like 1min to set them all up it is basically worth 4 WQ per day.