1. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Name them... name the individuals lobbying...

    Yes, I am saying that vast majority of people cannot compete with organizations.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I am sorry, that is exactly what you are doing. I am fine where my money is going, you have a problem with it.

    Keep virtue signaling... keep digging that empty hole...
    Plenty of individuals spend millions, like Sheldon Adelson.

    Dos this mean we should stop organizations like BLM and Planned parenthood from trying to push their political agendas?

  2. #2502
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

    This is an empty falsehood.
    What has he said that isn’t? This is all it is...

    I support liberty, you don’t...
    I don’t want to harm others, you do...

    The fact that none of it make sense in context is irrelevant... just repeat those virtue signals over and over and over again... What else do you need?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Plenty of individuals spend millions, like Sheldon Adelson.
    How did he do it as an individual? As far as I can tell, none of the lobbying he did has him liable as an individual. Want to try again?

    Dos this mean we should stop organizations like BLM and Planned parenthood from trying to push their political agendas?
    Yes, I do... now what? What do you have if I just concede to your virtue signaling? I still don’t support corporations lobbying... I don’t give a fuck about BLM or Planned Parenthood... your virtue signaling means nothing... try something new...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  3. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What has he said that isn’t? This is all it is...

    I support liberty, you don’t...
    I don’t want to harm others, you do...

    The fact that none of it make sense in context is irrelevant... just repeat those virtue signals over and over and over again... What else do you need?

    - - - Updated - - -



    How did he do it as an individual? As far as I can tell, none of the lobbying he did has him liable as an individual. Want to try again?



    Yes, I do... now what? What do you have if I just concede to your virtue signaling? I still don’t support corporations lobbying... I don’t give a fuck about BLM or Planned Parenthood... your virtue signaling means nothing... try something new...
    He gave it to a PAC, just like BLM did.

    Just like Planned Parenthood does...

    I support Planned Parenthood's and BLM's freedom of speech. It's a shame you cannot say the same.

  4. #2504
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He gave it to a PAC, just like BLM did.
    Oh... a PAC is now an individual... that’s fucking awesome...

    Just like Planned Parenthood does...
    Shut that shit down...

    I support Planned Parenthood's and BLM's freedom of speech. It's a shame you cannot say the same.
    Yes, shame on me, oh virtuous one... this is the entirety of your argument... SHAME... not substance, not logic... just SHAME...

    Here is a punk thing... fuck BLM... fuck planned parenthood... fuck corporations... illogical bullshit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  5. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Oh... a PAC is now an individual... that’s fucking awesome...



    Shut that shit down...



    Yes, shame on me, oh virtuous one... this is the entirety of your argument... SHAME... not substance, not logic... just SHAME...

    Here is a punk thing... fuck BLM... fuck planned parenthood... fuck corporations... illogical bullshit...
    You may not think Planned Parenthood and BLM deserve freedom of speech, but I do.

  6. #2506
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You may not think Planned Parenthood and BLM deserve freedom of speech, but I do.
    Yeah, you got me... I am now in fear of you shaming me further... don’t forget, I also hate personal liberty and I hate freedom of all kinds... just keep going... obviously me even being this blunt won’t change your bullshit... give us 20 more pages of your superiority... after all, that’s all this thread is at this point. You, the mighty virtuous one, with me the evil brute trying to harm BLM and PP, by denouncing lobbying...

    Prediction of follow up posts in this thread... someone posts a reasonable argument... you ignore it, to respond you support liberty or freedom more than them... prove me wrong...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  7. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, you got me... I am now in fear of you shaming me further... don’t forget, I also hate personal liberty and I hate freedom of all kinds... just keep going... obviously me even being this blunt won’t change your bullshit... give us 20 more pages of your superiority... after all, that’s all this thread is at this point. You, the mighty virtuous one, with me the evil brute trying to harm BLM and PP, by denouncing lobbying...

    Prediction of follow up posts in this thread... someone posts a reasonable argument... you ignore it, to respond you support liberty or freedom more than them... prove me wrong...
    Nope, it's simply a matter of supporting liberty. There's no need to get so angry at such things.

    I've tried to be reasonable, by posting numerous policies that could be implemented to push a libertarian mindset. Almost all of them were completely ignored. When it comes to my responses to you, I treat you accordingly. If you're respectful to me, I'll treat you the same. I am more than capable of having a reasonable conversation, the choice is yours.

  8. #2508
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    @Machismo I fucking triple dog dare you, to see how many times you can respond to someone in this, where the crux of your reply isn’t a virtue signal of you just being superior. Can you do that for one post? Two? How many do you think?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, it's simply a matter of supporting liberty. There's no need to get so angry at such things.
    Oh man, couldn’t even do it for a single post... despite me being that blunt about it? What a joke...

    Oh and we are at this part of the stupid game? Let me get a step ahead... I’m not angry buddy... Why are you so serious?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  9. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    @Machismo I fucking triple dog dare you, to see how many times you can respond to someone in this, where the crux of your reply isn’t a virtue signal of you just being superior. Can you do that for one post? Two? How many do you think?
    I have offered multiple short-term solutions that are an attempt at compromise, to show that an increase in liberty is entirely within grasp.

    Do you care to address all those? Do you think any such compromise can be made regarding those issues?

    Edit: Here's the part of my comment that you edited out, and ignored:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

    I've tried to be reasonable, by posting numerous policies that could be implemented to push a libertarian mindset. Almost all of them were completely ignored. When it comes to my responses to you, I treat you accordingly. If you're respectful to me, I'll treat you the same. I am more than capable of having a reasonable conversation, the choice is yours.

  10. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, you got me... I am now in fear of you shaming me further... don’t forget, I also hate personal liberty and I hate freedom of all kinds... just keep going... obviously me even being this blunt won’t change your bullshit... give us 20 more pages of your superiority... after all, that’s all this thread is at this point. You, the mighty virtuous one, with me the evil brute trying to harm BLM and PP, by denouncing lobbying...

    Prediction of follow up posts in this thread... someone posts a reasonable argument... you ignore it, to respond you support liberty or freedom more than them... prove me wrong...
    There sure are a lot of haters of freedom and liberty, seeing how absolutely nobody agrees with him.

    Nuance? Never heard of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  11. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    There sure are a lot of haters of freedom and liberty, seeing how absolutely nobody agrees with him.

    Nuance? Never heard of it.
    I've brought up multiple issues that I felt compromise could be made... and they were ignored.

  12. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, you got me... I am now in fear of you shaming me further... don’t forget, I also hate personal liberty and I hate freedom of all kinds... just keep going... obviously me even being this blunt won’t change your bullshit... give us 20 more pages of your superiority... after all, that’s all this thread is at this point. You, the mighty virtuous one, with me the evil brute trying to harm BLM and PP, by denouncing lobbying...

    Prediction of follow up posts in this thread... someone posts a reasonable argument... you ignore it, to respond you support liberty or freedom more than them... prove me wrong...
    If stopping BLM and PP and Adelson from lobbying their political representatives is a freedom you want to deny them, own it. It obviously comes with downsides, so argue that the denial of those freedoms is necessary to stop worse societal outcomes or rights and freedoms.

    Don’t get mad for the people opposed. So they’re happy with all the organizing in groups to support their preferences using money. Of course they’re gonna stand front and center saying you want to deny their rights to politically organize and influence a government that redistributes, regulates, bans activities. That’s like, argument number one. You can’t take it personally in politics.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

  13. #2513
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    If stopping BLM and PP and Adelson from lobbying their political representatives is a freedom you want to deny them, own it.
    How is what you quoted not owning it? I like this shame game... it really works on people who have none of it...

    Yeah, I also want to deny people the freedom to bribe the government on behalf of saving the children... obviously, I do not want to save children... make that my motto...

    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Don’t get mad for the people opposed.
    You are projecting... do you know the difference between being mad, being blunt and being facetious?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  14. #2514
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    @Machismo I fucking triple dog dare you, to see how many times you can respond to someone in this, where the crux of your reply isn’t a virtue signal of you just being superior. Can you do that for one post? Two? How many do you think?
    His fucking skeleton would rip out of his body in protest, if he tried. He can't do it. I said some time a go, that all of his posts could be summed into his signature, and all posts could be replaced with "see signature".

    It's the same slogans and sniffing of ones own farts from wine glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  15. #2515
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    22,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, I'm not saying that.

    Welcome.
    Then you see that your question makes no sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  16. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Then you see that your question makes no sense?
    Well, when you would like to discuss the proposals I've offered, let me know.

  17. #2517
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have offered multiple short-term solutions that are an attempt at compromise, to show that an increase in liberty is entirely within grasp.
    “Increase in liberty”... MAGA!!!

    Do you care to address all those? Do you think any such compromise can be made regarding those issues?
    I did, numerous times... you just reply trying to virtue signal... that’s all you got...

    Here's the part of my comment that you edited out, and ignored:
    Yeah, I ignore it... “if you are respectful of me”... buddy, the last 100 pages made me lose any respect I had for you, if I had any to start with.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    “Increase in liberty”... MAGA!!!



    I did, numerous times... you just reply trying to virtue signal... that’s all you got...



    Yeah, I ignore it... “if you are respectful of me”... buddy, the last 100 pages made me lose any respect I had for you, if I had any to start with.
    Tis is you ignoring my proposals, and opting to shitposting... then getting outraged hat I'm not taking you seriously.

    Let's hear your proposals.

  19. #2519
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, when you would like to discuss the proposals I've offered, let me know.
    Pointless... your reply to ending lobbying, is that it hurts BLM and PP... that’s scolding, not addressing the issue... you don’t have any proposals... “more liberty”, has never been a proposal, no more than “just do it”...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Tis is you ignoring my proposals, and opting to shitposting... then getting outraged hat I'm not taking you seriously.
    “More liberty” is a slogan, not a proposal... Using BLM and PP, to defend lobbying, isn’t a proposal... it’s virtue signaling.

    Let's hear your proposals.
    Treat lobbying like a bribe...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  20. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Treat lobbying like a bribe...
    Indeed. We don't tolerate bribery anywhere else, and lobbying is just government-sanctioned bribery.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-04-16 at 09:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •