1. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They should not be forced to serve Nazis.
    O gee really...that's all you have
    You always say "nazi" when you have nothing else.

  2. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope... that's harm

    Try and keep up.
    Then why do you advocate for it? You literally want to privatize the infrastructure. As such the only way I can gain access to Amazon's roads, with a lowly entry level salary, is to work for Amazon(thanks for the discount God Emperor Bezos!). The only way I can afford to work for them AND gain access to those roads is to live in one of their towns. Then I have to pay for the rest of their infrastructure through them. This is literally all in the history books... have you tried cracking one?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He was specifically talking about websites...

    Thank God there's alternatives.
    Only until we remove all regulation, which you'd prefer. And then Amazon and Google own everything before battling it out in the great Corp War of 2050.

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    O gee really...that's all you have
    You always say "nazi" when you have nothing else.
    That's literally what he supports.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Then why do you advocate for it? You literally want to privatize the infrastructure. As such the only way I can gain access to Amazon's roads, with a lowly entry level salary, is to work for Amazon(thanks for the discount God Emperor Bezos!). The only way I can afford to work for them AND gain access to those roads is to live in one of their towns. Then I have to pay for the rest of their infrastructure through them. This is literally all in the history books... have you tried cracking one?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Only until we remove all regulation, which you'd prefer. And then Amazon and Google own everything before battling it out in the great Corp War of 2050.
    I don't advocate for slavery, that's just you misrepresenting me... again.

  4. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's literally what he supports.
    What you literally support is allowing people to die because you don't like the way they think. Literally.

  5. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What you literally support is allowing people to die because you don't like the way they think. Literally.
    Nope, he supports forcing business owners to serve Nazis.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What you literally support is allowing people to die because you don't like the way they think. Literally.
    Nope, wrong again.

  6. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's literally what he supports.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I don't advocate for slavery, that's just you misrepresenting me... again.
    Point out the part where I'm wrong. You want corporations and the extremely wealthy to control infrastructure. Everyone else would be beholden to them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, he supports forcing business owners to serve Nazis.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nope, wrong again.
    Again, you can correct any of these misconceptions. All you do is spam the same bullshit though...

  7. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Point out the part where I'm wrong. You want corporations and the extremely wealthy to control infrastructure. Everyone else would be beholden to them.
    The part where you said I support slavery.

  8. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's literally what he supports. - - - Updated - - - I don't advocate for slavery, that's just you misrepresenting me... again.
    You're so full of it... You have nothing going for you but your utter lack of conviction and like "Primary," zero lessons learned from history.

  9. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Point out the part where I'm wrong. You want corporations and the extremely wealthy to control infrastructure. Everyone else would be beholden to them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Again, you can correct any of these misconceptions. All you do is spam the same bullshit though...
    Why bother? You'll just keep repeating them. How many times did you call me an anarchist?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You're so full of it... You have nothing going for you but your utter lack of conviction and like "Primary," zero lessons learned from history.
    Well, I have not supporting slavery on my side...

  10. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The part where you said I support slavery.
    Just because you don't understand that that's what you support doesn't make it not true.

  11. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Just because you don't understand that that's what you support doesn't make it not true.
    I had no idea you thought socialists support slavery.

  12. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I had no idea you thought socialists support slavery.
    I had no idea you thought that I thought you were actually a socialist. Fascinating.

  13. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I had no idea you thought that I thought you were actually a socialist. Fascinating.
    You called me one.

    Maybe you should be more consistent in your absurd allegations.

  14. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You called me one.

    Maybe you should be more consistent in your absurd allegations.
    Yep, and in the context it was apparent I was baiting you. Maybe you should try to actually answer basic yes or no questions. So, how about that desire to enslave humanity to the wealthy?

  15. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I had no idea you thought socialists support slavery.
    Your alone here. No one will be convinced by your puerile sophistry.

  16. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Your alone here. No one will be convinced by your puerile sophistry.
    I mean, when you openly support slavery while actively denying it all you have left is sophistry.

  17. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yep, and in the context it was apparent I was baiting you. Maybe you should try to actually answer basic yes or no questions. So, how about that desire to enslave humanity to the wealthy?
    So, you admitted to trolling.

    Good enough for me. I shall treat you accordingly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mean, when you openly support slavery while actively denying it all you have left is sophistry.
    Repeating it doesn't make it any more true.

  18. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you admitted to trolling.

    Good enough for me. I shall treat you accordingly.
    No, I admitted to trying to bait you in to actually being definitive for once. I wasn't trying to get an emotional response. I was trying to get you to define your beliefs by mischaraterising them. It's odd that you, of all people, would assume it was trolling. Fucking weird.

  19. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Your alone here. No one will be convinced by your puerile sophistry.
    I don't expect socialists to support liberty. Im fine with being alone. I don't base my beliefs on their popularity. If I wanted populism, I would have supported Bernie or Trump.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, I admitted to trying to bait you in to actually being definitive for once. I wasn't trying to get an emotional response. I was trying to get you to define your beliefs by mischaraterising them. It's odd that you, of all people, would assume it was trolling. Fucking weird.
    Well, when you are willing to be honest, and stop lying, then we can chat.

    Good luck!

  20. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't expect socialists to support liberty. Im fine with being alone. I don't base my beliefs on their popularity. If I wanted populism, I would have supported Bernie or Trump.
    Right, you base your beliefs on those with the money should be held above those without. Can't pay for a road? Get fucked. Can't pay for the vaccine? Get fucked. Can't pay for electricity or running water? Better get to melting that snow Texas!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't expect socialists to support liberty. Im fine with being alone. I don't base my beliefs on their popularity. If I wanted populism, I would have supported Bernie or Trump.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well, when you are willing to be honest, and stop lying, then we can chat.

    Good luck!
    I haven't lied once. I've stated my interpretations, albeit some a little on the far end, of your exact words. When I ask you to explain you *pat head* and pretend I'm too stupid to discuss things with. Let me know when you're ready to type Yes and/or No 3-4 times in a post in response to basic fucking questions so we could have a grown up discussion about what you actually believe. At this point, as pointed out by literally every other human but you, I'm not wrong. You're gaslighting. Have a nice night. I got a lobby to get to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •