Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Trouble reading? I stated the answer in the post you quoted.
    So, you agree I never stated my methods.

Very well.

You agreed that your method is posting here. You also refused to name anything else you actually did to oppose the ban. After multiple chances to name even ONE other method you use to oppose such laws. Could have said supporting candidates who oppose them. Nah, you couldn’t come up with anything but posting here that you don’t like it. As per your rules, all you do is post here.

So, no, I don’t agree. Stop lying about me.
    No, I stated I'm not discussing the other methods I use.

Your claim is objectively baseless.

Yeah, because you don’t have other methods. You were given every chance to prove me wrong, failed to do so. Sorry, it’s YOUR rules. You volunteered to abide by them.
    Evidence, please.

The burden of evidence is on the person making the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's your metric you used.

If you are going to judge culpability based on indictment, then at least have the decency to be consistent.

As of now, you are saying Trump is every bit as innocent as as the city leaders of Flint, correct?
    Trump is innocent until proven guilty. Of course he was impeached twice even though he was not punished for his guilt.

Did I mention that he has multiple ongoing investigations against him? How many ongoing investigations are ongoing against local Flint officials?

At least have the decency to pin multiple murders on the correct people. I know you really, really want to pin this on the Democrats but so far you've failed. Maybe try something else. Can I suggest Kwame Kilpatrick? Just don't deep dive too close.

Now it’s just getting sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Trump is innocent until proven guilty. Of course he was impeached twice even though he was not punished for his guilt.

Did I mention that he has multiple ongoing investigations against him? How many ongoing investigations are ongoing against local Flint officials?

At least have the decency to pin multiple murders on the correct people. I know you really, really want to pin this on the Democrats but so far you've failed. Maybe try something else. Can I suggest Kwame Kilpatrick? Just don't deep dive too close.
    Great, so you think Trump is innocent.

Good to know.

Personally, I think he's a corrupt asshole, incompetent, and guilty as shit.

As for the " murders" I have made my feelings about Snyder very well known. I'm simply showing that he's not the only one to blame, nor is his party. Shall we go over the timeline, again?

- - - Updated - - -

You just admitted to it in your last post. You admit you lied when you claimed you NEVER discussed your methods of opposition. Thanks for doing so.
    So, still cannot find that evidence?

You do realize this is like a person saying they won't discuss their job, and you simply assuming they have no job... right?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-04-16 at 02:01 PM.

Already provided. So, how does supporting giving more power to the group behind the TX abortion law do anything to oppose it? Remember, saying eww doesn’t do anything but state how you feel. It’s not opposition.
    I suppose it's the same as supporting Planned parenthood or BLM.

Do you support Planned Parenthood and BLM?

Great, so you think Trump is innocent.

Good to know.

Personally, I think he's a corrupt asshole, incompetent, and guilty as shit.

As for the " murders" I have made my feelings about Snyder very well known. I'm simply showing that he's not the only one to blame, nor is his party. Shall we go over the timeline, again?
    Nice to know you don't believe in due process. Although that's a government guarantee, so we're not shocked you don't like it.

Did I mention he was impeached twice? That mean's he's guilty. Twice.

Go ahead. The timeline doesn't help your argument.

Nice to know you don't believe in due process. Although that's a government guarantee, so we're not shocked you don't like it.

Did I mention he was impeached twice? That mean's he's guilty. Twice.

Go ahead. The timeline doesn't help your argument.
    This isn't a court of law. We are dudes stating our opinions.

I showed via the timeline that the city leaders did those things, and you trying to justify it.

You agree that they willingly voted for the cheaper option, right?

You agree that that cheaper option wasn't using corrosion inhibitors, right?

You agree that there were then two water boilings, right?

You agree that GM stopped using the water due to chlorine levels, right?

You agree that they chose to then still vote to use the cheaper water, right?

You also agree that the mayor chose to go on television and push misinformation that the water was safe, months after the EPA had tested increased lead levels in the water, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    So. 119 pages. Are be beyond empty slogans yet?
    It’s mostly just folks arguing with Machismo endlessly. That guy alone has almost half the posts in this thread.

I support Planned Parenthood’s mission to provide medical care for the least fortunate. BLM isn’t a corporation kiddo. Your turn, how does your support of increasing the power of corporations and PACs do anything to oppose their shitty laws?
    Do you support them lobbying to oppose abortion restrictions, and their choice to donate to politicians and PACs? I only ask, because they've spent millions and millions on the issue.

BLM has it's own PAC, I believe you had something to say about those...

- - - Updated - - -

Weird how you dodge so many questions about your opinions.
    I backed up my opinion with the timeline.

What power increase have I supported? Be specific.

This isn't a court of law. We are dudes stating our opinions.

I showed via the timeline that the city leaders did those things, and you trying to justify it.

You agree that they willingly voted for the cheaper option, right?

You agree that that cheaper option wasn't using corrosion inhibitors, right?

You agree that there were then two water boilings, right?

You agree that GM stopped using the water due to chlorine levels, right?

You agree that they chose to then still vote to use the cheaper water, right?

You also agree that the mayor chose to go on television and push misinformation that the water was safe, months after the EPA had tested increased lead levels in the water, right?
    Yes. Unfortunately for you, we are stating opinions on things that we know that happened like the State of Michigan was in charge and regularly supplied false information. As per the timeline you posted.

The PAC isn’t BLM... weird you can’t separate a social movement from a PAC.
    So, BLM doesn't have a PAC?

What are they doing with all that money?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...atter-movement

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ter-pac-428403

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Unfortunately for you, we are stating opinions on things that we know that happened like the State of Michigan was in charge and regularly supplied false information. As per the timeline you posted.
    So, can you refute those parts of the timeline, or not?

Did those things not happen?

Don’t remember what you asked? You didn’t ask about the PAC. And I have been very clear on my stance. You’ve yet to provide yours. Any week now.
    Well, thanks for confirming you don't want either of those organizations spending money to lobby for causes, or spend more than $2900 on a candidate (I believe that was the total, correct me if I'm wrong).

Oooo, big swing and miss. Stop lying about me and answer the question.
    Well, I don't know about you, but I support them being able to lobby for their causes.

Ooo, another big swing and a miss. Did you forget the question already?
    How is it a miss to say that I support BLM and Planned parenthood being free to lobby for their causes...

Man, you must really hate those groups.

So you DID forget the question. Why not just say so?
    I support their freedom to use money to lobby for their causes, how about you?

It was nice of all those celebrities to give money to those causes, and it'd be a shame if people tried to bar that money from being spent on those causes.

So, can you refute those parts of the timeline, or not?

Did those things not happen?
    Multiple times already. Their actions are irrelevant because they weren't in charge and were given false information.

If you want people to change their opinion of history maybe bring something fresh to the table? I'm sure there's something on 8chan that shows that Flint was actually Gretchen Witmer's fault and she did it to make Snyder look bad.

Multiple times already. Their actions are irrelevant because they weren't in charge and were given false information.

If you want people to change their opinion of history maybe bring something fresh to the table? I'm sure there's something on 8chan that shows that Flint was actually Gretchen Witmer's fault and she did it to make Snyder look bad.
    So, they were just ignorant cucks in all of this?

I'm going to go by willful actions they took... which I pointed out.

If you are going to say that the EPA lied to the mayor, I expect some evidence.

If you are going to say that the city leaders were lied to the entire time, I expect some evidence.

Thanks for admitting you support the TX abortion law as well as the JD law. Saying eww isn’t the same as opposing them. This post is open support for not only that shit but everything they’d push through PACs and Corporate donations. See, I don’t oppose these people lobbying the public, I just oppose their money letting them pass regulations the majority oppose. Weird how you prefer to let wealth dictate the course of our society.
    Where did I say I support those laws?

I support people's freedom to lobby for their causes, even if I oppose their causes. That's what free speech is all about.

I literally pointed to two very wealthy groups. If you oppose the wealthy using money to lobby, then surely you'd oppose them doing it, as well. But nah, fuck that, you just don't want those who disagree with you to be able to lobby. That's how it works, they lobby and they donate to campaigns.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you provide an example of privatized infrastructure being superior to appropriately funded socialized infrastructure? There, 2 questions to pick from.
    This is your argument, the burden falls on you.

You are asking me to do your homework for you.