Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I do, but you ignore more than half my posts because you either have no answer or don't want to discuss the points, for example, the post before this one where you only answered one of 4 parts. The best thing is though, you just switched from talking about what you just answered straight to another topic. You're not even discussing the same things within two posts.

Can't you keep track?
    Well, I treat you accordingly, or have you not noticed.

My proposals were utterly ignored for days. If your entire goal is to sea lion the shit out of something, I will also treat it accordingly.

Considering I'm carrying on more than a half-dozen concurrent conversations, I think I'm keeping track just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, if you are utterly intractable, then there's not much that can be said.
    Yes, I am utterly incapable... let me try though...

No, I support liberty more...

Your rebuttal...

- - - Updated - - -

If your entire goal is to sea lion the shit out of something, I will also treat it accordingly.
    Don’t forget, if you oppose lobbying, you are against BLM and PP... he calls out someone else for sealioning... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, I am utterly incapable... let me try though...

No, I support liberty more...

Your rebuttal...
    You literally just admitted that you're hear to shitpost and snipe from the peanut gallery. I shall treat you accordingly, and wish you a beautiful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    “I support freedom of speech”... “you hate corporations as a whole”... VIRTUE SIGNALING...
    And here I thought that we were supposed to be the corporatists...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    You literally just admitted that you're hear to shitpost and snipe from the peanut gallery. I shall treat you accordingly, and wish you a beautiful day.
    Yeah, keep piling on the shame I should feel... report me... don’t just sit on the side line and watch me shit post... don’t just scold... put your mouth to action... report me...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    And here I thought that we were supposed to be the corporatists...
    It’s not... it’s a game of who will admit to this bullshit... I did... he continued to try further shaming... still didn’t work... so, now he is done. Yet, I’m mad... jeebus...

Edit: ‘Sheldon Edeldon donated as an individual... through a PAC...’

‘I won’t answer questions about corporate liability, because I don’t like where it leads’

#policy
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-04-16 at 09:20 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

How is what you quoted not owning it? I like this shame game... it really works on people who have none of it...

Yeah, I also want to deny people the freedom to bribe the government on behalf of saving the children... obviously, I do not want to save children... make that my motto...

You are projecting... do you know the difference between being mad, being blunt and being facetious?
    Yeah, you got me... I am now in fear of you shaming me further... don’t forget, I also hate personal liberty and I hate freedom of all kinds... just keep going
    Ranting about how it’s all a shame tactic is the perfect way to convince people you’re personally affected. Couple that with the sarcasm about hating personal liberty and freedom of all kinds. You’re doing a terrific job making the opposite case.

Thank you for the clarification that you’re not mad.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I treat you accordingly, or have you not noticed.

My proposals were utterly ignored for days. If your entire goal is to sea lion the shit out of something, I will also treat it accordingly.

Considering I'm carrying on more than a half-dozen concurrent conversations, I think I'm keeping track just fine.
    Ah, so you're trying to teach me a lesson by ignoring the questions that would explain your arguments. Brilliant move.

I never once sea lioned, I explained why I was asking these questions. That you are unable to bring your point across is not my fault. I mean, you have to carry more than half a dozen concurrent conversations because of exactly that reason. Your inability to explain shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Ranting about how it’s all a shame tactic is the perfect way to convince people you’re personally affected. Couple that with the sarcasm about hating personal liberty and freedom of all kinds. You’re doing a terrific job making the opposite case.

Thank you for the clarification that you’re not mad.
    There is no case to be made. Machismo tried to be as wrong as possible about everything from the start. He was impressively successful at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Ah, so you're trying to teach me a lesson by ignoring the questions that would explain your arguments. Brilliant move.

I never once sea lioned, I explained why I was asking these questions. That you are unable to bring your point across is not my fault. I mean, you have to carry more than half a dozen concurrent conversations because of exactly that reason. Your inability to explain shit.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no case to be made. Machismo tried to be as wrong as possible about everything from the start. He was impressively successful at that.
    There's a difference between not explaining something, and being misrepresented in that explanation.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between not explaining something, and being misrepresented in that explanation.
    I know.

/10char
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I know.

/10char
    Great, then what was so complicated about those positions and their explanations? It took forever for you to understand something as simple as not increasing spending for 5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Ranting about how it’s all a shame tactic is the perfect way to convince people you’re personally affected.
    Yes, because when I explained how BLM and PP are competing with lobbying from corporations, the poster did not give a fuck. Neither do you... Keep trying to shame me though... it will work any minute... lulz...

15+ Year Old Account
    Great, then what was so complicated about those positions and their explanations? It took forever for you to understand something as simple as not increasing spending for 5 years.
    Nothing, that was why I asked, you made simple demands and never explained what they would lead to, who profits, who loses, hence me asking about their impact which you either ignored, never explained, or just repeated the demands.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was your answer when I asked you about liability of an individual in a corporation? You won’t answer because you don’t like where it leads...

What was your answer when I asked for an example of an individual lobbying? Sheldon Edelson lobbying through a PAC...

Nonsense... absolute nonsense...

Nothing, that was why I asked, you made simple demands and never explained what they would lead to, who profits, who loses, hence me asking about their impact which you either ignored, never explained, or just repeated the demands.
    Once again, the data was provided,and was fairly easy to figure out. Thats why I questioned why you were trying to demand I belabor explanations of the obvious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Once again, the data was provided,and was fairly easy to figure out. Thats why I questioned why you were trying to demand I belabor explanations of the obvious.
    Answering one question is not answering the other questions.

You try to keep it simple, but these things are not simple. We're talking about millions, hundreds of millions, maybe billions of dollars suddenly not going to corporations that built their basis or parts of it on them. They have to fulfill contracts themselves which leads to other corporations missing out because you came up with a simple proposal that starts a chain of events in the name of liberty and freedom just so wealthy people and corporations can keep their influence. Funny enough, influence you also criticize them for.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    None. Punk Rockers and Anarchist and Libertarians really don't have that different a politics. Ultimately they are defined by either a direct love of Markets or a commedified consumer choice and branding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me make it real simple...

Corporate PACs receive funding from corporate profits.
    BLM and PP receive their funding from individual donations.

The only reason why BLM or PP need a PAC or lobbying, because otherwise they won’t have a voice. Treating lobbying as bribe, removes the disadvantage none profit organization face, against companies that measure their lobbying versus the saving it would result in.

On top of this, corporations already dissolve personal or individual liability, because they incorporated. That’s the whole point of being a corporation... to not take on the liability as an individual.

Lobbying in no way, shape or form... helps BLM or PP... just compare how much corporate super PACs spend to create wedge issues like BLM or controversy over PP. There would be no controversy for BLM or PP to need to even lobby, if it were not for the corporate arm pushing said controversy, because they can’t win on corporate tax cuts alone.

Look at Trump... His campaign was mostly attacking BLM and things like PP... who paid for that? Why does PP and BLM need a super PAC, for a manufactured battle, paid for by corporations?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    None. Punk Rockers and Anarchist and Libertarians really don't have that different a politics. Ultimately they are defined by either a direct love of Markets or a commedified consumer choice and branding.
    Keep telling your self... sorry, I mean... keep listening to Tim Pool... this predates 9/11...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Yeah, Punk and Anarchists who oppose any sort of strong hierarchic structure versus libertarians who think the free market solves everything and that the rich should own everything.

Yeah, totally the same.

You try to keep it simple, but these things are not simple. We're talking about millions, hundreds of millions, maybe billions of dollars suddenly not going to corporations that built their basis or parts of it on them. They have to fulfill contracts themselves which leads to other corporations missing out because you came up with a simple proposal that starts a chain of events in the name of liberty and freedom just so wealthy people and corporations can keep their influence. Funny enough, influence you also criticize them for.
    I specifically chose simple things, because the entire point is compromise, and a willingness to not always get what you want. otherwise, you have no cause to complain when the other side does the same thing when they are in power.

Even worse, for someone like me, the revenge-style governance means that liberty is attacked each and every time.

I'm well aware that many rely on the government, which is exactly what I'm trying to stop.... to the tune of about 2-3% a year. That really isn't that much, when it comes down to it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Yeah, Punk and Anarchists who oppose any sort of strong hierarchic structure versus libertarians who think the free market solves everything and that the rich should own everything.

Yeah, totally the same.
    Punk is a genre of music that largely died in the 90s, what they are for or against doesn't matter. Like any music scene, most are for getting laid and listening to music and buying merch. Punk is just "People who various hair styles, patches on a jacket and buttons and tattoos." its a consume lifestyle brand. Anarchists could be anything, AnCaps, AnComs, you know various flavors of whatever. AnCaps for example believe the are the ultimate Libertarians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.