Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Metas exist because of the crap that content creators and the writers of guides on wowhead and icy-veins put out. They tell you that you have to spec one way, gear one way, and if you do anything else you're bad. And the sheep listen to that garbage, and then it trickles down.
    Really? So metas exist not due to actual math but because content creators and guides think X is better than Y? Dude, better don't go to class discords, those sheep have everything broken down into numbers!!
    I mean dude, you sound like a neighbor who is angry at the kids because they enjoy their time differently than they were "Back in a day we used to go out and collect unexploded bombs in the back yard! Those were they days! Damn kids these days"

Amount of boomers in this forum moaning about M+ is crazy. Being this jaded and having so strong opinions about something you just heard about or don't even understand is wow. So many things to hate: Streamers, guides, esports, anything else which is not their favorite expansion, people who can play the game for longer than they, kids, rio, warcraft logs.
    Last edited by erifwodahs; 2021-04-08 at 05:30 AM.

Nice, i would enjoy it more compared to mdi. Next stop Battlegrounds, as a competitive PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Metas exist because of the crap that content creators and the writers of guides on wowhead and icy-veins put out. They tell you that you have to spec one way, gear one way, and if you do anything else you're bad. And the sheep listen to that garbage, and then it trickles down.
    You are full of shit.

go to Raider.io and you see the winners. this is hilarious and brainless at the same time. as if this thing is a real competition....

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Bitter WoW players and never being satisfied with a God damned thing Blizzard does or doesn't do.
    THIS should be on the header of MMO-Champion

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yey timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    go to Raider.io and you see the winners. this is hilarious and brainless at the same time. as if this thing is a real competition....
    This comment is going to age like milk.

ITS TIME TO STOP!

Please WoW just isnt e-sport game no matter haw hard you try!

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    ITS TIME TO STOP!

Server competitions used to be a thing in vanilla too. I can clearly remember three top guild on the server when I played. The server is a world now and teams competing are the best in the world rather than the server. Ofc. server first are still more relatable because you actually can see them out there, but it was never different.
    Why blizzard should stop making these events? I mean it's literally events for the community.
    Last edited by erifwodahs; 2021-04-08 at 07:55 AM.

This is interesting. I will watch it.

You’d think with the death of HoTS and OW being on its deathbed, Acti-Blizz would learn by now that eSports is just not meant for them and the majority of their audience. Yet they keep doubling down on the whole eSports thing. Strange. Do the boomers who call the shots in there unironically think “eSports” is the future of video games?

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    ITS TIME TO STOP!

Just don't watch it if it annoys you.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Thank fuck I unsubbed to the WoW channel on Youtube after they spammed my feed with both the MDI and Arena garbage, this sounds worse.

Its a hard pass for me, no fucking thank you.
    I never understood peoples need to express that they are not interested in something..

-Snip-
    Literally this guy in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I never understood peoples need to express that they are not interested in something..
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potui.

He who is silent, when he ought to have spoken and was able to, is taken to agree.

Not everybody who plays WoW is a hopeless cynic who doesn't care nearly as much about Blizzard trying new shit as they do about receiving meaningless platitudes from internet strangers for sharing the super unique opinion that everything they do is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

That's nice of you to assume something is a failure before it even fucking happens. Absolutely no bias at all, right?
    Most of the best players probably won't bother with this because the money just isn't worth the time.

Man people sure are morons.

"All blizzard cares about is money"
    "Why do they do these events when """"""no one"""""" watches????"

.... Its obviously making them money you fucking nutjobs. Who cares it it eventually craps out like hots. They make fucking bank in the meantime.

Seems like a much better system than MDI, ill probably check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Its no different than you making pointless comments that amount to mindless chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    .... Its obviously making them money you fucking nutjobs. Who cares it it eventually craps out like hots. They make fucking bank in the meantime.
    Simply because they're doing it, doesn't mean it makes them money, companies don't have a guarantee on getting a return on their investment.

First off, you need sponsors willing to...sponsor your tournament, which usually requires decent viewership before those companies are willing to hand you money so they can advertise their shit at your tournament.
    If the views don't come in, the sponsors that you have will either leave or you fail to attract new ones in the first place.

Second, it's building your brand, attracting new people to your game / product, which again requires a decent viewership, if something that is mostly aimed at building your brand is already met with mixed reception by your own fanbase, that's not a good sign because that fanbase is naturally the cornerstone of those viewers and are supposed to indirectly promote your brand - which they obviously won't when their opinion is "why are you doing this?"

HotS is the perfect example, Blizzard kept pumping money into competitive HotS in hopes it takes off one day and they finally get a return for all their investment, but it never came and thus they stopped investing money into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ek0zu View Post
    Nice, i would enjoy it more compared to mdi. Next stop Battlegrounds, as a competitive PvP.
    Lol ... rated bg's are probably the most boring thing to play and watch ... a 30 min battle at a point and where only 1-2 persons die during all that time.