Poll: When will 9.1 go live?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd got it right! June 29 had the most answers (at least before this bump)
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd got it right! June 29 had the most answers (at least before this bump)
    It wasn't that hard, PTRs have usually lasted between two and three months, so when 9.1 PTR came on April 15th, anything between June 15th and July 15th was fair game.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It wasn't that hard, PTRs have usually lasted between two and three months, so when 9.1 PTR came on April 15th, anything between June 15th and July 15th was fair game.
    I can't find it anymore, but I do remember Ion saying in one of his interviews in early may that 9.1 will be released "next month". It was one of those twitch things were he talked with a streamer.

They do have a long term schedule and I believe they actually care about it and try as hard as they can to make it happen.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I can't find it anymore, but I do remember Ion saying in one of his interviews in early may that 9.1 will be released "next month". It was one of those twitch things were he talked with a streamer.

They do have a long term schedule and I believe they actually care about it and try as hard as they can to make it happen.
    there was also a Netease employee who told a journalist or someone that the release in China was July 1; which would've meant June 29/30 for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post

The reason you can’t find it is because it didn’t happen

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I reckon 9.1 will go live on June 29/30!