Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I am not trying anything lol? it clearly seems you tried to be funny. Which wasnt sadly.

Just looking to much into a couple of words, peole on this forum lol, but ye sorry man even of you tried again it would still end up being cringe.
    You still trying to save yourself, this time you even wrote longer answer and made even less sense

U obviously mad and trying to throw insults around which is super cringe

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    You still trying to save yourself, this time you even wrote longer answer and made even less sense

U obviously mad and trying to throw insults around which is super cringe
    No not realy ? I am so confused what you are trying to say or do.
    You got called out for your not funny post, deal with it. All those emo make it even more cringe/childsich. -.-

So anything else troll?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I was like... What is everyone in here even trying to argue about lmao. No clue what's going on in here.
    Exactly my point.

We have got some pretty sad trolls.in here. Just /ignore and move on.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-04-16 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No not realy ? I am so confused what you are trying to say or do.
    You got called out for your not funny post, deal with it. All those emo make it even more cringe/childsich. -.-
    Everyone can see that you've been confused since my first post that you could not understand, yet here you are still making your cringe posts so childiSh

I'm 226 and haven't done anything in ages, PvP would be worth it for 233 weapons tho but that's more effort than I'm currently putting into the game and I have 226 weapons already.
    I7 6700K : 16GB DDR4 3000 : GTX1070 : Firestudio : Naga : G27