Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    abd what is toxic.io doing ? because i find lately that people who are in 1100-1200 bracket usually play worse and make way more mistakes in dungeons thus blowing up groups very often then those who are like 700-800 and playing game very carefully.
    Its keep the MAJORITY of the bad players away from the good players, as its ment too, some shitters will slip through the cracks and make their way to the good players and make their experience bad.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    I literally said none of that and didn't even remotely allude to any of those words you are putting in my mouth. Maybe read what I said in earnest rather than a kneejerk response to what you think I said.

As I have said, I think having your game experience negatively impacted because you think you need 220+ ilevel and don't have it because there aren't enough drops in the game or w/e, but don't even participate in the content it is designed for (there's an exception here for PvP I guess), isn't a healthy way to play the game when it isn't even compulsory for you to participate. The beauty of an MMO is you can play however you want, and it doesn't bother me at all how people play it, but this isn't a fun mindset to have. I am sincere, friend, not toxic.
    also

Quote Originally Posted by Pum
    If you are not doing Mythic raiding or at the high end of PvP ladders you literally have zero business having access or even having reasoning to have higher i level gear upwards of 220+.
    Your original post says otherwise. You don't get to decide what others find fun or to judge their mindset. You are entitled not to share it - you don't have to. And that is just as ok as the fact that they do find fun however they find it in ways that doesn't hurt others.
    Last edited by Stumps; 2021-04-11 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Bad players think higher ilvl means they suddenly become better, but it turns out even with high ilvl many/most players are still bad.

And thats why we needed raider.io
    100%. Ppl arguing against raider.io instantly out themselves as bads. They think rio is some evil thing as opposed to a resume that simply portrays their experience.

i am much stronger as a 225 pally than when i was a 200. i dont know why someone would want a character 20-25 ilvls higher. no clue at all.........