Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Burning Crusade Beta Raid Testing - Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon

Burning Crusade Beta Raid Testing - Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Next week, please join us at the following times to test the initial raids in Burning Crusade Classic.

Raid - Date - Start Time - End Time
    • Karazhan - Tuesday, April 13 - 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT - 8:00 p.m. PDT/11:00 p.m. EDT
    • Gruul - Wednesday, April 14 - 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT - 8:00 p.m. PDT/11:00 p.m. EDT
    • Magtheridon - Thursday, April 15 - 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT - 8:00 p.m. PDT/11:00 p.m. EDT

Testing will take place on a new Beta realm specifically configured for getting into the raids as quickly as possible. The new Beta realm will have level 70 template characters enabled, as well as consumables and professions vendors in Shattrath.

As always, please use the in-game bug reporter (default hotkey: F6) if you come across any bugs, and look here in this forum for dedicated feedback threads once the test gets underway.

We’ll see you there!
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-04-09 at 12:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would if i had access >

Beta seems to be going fairly quick. Prepatch hype

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowroguetbc View Post
    Prepatch is in may or april guaranteed, as they most likely want TBC to be out a bit before 9.1 to keep people entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    Classic release schedules are not affected by retail or vice versa.
    So they say lol

10+ Year Old Account
    People that want to play TBC all over again be like:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

please no raid testing. lets not make the same mistake like in Classic where PTR testing ruined raids and they were cleared day one. Let people have fun this time and figure out fights once again.

Well, hopefully i can start playing my fresh paladin in like 1 month or so.
    Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    So they say lol
    That's how it has been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    please no raid testing. lets not make the same mistake like in Classic where PTR testing ruined raids and they were cleared day one. Let people have fun this time and figure out fights once again.
    wat lmfao
    every raid in BC will also be cleared day 1 regardless of ptr. they could even put the raids out randomly without notice and they would die day 1

Figure out what? There will be the same mechanincs, only a matter if boss does X or Y damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsk View Post
    Figure out what? There will be the same mechanincs, only a matter if boss does X or Y damage.
    Figuring out pre nerf tactics. not many guild did those pre nerf and we may see the pre nerf versions.

Figuring out pre nerf tactics. not many guild did those pre nerf and we may see the pre nerf versions.
    dude... you sound like one of the guys who said that people will need FR gear to kill Rag.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    dude... you sound like one of the guys who said that people will need FR gear to kill Rag.
    many boss mechanics changed substantially after nerfs in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    wat lmfao
    every raid in BC will also be cleared day 1 regardless of ptr. they could even put the raids out randomly without notice and they would die day 1
    I agree.
    I'd rather have bosses working properly after being tested.
    I know everything about them from original TBC and private servers anyway.
    Naxx was tested too and i do not remember ppl whinning about it.

Most of the typical guilds had to have FR gear on their tanks atleast at the beginning.

I admit I was way off with TBC prediction. Looks like both TBC and 9.1 will be much closer to each other, unless they aim for some long pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Most of the typical guilds had to have FR gear on their tanks at least at the beginning.
    Quite possible. But there were guys saying that you will need to have FR gear for the raid too. Obviously only few said that, but this guy is exactly like that, lost in delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowroguetbc View Post
    Doubt it , from what iv seen on testing basicly every heroic is bugged etc...

Quite possible. But there were guys saying that you will need to have FR gear for the raid too. Obviously only few said that, but this guy is exactly like that, lost in delusions.
    There were plenty of people saying that Classic will be dead before release/after MC/after BW/after AQ/after Naxx... and will keep doing that for sure.
    ... or on the other side that Naxx will remain uncleared for weeks.
    I never trust people on extreme sides like 'Classic-Andys' or opposite to them 'total-anti-Classic-haters'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    That's how it has been in the past.
    Look at a calendar and all patches in retail from 8.1.5 (before classic beta) till now. Blizzard purposely spaces out content for retail and classic so that releases don’t overlap. Naxx launch with SL was a consequence of them having to delay. Naxx likely was going to always have that date. Blizzard purposely spaces out content in such a way in order to keep all the people who play both games hooked continuously.