Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Soulbind Conduit Acquisition is rather imbalanced

    How is it a balanced system when you compare say Druid vs Demon hunter?

    One has 4 specs and the other has 2.

    I worked it out and for me to finish upgrading all my conduits to 213 its gonna cost another 30k stygia. Thats minus the ones I've already gotten from raid drops. That is just to 213, and out of all of them I use 4-5. So I have to hope I get lucky to hit the remaining ones I want anyway.

    And if I wanna upgrade them further I have to upgrade every single one because the upgrade token will target the lowest item level first.

    Seriously who thought up this system? Is it just for mythic raiders and its a write off for everyone else? Unless you play DH? Where its a lot easier to cap them out grinding away and is a viable option. Vs say druid where I wont be capping them till next tier. And by then they'll bump them up again and 213/226 will be nothing anyway
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    How is it a balanced system when you compare say Druid vs Demon hunter?

    One has 4 specs and the other has 2.

    I worked it out and for me to finish upgrading all my conduits to 213 its gonna cost another 30k stygia. Thats minus the ones I've already gotten from raid drops. That is just to 213, and out of all of them I use 4-5. So I have to hope I get lucky to hit the remaining ones I want anyway.

    And if I wanna upgrade them further I have to upgrade every single one because the upgrade token will target the lowest item level first.

    Seriously who thought up this system? Is it just for mythic raiders and its a write off for everyone else? Unless you play DH? Where its a lot easier to cap them out grinding away and is a viable option. Vs say druid where I wont be capping them till next tier. And by then they'll bump them up again and 213/226 will be nothing anyway
    Don't do it then. If it causes you this much drama then drop it. For you it isn't important and isn't worth the hassel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Is it just for mythic raiders and its a write off for everyone else?
    It's not for me... so it must be the evil mythic raiders ruining my fun again!

    The stench of casual insecurity never loses its repulsiveness. You casuals were screaming the loudest about numbers and minmaxing not mattering, now play your int stacking Feral Druid and enjoy the bed you've made for yourselves - all that should matter to you is that you're blue, that's your meaningfull choice, if you care about numbers you're an elitist tryhard 1%er.

    This random raider vs casual baiting has gotten so old zzz.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    It's not for me... so it must be the evil mythic raiders ruining my fun again!

    The stench of casual insecurity never loses its repulsiveness. You casuals were screaming the loudest about numbers and minmaxing not mattering, now play your int stacking Feral Druid and enjoy the bed you've made for yourselves - all that should matter to you is that you're blue, that's your meaningfull choice, if you care about numbers you're an elitist tryhard 1%er.

    This random raider vs casual baiting has gotten so old zzz.
    How do you stack int in feral? It is literally impossible. Is this what you elite raiders do all day? Think of insults that don't make sense? The insecurity is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    It's not for me... so it must be the evil mythic raiders ruining my fun again!

    The stench of casual insecurity never loses its repulsiveness. You casuals were screaming the loudest about numbers and minmaxing not mattering, now play your int stacking Feral Druid and enjoy the bed you've made for yourselves - all that should matter to you is that you're blue, that's your meaningfull choice, if you care about numbers you're an elitist tryhard 1%er.

    This random raider vs casual baiting has gotten so old zzz.
    Lol says a lot about you if that is what you dwell on.

    I only ask for competent game design.

    I dont care about casual vs mythic. This system seems shit for mythic raiders also because take balance druid for example, their best potency conduit drops from sire. Bit pointless once you're already able to down mythic sire no?
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2021-04-09 at 03:14 AM.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How do you stack int in feral? It is literally impossible. Is this what you elite raiders do all day? Think of insults that don't make sense? The insecurity is real.
    Having both a Druid and a Monk, I have to say they screwed over monk far more.

    They literally have conduits that do the same thing for each spec (essentially), but made it a different conduit for each. Unlike Druid where things that are shared between specs are for the whole class. Lol

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How do you stack int in feral? It is literally impossible. Is this what you elite raiders do all day? Think of insults that don't make sense? The insecurity is real.
    Stuck a nerve, huh? I figured my analogy would just be as grounded and based on facts as you people's constant insecure evil 1%ers crying whenever there's a worldquest you seem to struggle with at 225.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I dont care about casual vs mythic.
    Yet it's the first argument you brought up as to why they could've done it, despite acknowledging yourself that it isn't even a good system for mythic raiders. The fact that you're going around putting the blame on mythic raiders (who don't want this) and then act like you're not a partisan drama queen is quite a solid indicator for how little you care.

  8. #8
    Lmao a class with 4 strong specs, it's own zone, it's own covenant, and blatant favouritism throughout this expansion, complaining about bias towards another class that has only had 1 decent spec this expansion.

    Clownworld.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Stuck a nerve, huh? I figured my analogy would just be as grounded and based on facts as you people's constant insecure evil 1%ers crying whenever there's a worldquest you seem to struggle with at 225.



    Yet it's the first argument you brought up as to why they could've done it, despite acknowledging yourself that it isn't even a good system for mythic raiders. The fact that you're going around putting the blame on mythic raiders (who don't want this) and then act like you're not a partisan drama queen is quite a solid indicator for how little you care.
    If you say so.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Lmao a class with 4 strong specs, it's own zone, it's own covenant, and blatant favouritism throughout this expansion, complaining about bias towards another class that has only had 1 decent spec this expansion.

    Clownworld.
    Night fae isn't just for druid ya clown. And what specs are strong have nothing to do with retarded game systems. Jesus mmo c
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    How is it a balanced system when you compare say Druid vs Demon hunter?

    One has 4 specs and the other has 2.
    You got that one right, buddy. Maybe for once being able to tank, heal, ranged and melee DPS in one class is a tiny disadvantage you got to live with.

    /shrug

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You got that one right, buddy. Maybe for once being able to tank, heal, ranged and melee DPS in one class is a tiny disadvantage you got to live with.

    /shrug
    Because people play 4 specs at a time yea?

    Put the hate boner for druid aside and just ask yourself. Could a billion dollar company come up with a better system? Or should the player base just act like sports teams and political parties and cheer on thier team? So much whataboutism for what is incompetent game design
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Because people play 4 specs at a time yea?

    Put the hate boner for druid aside and just ask yourself. Could a billion dollar company come up with a better system? Or should the player base just act like sports teams and political parties and cheer on thier team? So much whataboutism for what is incompetent game design
    It's OK, you can always just get max conduits from Mythic raids.

    Or what you want 226 stuff being handed out to you? Say thanks you even have a way to get it outside mythic raiding by killing some random pseudo-WQ trash.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It's OK, you can always just get max conduits from Mythic raids.

    Or what you want 226 stuff being handed out to you? Say thanks you even have a way to get it outside mythic raiding by killing some random pseudo-WQ trash.
    Ah there we go.

    Do people just think everyone is a "casual" who wants free loot? When did this bullshit notion become so wide spread?

    I'm only asking for a way to increase my power level so I can be the best raid/dungeon member I can be. If that takes longer than what a mythic raider can achieve it in, fine. But it should at least be realistic time frame. I'll be lucky to get the ones I want before the end of the tier. But no problem right?

    I mean theres clear examples of why they are doing this. Look at legendaries in legion, everyone enjoyed legendaries. They didnt enjoy the RNG behind obtaining them. It wasnt until the final tier of the expansion they made them targettable. They corrected that in shadowlands where you can actually target the legendary you want. And they give us soul binds instead. Why do they have to tie player power behind RNG? To waste time.

    Now carry on going on about how Im a casual and want everything free ffs......
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you say so.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Night fae isn't just for druid ya clown. And what specs are strong have nothing to do with retarded game systems. Jesus mmo c
    NF is not for druids only of course but it’s a pretty “druidic” zone nonetheless.

    There are a lot of classes without “theme fitting” zones, Druid is not one of those.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    NF is not for druids only of course but it’s a pretty “druidic” zone nonetheless.

    There are a lot of classes without “theme fitting” zones, Druid is not one of those.
    If that was the point of the thread then great.

    But its so much whataboutism I think I'm gonna throw up
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  16. #16
    Scarab Lord Oneirophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Ontario, CAN
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Stuck a nerve, huh? I figured my analogy would just be as grounded and based on facts as you people's constant insecure evil 1%ers crying whenever there's a worldquest you seem to struggle with at 225.

    Yet it's the first argument you brought up as to why they could've done it, despite acknowledging yourself that it isn't even a good system for mythic raiders. The fact that you're going around putting the blame on mythic raiders (who don't want this) and then act like you're not a partisan drama queen is quite a solid indicator for how little you care.
    I think you're the nerve struck, here. He didn't say "this is mythic raiders' fault", he asked "did blizz do this for mythic raiders". You're the one who took that as a personal attack. For all you know, yes, blizzard designed the conduit system with the intent to fuck mythic raiders into wasting their time on a 0.2% dps gain. Like they did with stygia sockets. Honest question, do you as an assumed mythic raider bother with higher end conduits and stygia sockets? You'd be the first I've met if you are.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You got that one right, buddy. Maybe for once being able to tank, heal, ranged and melee DPS in one class is a tiny disadvantage you got to live with.

    /shrug
    Is this how you cope with blizz not bothering with a third demon hunter spec? :P

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I only ask for competent game design.
    It is competent. You seem to be the factor here.

    Just because you can't curate the game to reward you with exactly what you want, when you believe you should get it says way more about you than anything.

    I dont care about casual vs mythic. This system seems shit for mythic raiders also because take balance druid for example, their best potency conduit drops from sire. Bit pointless once you're already able to down mythic sire no?
    No, its not pointless.

    Nor does it surprise me that you think that way, because it confirms a lot about you.

    --

    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How do you stack int in feral? It is literally impossible. Is this what you elite raiders do all day? Think of insults that don't make sense? The insecurity is real.
    Lol, welcome to Warcraft bud.
    "Aren't you worried?"
    "Would it help?"

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    It is competent. You seem to be the factor here.

    Just because you can't curate the game to reward you with exactly what you want, when you believe you should get it says way more about you than anything.



    No, its not pointless.

    Nor does it surprise me that you think that way, because it confirms a lot about you.
    Ok can you tell me why its such a great system then?

    Why not make the upgrade token only work for the spec you are currently in, Why is that so much worse than what we currently have? Which is random for every spec even if you've never activated that spec once in the expansion.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  19. #19
    It's a bad system. Ah well. Personally I ignore it.
    Every single wow player should always try to make their own groups. Then you'd just have thousands of groups in group finder, without a single applicant.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ok can you tell me why its such a great system then?

    Why not make the upgrade token only work for the spec you are currently in, Why is that so much worse than what we currently have? Which is random for every spec even if you've never activated that spec once in the expansion.
    Worked for me, had all my 200 conduits (that I wanted) by week 2.

    As I progressed, so did my conduits. /story

    Do you really need questions like this answered? How the hell do you think they became a BiLlIon DoLLAr ComPAnY.
    "Aren't you worried?"
    "Would it help?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •