Leggo choice on Mythic Sludgefist?

Guild is very close to killing mythic Sludgefist. I (shadow priest) am being required to PI a mage on pull so their combust lines up with a pillar or some junk. I am then allowed to use PI on myself the rest of the fight. Is it worth it to use Twin Suns leggo and PI the mage the whole fight or should I stick with Talbadar's?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Guild is very close to killing mythic Sludgefist. I (shadow priest) am being required to PI a mage on pull so their combust lines up with a pillar or some junk. I am then allowed to use PI on myself the rest of the fight. Is it worth it to use Twin Suns leggo and PI the mage the whole fight or should I stick with Talbadar's?
    Well, if their Idea is that PI will give him more reductions in cooldowns through Fireballs etc that will make it align, itll be worthless on him the rest of the fight. Cuz hell still be saving his Combusts for the windows, I'd think? And fire mage isnt exactly spectacular outside of Combustion.

If they meant the Fae Guardians, whatever.

Ok so now I am PI-ing Warlock on 1st and 4th pillar effectively removing PI from myself.

NOW what Legendary do I use?

I am Necrolords so I have been using Talbadar's. Should I switch to Twin Suns?

Ok so now I am PI-ing Warlock on 1st and 4th pillar effectively removing PI from myself.

I wouldve said twins, but youre not even getting the 3 PIs you could get, and 1 of the 2 doesnt even line up with your cds
    Just play Healer at that point

It's a waste to PI Warlock on 1st Pillar. 4th is PERFECT for them. You should be PIing a DK/Hunter/Mage on Pull, then same on 2nd, with Warlock on 4th.

Run Twin Suns if you do this.. otherwise... Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    It's a waste to PI Warlock on 1st Pillar. 4th is PERFECT for them. You should be PIing a DK/Hunter/Mage on Pull, then same on 2nd, with Warlock on 4th.

Run Twin Suns if you do this.. otherwise... Yeah
    That makes sense. I am suggesting that to my officers. Thank you for the help!