Angry Congregation for Arcane in Raid and Fire in Mythic (or arcane if viable)

Hello All,

I'm a mage who want to play arcane in raid, actually i'm night fae and playing fire.

If i want to play arcane in raid, i'm supposed to go Kyrian no ? i think NF in arcane is not viable actually...

But if i want to stay fire in MM+ kyrian seems to sucks instead of NF....

And if i'm not saying bullshit, arcane is not good instead of fire in MM+...

Could you please give ée your opinion if i want to play Arcane in Raid for sure, and want to adapt after in MM+ but want a good dps too...fire seems mandatory in mage

Thank you !

Hey there,

If you're worried about min/maxxing then arcane is inferior in all regards and whether Kyrian or NF is better is irrelevant. To answer your question: yes, kyrian is better for arcane... seems about 800 dps difference on wowlogs (Mythic castle) between arcane Kyrian and arcane NF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhealer View Post
    Hello All,

I'm a mage who want to play arcane in raid, actually i'm night fae and playing fire.

If i want to play arcane in raid, i'm supposed to go Kyrian no ? i think NF in arcane is not viable actually...

But if i want to stay fire in MM+ kyrian seems to sucks instead of NF....

And if i'm not saying bullshit, arcane is not good instead of fire in MM+...

Could you please give ée your opinion if i want to play Arcane in Raid for sure, and want to adapt after in MM+ but want a good dps too...fire seems mandatory in mage

Thank you !
    You can play whatever you want even in mythic raiding, the difference in all 3 mage specs is not that large, arcane even performs better on certain fights, just play the spec you enjoy the most and you will always perform better than playing a spec you dont enjoy.

The only time a spec is mandotory is in world first progression otherwise it doesnt matter.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by archelos91 View Post
    Hey there,

If you're worried about min/maxxing then arcane is inferior in all regards and whether Kyrian or NF is better is irrelevant. To answer your question: yes, kyrian is better for arcane... seems about 800 dps difference on wowlogs (Mythic castle) between arcane Kyrian and arcane NF.
    Define inferior ?

5+ Year Old Account
    I am a Kyrian Arcane Mage. I switched from Frost, but I still occasionally raid with Frost and do m+. Never switched covenant because I love being Kyrian. To be honest it just doesn't matter as long as you know your class and play well. Oh and Arcane is amazing in m+, it's godlike!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-04-09 at 05:52 PM.