Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres PvE servers so we should also have servers where you cant have a pee break during raid.

Yeah thats how much your connections between RP and boosting made sense aswell.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    PvP servers already exist my guy.

>_>

<_<
    pvp servers are full of the worst players.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    So RP servers exist in which certain rules are enforced, so lets make an NON BOOSTED Realm.

First Rule of Non-Boosted Realms
    There is no boosting allowed.

Some additional rules for those servers ONLY:
    Boosted characters are not allowed to transfer to Non-Boosted servers at ANY POINT or for ANY reason.
    Blizzard cannot provide FREE transfers off Non-Boosted servers that suffer from high population at ANY POINT.
    To transfer off a Non-Boosted server, you must pay a transfer fee that is double the normal amount.

What do you guys think? What other rules would you say needs to happen if Blizzard gives us a handful of these NB Reamls?
    How does boosting affect me again?
    The only time i ever boosted a character was because i got a free boost for preordering BfA the day before release or so.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you have a problem with players being able to play at or near max level?

So RP servers exist in which certain rules are enforced, so lets make an NON BOOSTED Realm.

First Rule of Non-Boosted Realms
    There is no boosting allowed.

Some additional rules for those servers ONLY:
    Boosted characters are not allowed to transfer to Non-Boosted servers at ANY POINT or for ANY reason.
    Blizzard cannot provide FREE transfers off Non-Boosted servers that suffer from high population at ANY POINT.
    To transfer off a Non-Boosted server, you must pay a transfer fee that is double the normal amount.

What do you guys think? What other rules would you say needs to happen if Blizzard gives us a handful of these NB Reamls?
    Nobody can think of a reason to do this, not even you.

What does boosting have to do with RP exactly?? I'm very confused and can't see the connection

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Leveling is so ridiculously fast and easy as it is that IDK why anyone buys boosts at all. The only logical reason I can imagine is that it's easier to sell boosts of the other kind to maggots and use that gold to just buy a boost to 50. Maybe it's faster that way? I guess it is really but it seems kinda...pointless to me. Maybe some people like whoring themselves out to useless scums but that's your call.

Seems pointless really.
    OP could be referencing the TBC-Classic boost. The original leveling experience is painfully slow, to the point where, if there's any chance of me coming back for TBC-Classic, it's going to require a boost.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

So RP servers exist in which certain rules are enforced
    Woah, wait a minute. You're all missing the elephant in the room here. I've been playing RP-PVE since..forever, and what rules are enforced? Plenty of xxLeggolazzDK players on my realm, and running has been enabled since at least 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowroguetbc View Post
    I think OP is just asking for a dead server lol. What in the fuck would be the difference in a non boosted and a boosted server? No really, when you really think about what is the difference?

I can’t wait for the reply’s of “THE NON BOOSTED SERVERS HAVE A LEVELING COMMUNITY”.

Talk to me in a month and see how your leveling community is going.
    Agreed. The best option is for Blizzard to just release a paid boost at a price that makes in-game boosting the wrong choice. That way people who don't want to level don't have to occupy the spaces of people who genuinely do, and there isn't a whole economy inflated by people siphoning 1000s of gold unnecessarily from the players every day.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Role Play is a gameplay type.

Boosting is a mechanic.

That'd be like saying "If there's RP servers, why not No-LFR servers?"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I continue to be shocked by the suggestion I read ... well done.

Why not a no-play realm .. where you just log in and aren't allowed to do anything but just stand still.

"No chat channels beyond guild or Bnet whispers" server. Sign me up!
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

I thought NB stood for Nutty Bars.

These kinds of threads why does Blizzard keep releasing classic expansions for these kinds of players. Must be really cheap to relaunch that tbc for the 100 toxic assholes who will be playing it long term
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

You know what actually solved a lot of the player economy boost market....

LFD since it made doing the dungeons more efficent than paying someone to do it for you

But yall dont want it

There should be MB realms = MEGA BOOSTED everyone starts at max level, bosses always drop your best in slot, mobs drop 10 million gold, everyone is rank 1 on the PvP ladder, all raids can be soloed, and all the female characters call you 'my boyfriend' instead of 'champion'.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Go and play Classic if you want a game where boosts aren't available.
    This is literally a classic thread complaining about the boosts in Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    This is literally a classic thread complaining about the boosts in Classic.
    did you make the thread? NOPE.

I did. I'm trying to 'bridge that gap' give them their own server. let them live in a cannon.

They made it so people can boost, make it so people can't. You do realize before you could boost, it was set up so you couldn't. They literally spent extra time and money to create boosts. So let people have the original state of not boosting. Fuck it. Why not? What's there to loose other than the people you loath and hate...... Imagine, all the hate for boosting on one server, outside your realm of 'i dont care'. You could focus on what really matters.

Yet you fall for the bait everytime. While acting like you're smarter than the one posing the question. Joke's on you, joker.

LET THEM SELF SEGRATE THEMSELVES FROM EVERYONE ELSE. Let them. Let them go to that server and circle jerk each other. That's how you get them outta here.

THINK. Please. My price for those people realizing they was wrong, is making them pay double the transfer fee to get out of it. THINK.

Granted all you hate filled repo sonders missed the point. Make those people flock to a server, and make them pay for your experience to get better. Seriously, imagine an expansion completely funded by the 'NO CHANGES' crowd.

Ya'll stupid if you can't make money off those who hate the game. For real. Yet I'm stupid. This isn't a slippery slope because we know EXACTLY what 'NO CHANGES' looks like. It's literally people BEGGING to pay you to relive something they already paid for.

at NO POINT, did I say, "I HATE BOOSTS" I'm saying, make money off both crowds. Shiiit. If you don't you're leaving money on the table.
    Last edited by scelero; 2021-04-13 at 05:34 PM.

NB SERVERS ARE NOT ENOUGH!
    We need non boosted vegan non binary servers to provide a safe place. NOW!

You do realize that there is only 1 boost per account and it's just to 58 right? Is OP a mage that is worried about losing gold from carries?