Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    A background nonetheless.

That's because Monk races are taught by the Pandaren.
    Right, and each of those are covered by a dialog window.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Right, and each of those are covered by a dialog window.
    If it's deep enough, it's good for me.

How much text did i come up with for the race/class combinations here?
    It's not the quantity, it's the quality.

Why not just get rid of the uniqueness and just have every race be allowed to be every class?

Just because X person is X class doesn't and shouldn't = to that race being able to be said class. They are unique and quite possibly a special circumstance that adds to lore and one of the reasons why people like X character.
    Last edited by TbouncerT; 2021-04-14 at 10:29 PM.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by TbouncerT View Post
    Why not just get rid of the uniqueness and just have every race be allowed to be every class?
    Because it's uninteresting.

Just because X person is X class doesn't and shouldn't = to that race being able to be said class. They are unique and quite possibly a special circumstance that adds to lore and one of the reasons why people like X character.
    That's why this thread is called "potential..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    So unless you're saying Void Elves are playing an extremely long game of deception to eventually betray all later, then in the meantime we have to take them at their word and trust that they'll do what they have said and have so far tried to practice, that they will continue to try and balance the Void and not fall completely to it. To maintain the level of discipline, literally, to counteract the Void we know is the path of, well, Discipline, and one where Light and Void are in harmony.

But regardless of the Void Elves' alignment, the fact of the matter is that beings of Light and Void like Naaru exist, betraying the entire idea that Light and Void are exclusive. Void Elves can very well have Paladins, as Light and Void are not mutually exclusive, otherwise specs like Discipline or beings like Naaru wouldn't exist at all.
    It was established in the story of Alleria and Turalyon the light and void cannot mingle, it’s volatile and abusive to each other. They can’t even touch without pain searing through them.