Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Anima Rewards Increased

    Anima Rewards Increased
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Since we increased Anima drops a few weeks ago, we’ve seen a lot of feedback that obtaining Anima still feels as though it becomes too difficult as you progress into the later tiers of the features of your Covenant. We don’t want players to feel as though spending 10,000 Anima on a feature upgrade is ever the wrong thing to do. The heroes of Azeroth have made a great impact in the Shadowlands, and continuously defeating the Jailer’s forces should make Anima more plentiful.

    With hotfixes that have just gone live in all regions,

    • Three new Achievements have been added for upgrading all four of your Covenant Sanctum features to tiers 1, 2, and 3.
    • Anima rewards now scale upward when you earn each new Achievement for unlocking a tier on all four of the features in your Covenant Sanctum.

    Now, when you upgrade all of your Covenant features (the Adventures system, transportation network, Anima conductor, and Queen’s Conservatory/Ember Court/Path of Ascension/Abominable Stitching) to tier 1, you’ll receive an Achievement and see all uncommon and rare Anima rewards increase by 1 Anima item. This means that after you hit tier 1 on all four structures, a World Quest the previously rewarded 4 Anima items worth 35 Anima each (for a total of 140 Anima) will now reward 5 items for a total of 175 Anima. When you upgrade all four Covenant features to tier 2, that same World Quest will reward a total of 210 Anima, and with the tier 3 Achievement, it will reward 7 Anima items, for a total of 245 Anima.

    The new Achievements will be granted to player-characters who already have the required Sanctum feature tiers when you next log in, and you can start earning the additional Anima immediately.

    As always, thank you very much for your feedback!

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,959
    Well better than nothing! I’m sure we will see another bump in 9.1

  3. #3
    Wait that's it? WOW thanks blizzard for the 35 anima!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Well better than nothing! I’m sure we will see another bump in 9.1
    why is this better than nothing? blizz purposefully making an extremely grindy system and ignoring feedback for almost half a year is better than nothing? nothing is better than this. the game is a piece of crap these days with horrible design to try and suck as much time out of people as it can. in the process, causing more people to leave than ever before.

    don't have your standards so low that when you have dirt shoved in your mouth, you're just happy it isn't garbage.

  5. #5
    only downside is I went for a rank 5 garden and ignored my command table because healing peons and faster missions did not seem useful.

  6. #6
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,315
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    why is this better than nothing? blizz purposefully making an extremely grindy system and ignoring feedback for almost half a year is better than nothing? nothing is better than this. the game is a piece of crap these days with horrible design to try and suck as much time out of people as it can. in the process, causing more people to leave than ever before.

    don't have your standards so low that when you have dirt shoved in your mouth, you're just happy it isn't garbage.
    no, this is literally better then nothing, get ahold of yourself.

  7. #7
    "These achievements are NOT account-wide"
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/increas...vements-321795
    from Wowhead
    well, they shot themselves already X_X

  8. #8
    I'll admit, this is awesome news.

    It gives a direction now, on what to spend your anima on first. The Covenant Sanctum upgrades. Then, the cosmetics.

    And a fully upgraded sanctum should mean like, double anima gain on average. Good stuff. Not quite magnificent, if you want all the cosmetics. But I do, and this will shave my time in half. Good stuff.

    Could be even better if this was account-wide. But I'll take it.

  9. #9
    Warchief Nero Duskwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL, USA
    Posts
    2,216
    Better than nothing. It should have been in from the getgo

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, this is literally better then nothing, get ahold of yourself.
    praising blizz for something incredibly minor AND that should've been taken care of MONTHS ago is not something worth praising. when someone steals from you and decides to give it back weeks later, you don't praise them for returning it. they freaking stole from you! you guys are paying for an incredibly bad product and for some reason okay with being treated like crap. i don't tolerate that and thus stopped paying.

    YOU need to take your lips off blizzs butt and see logic. in a vacuum, what you say is true. but nothing in this world resides in a vacuum. there is always more context and detail that paint a more vivid and fuller picture. the blizz has made over the past 5 years is a turd.

  11. #11
    https://i.imgur.com/oX5SMeL.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/qpF0Hqu.jpg
    seems to be either misworded or buggy, i have all tier 2 on my kyrian pally, but no tier two achievement

  12. #12
    Too little, too late. This is bread crumbs and I am no pauper.

    Better than nothing? When they have the ability to make it ANY number and they barely give you anything more? You know your name is "Oliver" now, right?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    why is this better than nothing?
    Because if the status qou is as terrible as you state changing it to be a little bit better is better then nothing at all. Stop being so incredibly toxic that anything is bad just because you are looking for an outlet to vent about your own personal dislike of Blizzard. At that point people should be asking themselves why are they still here rather then whining on a forum that you'd prefer the old way because it wasn't done sooner.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  14. #14
    Not much of anything. Should drop 350 each not 35..

  15. #15
    Elemental Lord callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    8,311
    Between travel time and Anima farming, not sure which was the bigger cause for me slowly but surely hardly ever logging on.

    Still too low imo and definitely too late.

  16. #16
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Posts
    927
    What a joke

  17. #17
    They should have just make the 35 anima items grant 70 for tier 1 105 tier 2 and 140 tier 3. Or slash the prices of all items by 30-50% and leave the rest unchanged.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because if the status qou is as terrible as you state changing it to be a little bit better is better then nothing at all. Stop being so incredibly toxic that anything is bad just because you are looking for an outlet to vent about your own personal dislike of Blizzard. At that point people should be asking themselves why are they still here rather then whining on a forum that you'd prefer the old way because it wasn't done sooner.
    Also should not be praising blizz for this. Its a creative solution but still gives too little and it came WAYYYY too late this should have been in at launch so they should significantly increase anima drops

  18. #18
    Stood in the Fire yunito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    US,
    Posts
    436
    should be a account wide achievement and way more % then this....

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Also should not be praising blizz for this. Its a creative solution but still gives too little and it came WAYYYY too late this should have been in at launch so they should significantly increase anima drops
    The anima gains were fine if you played the game each day. The limit was souls. but it was fairly easy to get an average of 7k a week by doing around an hour a day of world quests. But any amount Blizzard does to fix the problem for some players should be praised. Because it is working towards a solution that helps everyone. Is that not something to praise?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  20. #20
    Ah... I never upgraded my command table. Thought it was useless. Do I need to upgrade the venthyr court thing too before i get the achievements?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •