Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Amazing! We made it guys! Robbed the Jailer of his Anima! Prince Renathal will be pleased! Now he can get his castle back and we can upgrade our covenants so they can get stronger. No more anima starvation. I’m more than happy to see this. Can’t wait now to free Runecarver and dismantle the Jailer’s forces for the glory of Azeroth. Then we will have all the Soul Ash and Stygia too.
    very edged well done sarcasm. give a straight 10 of 10 for this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    look guys game just got fixed

all this amazing content you wil ldo till septemeber - now go farm this +35 anima

what a complete joke of company .
    the sad truth is, that cheap shit make them still millions and billions. and as long as enough ppl accept/pay it, they will ofc bet on cost effective development and put in as less as possible effort/money and press the most out of it. its a very well designed cow they milk. so, in the end of the day, we must all have respect for that clever bastards, that realized how easy you can milk them all and make Bobby satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and now

its pretty fucking huge.
    now you get 105 more anima from EVERYTHING meaning a low M+ gives 140, instead of 35, thats fucking mental. i know if i still needed anima i would be farming low M+
    This is an absolute joke.

In order to get 105 more, you need to get all buildings at rank 3.

But the problem right now is, the anima gain is so pathetic that most players don't have anima to level any building ranks.

It is just an out of season April fool's joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Oh cool so they have your xpac money and subs up until then.... cool cool.
    Yes.
    Until i had fun i paid... especially i still play Classic and now making small break until TBC as i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I'm sure i wouldn't find any "blizzard bad wow sux reeee" posts before 2 months ago yeah?
    Just check my posts history and you will know my opinion about retail.

In short: i quit during early Legion and did not even check BFA.
    Tried SL (my irl friends asked me if i want to check the game with them) and had some fun for like 1,5 month and quit early march since i was already bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool stuff by im ok with anima [IMG][/IMG]

Hahaha, this "hotfix". champions of denial. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky".

If only anima wasn’t optional. Oh wait...

@ people crying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    This is an absolute joke.

In order to get 105 more, you need to get all buildings at rank 3.

But the problem right now is, the anima gain is so pathetic that most players don't have anima to level any building ranks.

It is just an out of season April fool's joke.
    Maybe try playing the game instead of raid logging?

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    /10char
    The weird thing about the whole anima farming, the buildings and various tmog & mounts is that theres really no need to have such high prices AND so low anima rewards. Its utterly pointless. I cant believe Blizzard went with this. They probably thought players would farm it endlessly like AP/AK, but they were wrong. I glanced on what I could get from it and didnt bother. Yet another max level feature left to rot.

Too little, too late, blizzard keeps dropping the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post

@ people crying

- - - Updated - - -

Thats not really the point now is it? They could have made it cheaper and/or have the prices be lower so people actually felt it was worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Thats not really the point now is it? They could have made it cheaper and/or have the prices be lower so people actually felt it was worth doing.
    If you felt it was worth doing you were doing it regardless of the prices.

@ people crying

- - - Updated - - -

play the game, you hear me! play it , god damn it! wether you like it or not! play it! play it! doesnt matter if its fun or not, right? criticism is just a mental illness! welcome to the world of sunk cost fallacy and stockholm syndrome.
    Last edited by Magneto; 2021-04-13 at 09:57 AM.

I can't upgrade my buildings because I don't have anima, and I can't have extra anima because I didn't upgrade my buildings.

At the points when you need the anima most, you're not getting anything extra. You get to level 3 on all your buildings, and there's only 1 building which offers more levels than that. It feels like this sort of buff should have been applied more generically - e.g. just add 2-3 extra anima items to every source, make more all WQ's reward some anima in addition to their regular reward, or don't apply the buff at all.

I'm not complaining that they're trying to make the situation better, but this buff feels counter-intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by sharteel View Post
    Too little, too late, blizzard keeps dropping the ball.
    I have to agree. No one cares anymore.

I upgraded the network to get the portal to Oribos. I don't really care about the rest. The upgrades to the adventure table are mostly irrelevant. The anima conductors are irrelevant, and the covenant specific building too.

These are things we'd care about at launch. Now? Unless you give something awesome, i don't really care. If i passively get the anima i might upgrade, otherwise, whatever. Besides, there is little point when we are having to change covenant now and again cause of power reasons. There is no reason to commit the time even for completeness sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    I can't upgrade my buildings because I don't have anima, and I can't have extra anima because I didn't upgrade my buildings.

At the points when you need the anima most, you're not getting anything extra. You get to level 3 on all your buildings, and there's only 1 building which offers more levels than that. It feels like this sort of buff should have been applied more generically - e.g. just add 2-3 extra anima items to every source, make more all WQ's reward some anima in addition to their regular reward, or don't apply the buff at all.

I'm not complaining that they're trying to make the situation better, but this buff feels counter-intuitive.
    Upgradin each feature to rank 1 costs maybe 4k anima, which is a perfectly reasonable amount to get in a week now if you do a full clear of the raid and do the emissaries.

After that gaining the second rank of everything costs 20k, which should take a few weeks given a similar level of engagement and factoring in the increased level of anima.

Finally to get rank 3 on everything it takes 40k anima. Quite a lot, but given it is essentially completing the covenant I don't think it is unreasonable to assume it should take s while given it is still current content.

I mean honestly, I have managed to upgrade everything fully, and that hardly required getting anything even close to all the anima available.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

As if this changes anything, lol.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If you felt it was worth doing you were doing it regardless of the prices.
    Eh well, no? If prices for everything in the game went up and how to obtain currency also went up, people would stop doing lot of things. Just look at how angry people have been with bad droprates in m+ and raids.

Imagine if Blizzard cut honor obtained in each BG with 50% while upping the prices of items with 100%. Would everyone just end up doing more BGs or think "screw it, im not going to bother". Probably the latter.

Also - This is something they should have had in place from the start. They missed so hard on this anima WQs system with rewards its spectacular. There was no need for this insane grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As if this changes anything, lol.
    I mean, it really does.

I did a simple sweep of all the WQs that gave anima, plus the anima conductor rates and chest. That gave me a solid 2k anima. Took me maybe an hour.

This could easily be done each day, and that is not even factoring in the occasional elite wq for 250 anima, or better yet the weekly rewards like raids.

We are only a few months away from 9.1, which I would guess is going to increase anima rewards further and I already think I will end up having to change my covenant at some point just to spend all the excess anima I will end up gaining at some point.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

So did my rounds today and this is what this buff affects:

- Regular rare from 15~30 to 30~45
    - Strong rare (500k hp+) from 35 to 140
    - Chests from 15~30 to 30~45
    - Bet on Yourself from 105 to 210
    - WQ from 35~140 to 140~245
    - Mission Table from 10~70 to 25~175

Has anyone done Mythic+/Castle Nathria to see if each run/boss drops extra 105 anima?

@ people crying

- - - Updated - - -

Good point.

You shall really ask Blizzard instead: maybe try making the game fun instead of everything farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, it really does.

I did a simple sweep of all the WQs that gave anima, plus the anima conductor rates and chest. That gave me a solid 2k anima. Took me maybe an hour.

This could easily be done each day, and that is not even factoring in the occasional elite wq for 250 anima, or better yet the weekly rewards like raids.

We are only a few months away from 9.1, which I would guess is going to increase anima rewards further and I already think I will end up having to change my covenant at some point just to spend all the excess anima I will end up gaining at some point.
    So spending a hour or so on content that is as boring and unfun as ever, world quests, each day is something you could do? I envy that.. I cant, it would make me want to quit wow in a few days.