Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, it really does.

I did a simple sweep of all the WQs that gave anima, plus the anima conductor rates and chest. That gave me a solid 2k anima. Took me maybe an hour.

This could easily be done each day, and that is not even factoring in the occasional elite wq for 250 anima, or better yet the weekly rewards like raids.

We are only a few months away from 9.1, which I would guess is going to increase anima rewards further and I already think I will end up having to change my covenant at some point just to spend all the excess anima I will end up gaining at some point.
    You are so out of touch of player base.

99% of players don't do what you just said. No sane player will do every anima quest everyday.

It is amazing how some players are so out of touch of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    99% of players don't do what you just said. No sane player will do every anima quest everyday.
    Guess I'm the 1%er

Wondering if that does change anything for people who didnt farmed anima at all(nearly sure they are the loudest now). Everyone who want to reach certain level of anima for constructions/transmogs/mounts etc will farm anyway so it is upgrade for them.
    Last edited by Shakhar; 2021-04-13 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    Guess I'm the 1%er
    Yes, you are right.

99% players won't do All anima WQs + Anima conductor + All treasure chests everyday. In fact, 99% players won't do all of that on any day.

Most wow players are not masochist non-lifers.

Hey Blizzard in case you are browsing these forums you can shove your anima up your ass.

When is this expansion gonna be finish so I can play it? Tired of all the patches and bug fixes. Let me know when it's complete and ready for release. Until then I ain't playing.

Too little too late. With tons of play time this xpac, I have not even maxed a single covenant due to not enough anima or crazy levels of farming required.

That's okay Blizz, if this anima grind wasn't enough of a joke - the ember court content has got to be the biggest embarrassment added to wow ever, maybe besides the selfi cam.

Any reasion why not to logg off for the last content patch, until blizz released all QoL changes and all the content?

This is horrible - even a more SP focused game like Civ6 got more content updates early in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, it really does.

I did a simple sweep of all the WQs that gave anima, plus the anima conductor rates and chest. That gave me a solid 2k anima. Took me maybe an hour.

This could easily be done each day, and that is not even factoring in the occasional elite wq for 250 anima, or better yet the weekly rewards like raids.

We are only a few months away from 9.1, which I would guess is going to increase anima rewards further and I already think I will end up having to change my covenant at some point just to spend all the excess anima I will end up gaining at some point.
    And how much Anima did you actually get more due to this change? The stuff you have to do for Anima is still the same boring crap you've done 4 months ago, isn't it? It just doesn't motivate me to do this kinda stuff more than before, that's why I think this changes basically nothing. The inherent problem is the acquisition of Anima, not necessarily (or better, not solely) the amount you get. This is like a drop in the ocean - sure, if you already meticulously farm Anima it's nice, but besides that? Uhm...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The same ppl crying about this not being enough are the same ppl that would cry about having nothing to do if they got whatever increase they were actually asking for.

"I like the 10x anima increase but now I have nothing to spend it on and nothing to do"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm not going to lie... that's a barely noticeable increase overall. Anima gains need to be massively increased, or upgrade costs massively reduced. And when I mean massively, it's not a mere "double all anima gains". Much, much more. Other than your specific Covenant feature and possibly the Oribos portal from the Travel Network, none of the upgrades justify their cost vs anima gain rate.

It's "better than nothing" in the sense that we're factually gaining more anima from doing the same activities we did yesterday, but it's still a pitiful boost that doesn't even apply to all anima gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    So spending a hour or so on content that is as boring and unfun as ever, world quests, each day is something you could do? I envy that.. I cant, it would make me want to quit wow in a few days.
    I'm sorry, but just flying through a zone and then to each other zone and flying from point to point takes 1 hour. Doing the quests probably another hour or two. I guess if you don't count the purposely slowed travel time, sure an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I'm sorry, but just flying through a zone and then to each other zone and flying from point to point takes 1 hour. Doing the quests probably another hour or two. I guess if you don't count the purposely slowed travel time, sure an hour.
    Duh, in what world do you need 1 hour for traveling alone? Today there are 2 anima WQ in Arden, 4 in Bastion and 3 in Maldra for me - if doing all of them, it doesn't even take 45 minutes. Either you are going afk like a mad-man all the time or play very inefficient. Most likely the 2nd. If Reven would've WQ, it would take 2 minutes to fly there, going to specific locations and so on - so add another 10 to 15 minutes (depending on if they are near other or not) and .. yeah, 1 hour is easily doable if playing efficiently.

Even if I use the outmost flying point to oribos, it doesn't take more than 4 minutes. So what do you do that it takes 1 full hour traveling?
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2021-04-13 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    The same ppl crying about this not being enough are the same ppl that would cry about having nothing to do if they got whatever increase they were actually asking for.

"I like the 10x anima increase but now I have nothing to spend it on and nothing to do"
    No, no it’s not. I would be very happy to be finished with anima. And I can guarantee I am not the only one that enjoys ticking a box more than endless grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    cool stuff by im ok with anima [IMG][/IMG]
    Why don't you deliver this tokens?

Anima drove me out of the game when I was loving the rest of the expansion. It literarly is worse then Artifact Power. Artifact Power felt like you were grinding to increase your player power, which although bad was somewhat understandable, but Anima grinding was for functional aspects of your sanctum and for most of the even basic cosmetics. Playing multiple alts made this feel horrible and quitting the game till later in the expansion felt necessary.

Instead of letting us make our own fun with the game, like playing multiple alts if we churn through content too fast, they timegate us by adding unnecessary and not fun repeatitive grinds.
    Last edited by SHOWT1M3; 2021-04-13 at 11:44 AM.

Yes, you are right.

99% players won't do All anima WQs + Anima conductor + All treasure chests everyday. In fact, 99% players won't do all of that on any day.

Most wow players are not masochist non-lifers.
    Any source for all that information you are giving?

If you're a casual player who doesn't raid and do m+ that's literally your endgame in SL. I can understand that people don't do that on multiple alts, but I imagine for a lot of people logging in to do the daily WQs that provide anima and conductor events for offerings is their endgame. Sure, maybey they don't do everything every day, but that's about what you do if you're not touching high end content.

PS. Of course without the treasure chest part probably, that's a little bit of an overkill.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-04-13 at 11:52 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You are so out of touch of player base.

It is amazing how some players are so out of touch of the community.
    why? it doesn't take that long. collectors will definitely do it. I just did a full run and it took me about 2 hours but I was fucking around a bit. also worth noting that it's not just world quests that are affected; tokens from rare spawns, dailies, adventure table and (I assume; wasn't able to check) treasure chests have also been increased

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    snip
    oh for the love of god please go deposit all that. mostly because I wanna see how much you have sitting there lol

I have absolutely ZERO interest in the mission table so i decided not to unlock any of its features. Spend weeks and weeks farming anima for all the other three features and unlocked everything. log in today and get zero achievements. Thanks Blizz

Not sure if that was mentioned before but you get bonus anima from every raid boss in CN.