Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakhar View Post
    Not sure if that was mentioned before but you get bonus anima from every raid boss in CN.
    really? fuck yes! do you know if you get bonus anima in m+?

Not tested yet, farming lfr at the moment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    The same ppl crying about this not being enough are the same ppl that would cry about having nothing to do if they got whatever increase they were actually asking for.

"I like the 10x anima increase but now I have nothing to spend it on and nothing to do"
    To fully upgrade your anima conductors, purchase all the cosmetics, and fully upgrade your covenant armor set, you need about 150,000 anima total.

If you play casually -- which I'll define as completing the bare minimum of all your callings and weekly quests -- you'll get around 3000 Anima per week.

So it would take 50 weeks (about a full year) to fully unlock and complete everything, not counting all the stuff that may be added in later patches.

Multiply that up to four times if you want to complete all four Covenants. Even more if you want to unlock all the armor type transmogs for all the Covenants.

The fact that there's 150,000 anima worth of stuff to unlock and you get it at a clip of about 75 per quest at default is fucking stupid. It actively discourages players from participating because it feels so slow.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2021-04-13 at 12:07 PM.

They forgot to add 2 zeros on the end of earned anima

This ain’t enough and this ain’t it

yeah, nah

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that hit 60 on my main and just started playing alts and didn't touch my main again?

This is huge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The anima gains were fine if you played the game each day. The limit was souls. but it was fairly easy to get an average of 7k a week by doing around an hour a day of world quests. But any amount Blizzard does to fix the problem for some players should be praised. Because it is working towards a solution that helps everyone. Is that not something to praise?
    No any fixing should not be praised especially when this was noted as an issue pre-launch. The only thing they get is an it's about damn time they did something.

Here you can have more Anima, also BTW sub Rogue has been nerfed again. WTF Blizz. Sub is in a terrible place right now except at high end play.

Not enough. They should have added a few zeros on that

This is a huge buff yes. This at rank3 doubles the ammount off anima you can farm in a week. I was gaining 15k+ anima a week before so next week i'll easily get 30k+ anima. That's 6 mounts a week i can buy. At this rate i'll have all mounts and all transmogs before 9.1 is released. So they better add some new stuff to buy with anima in 9.1. And increase the ammount off anima you can stockpile. 35K anima cap is not enough when you can gain 30K+ a week. Cap to 100K and i'd like a mount added that costs 100K anima. Or just uncap anima and add a anima themed mount that costs 300K anima or something.
    Last edited by Verena; 2021-04-13 at 01:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol this small increase means nothing. And it's not even account wide. No incentive for me to play my alts. I was planning to stay unsubbed till 9.1 anyways. It's too bad the patch is predicted to be delayed. Covid and shortage of staff doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Verena View Post
    This is a huge buff yes. This at rank3 doubles the ammount off anima you can farm in a week. I was gaining 15k+ anima a week before so next week i'll easily get 30k+ anima. That's 6 mounts a week i can buy. At this rate i'll have all mounts and all transmogs way before 9.1 is released. So they better add some new stuff to buy with anima in 9.1.
    Don't burst their bubbles! It's still not fast enough for them, they want any and every cosmetic item instantly. The same as every addon befo... wait

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    very edged well done sarcasm. give a straight 10 of 10 for this
    What if I told you this was actually real, but thank you for the shot. I’m even more happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    You are so out of touch of player base.

99% of players don't do what you just said. No sane player will do every anima quest everyday.

It is amazing how some players are so out of touch of the community.
    The point is that I gather that much, and I am already seemingly far ahead of anyone. Even someone doing just half that or less should have enough anima to do everything they want in a sane amount of time.

I mean just someone doing the souls quest, the world boss and a clear of the raid will get almost 2k a week, and that is with none of the anima increases. With all of them that is up to 3k.

If you then assume an average of 3 world quests a day for the emissary that adds up quickly.
    Or you can assume that it is someone that only does 3 emissaries a week when they raidlog, for maybe an average of 9 world quests a week.

19 sources of anima each week, each tier of upgrades gives you another 715 anima each week. And again, that is a very conservative estimate.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not even done this much for weeks now. I just Didi it today to see how much I gain on average. Some days I might just get half the amount I gained today, which I might once again remind everyone was 2k, for maybe 6 world quests two rates and a chest.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I always felt Anima should be dropping from anything that is "alive" in Shadowlands.

30,000 Anima for some weapon mog... C'mon. Why so expensive? The better solution would have been to cut the anima costs of vendor goods by 50% at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Verena View Post
    This is a huge buff yes. This at rank3 doubles the ammount off anima you can farm in a week. I was gaining 15k+ anima a week before so next week i'll easily get 30k+ anima. That's 6 mounts a week i can buy. At this rate i'll have all mounts and all transmogs before 9.1 is released. So they better add some new stuff to buy with anima in 9.1. And increase the ammount off anima you can stockpile. 35K anima cap is not enough when you can gain 30K+ a week. Cap to 100K and i'd like a mount added that costs 100K anima. Or just uncap anima and add a anima themed mount that costs 300K anima or something.
    ROFL, Great joke.

Good one. LOL

Now I'm conflicted whether I should upgrade my main's ember court to rank 5 (currently 4) or the mission table to rank 3 (currently 2).

Rank 3 mission table will literally only be for the extra anima gain as I don't send out missions often enough that the time reduction for missions will ever matter.

Meanwhile 15K anima for the ember court feels like a major hurdle to clear and I already have more than 10K on hand. Plus I actually quite like doing the weekly ember court, though it's sometimes a bit of a clusterfuck if there's events I haven't experienced yet.

Oh well. In any case the additional anima from rank 1 and 2 will undoubtedly prove useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I really don't get all the complaining about this. Unlike AP in BfA that was "needed" to upgrade your gear nothing that Anima gives you does that. It is literally just all Quality of Life stuff, nothing to boost the power of your character (other than the covenant armor, but that isn't hard to get maxed out at all.) Otherwise nothing is "forced" as so many people on forums love to use/say. If you fall behind on Anima gathering so be it, its not going to mess with your dps/healing/tanking ability. It is literally just something to grind at your own pace with. I'm reading that it will take you a whole year to max everything out and gather all the transmogs, etc. Isn't that sort of the point??!?! This is literally something that is supposed to keep you occupied and working thru the entire expansion, if you maxed it all out before the first major patch it would become worthless rather quickly unless they add a ton of new stuff in that patch.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It does not. It should include all quests though as that would be helpful even for alts if they don't want to make it account wide.
    The only things I've seen it not affect, just from today's experience is the 250 one from the elite devourer quest and the reward for turning in odds and ends to the black market. Everything else, rares, chests, world quests, and the theater daily, were improved.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.