Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Looks cool and all. But right after they introduce you to it, they pile on a million quests to do outside Korithia.
    Gotcha.

Also, saw a YT video on it. Looks incredibly sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm still amazed how the whole of the wow version of hell's aesthetic is just "reaper of souls but more boring". No variety at all? Even Twilights Hammer mixed it up now and then.
    All the actual aesthetic BS regarding “Hell” went to the Legion.

Mage Night Fae broken so they nerf Kindle - the only way I could somehow pull off Kyrian Mage -.- wtf

5+ Year Old Account
    That devourer flier looks like an alien. Hope we learn more about them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES-1990 View Post
    That devourer flier looks like an alien. Hope we learn more about them.
    The alien from Independence Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

So the pocket pet portal was removed from the achievement so they can sell it for bc classic ce....

Am I the only one that really hates this expansion's aesthetic style? Like holy shit, how many ways can you make faceless things with skull masks before you want to change it up a little?

I'm not saying it's all bad, there's some cool stuff in there. I like how the Primus looks like a Necromancer from WC3, neat retcon idea honestly. But half of this shit is the same aesthetic plastered all over twenty different mobs. I'm usually pretty familiar with all the character designs in a Warcraft game but all this shit just melts together like a stew of bland.

Sweet sweet rogue/mage-nerfs. YES!

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    So the pocket pet portal was removed from the achievement so they can sell it for bc classic ce....
    What?

But no, the pocket pet portals are being removed because the cap on the total number of pets you can have is being removed. The only limit going forward will be the three-per-specific-pet rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Finally! I knew he wasn't the Runecarver. My theory that the Runecarver is Gul'dan still has traction.
    This will age badly once mmo-champion actually gets to the Wowhead article with story spoilers...

10+ Year Old Account
    THaaaat's Dreadlords
    Thats a female Dreadlord
    And a regular, non-fel Dreadlord.
    Thaaat's Dreadlords.
    LORE INCOMING

Sup with the dreadlord Illidan?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Fuck, I was joking when I previously said that Blizzard would counter FF14's content patch by releasing their own content on PTR.

Holy shit. Here's hoping Blizzard is able to get their shit together at some point in the future lol
    they been doing this for years.Not only with ff content patch but with other mmos comming out.My guess is they gonna post pone the patch till ff14 exp comes out.I jump the ff14 ship last month and iam glad

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    LOL You idiot! BM is the one and only spec and for real men! Any other spec is useless and can be patched out.
    Dude BM hunter is like LFR. It's made for people who cannot be bothered with challenges but still want to experience the story of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the infinite pirate timereaaver :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

True final boss of the Shadowlands, as all storylines finally implode into eachother under the weight of the writers' hubris.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

I believe its supposed to be one of the bosses in the new mega dungeon, atleast from what I can remember from Blizzconline.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    This will age badly once mmo-champion actually gets to the Wowhead article with story spoilers...
    This already was rubbish the moment he typed some nonsense about Gul'dan.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Finally! I knew he wasn't the Runecarver. My theory that the Runecarver is Gul'dan still has traction.
    Ehm... no, text has been datamined, the Runecarver is really the Primus after all.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Guys! THE PRIMUS HAS A MODEL! HE IS OLD!!!!

HE IS NOT THE RUNECARVER!!!!!!!
    WRONGO again lol XD