Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I cannot understand why people are such crybabies.
    Yesterday we ran a necrotic 14. it was smooth. Then we went for the spires of ascension. missed it with 2 minutes.
    I messed up 2 times. One at the start and one time at the 3rd boss. the wipe at 3rd boss cost us the key. Mind you this was my 4th run of spires. My experience is clearly lacking. THe last time I did it was 3 months ago it says on my raider.io page. Of course I am going to mess up. And I said it. I told them please do tell me when I mess up or what needs to be done. I could vaguely remember boss fights and interrupting rebellious fist on golems.

I fucked up my own key, apologized for everybodys time. thanked them for their effort. I learnt it. I am %100 positive I can do better next time in spires.
    I can only do 1 key a week, maybe 1 more if possible at the weekends. I am missing 4 dungeons for KSM. I am %100 positive most you crying here how bad io is playing this game much much more than me. Grow a spine. Do not expect to be carried. form your own groups. Invite dps, then thank them for their patience while finding a tank and a healer. The problem starts with you and ends with you.

I checked my io page again and I see that I have run +2 as dps on every dungeon then 6 and 7 then 10 then 11-12-13-14-15-16.
    I have played time of 11 days in total played on lvl60. Thinking that SL was released in November, 11 days is nothing but I can still do it. type /played now and tell me how many days you have played on 60? Get your priorities right instead of crying about io.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Case in point.
    yes all you do is crying. Did you read my experience? I have read your post. According to you I am an elitist douchebag. Is learning from your mistake, apologizing, doing some effort, working your way from 2 to 15, are these the qualities of an elitist douchebag?

If it is, I will take that title gladly, instead of being a crybaby, who thinks he is diamond league player and only reason that he is in bronze is the terrible teammates he has. Too bad the reality is not like that.

there is nothing toxic in pug scene. I have only experienced something of an annoying player once in bfa. that is it. even then , we could finish it it time. you are just shit. this is not toxic. It is a fact. Get better, set priorities analyze and put effort. I upgraded my key to 15 by myself.
    Last edited by Gref; 2021-04-20 at 02:56 AM.

yes all you do is crying. Did you read my experience? I have read your post. According to you I am an elitist douchebag. Is learning from your mistake, apologizing, doing some effort, working your way from 2 to 15, are these the qualities of an elitist douchebag?

If it is, I will take that title gladly, instead of being a crybaby, who thinks he is diamond league player and only reason that he is in bronze is the terrible teammates he has. Too bad the reality is not like that.

there is nothing toxic in pug scene. I have only experienced something of an annoying player once in bfa. that is it. even then , we could finish it it time. you are just shit. this is not toxic. It is a fact. Get better, set priorities analyze and put effort. I upgraded my key to 15 by myself.
    Love it.

Proceeds to write a post that's the epitome of toxic, then claims there's nothing toxic about any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Love it.

Proceeds to write a post that's the epitome of toxic, then claims there's nothing toxic about any of it.
    There's nothing remotely toxic about that post; you, however, claiming that he's being toxic for pointing out the complete hypocrisy of whining about "elitist douchebags" while refusing to admit any personal accountability in the "get gud" equation... well... let's just say that the word irony doesn't quite adequately describe what's happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    There's nothing remotely toxic about that post; you, however, claiming that he's being toxic for pointing out the complete hypocrisy of whining about "elitist douchebags" while refusing to admit any personal accountability in the "get gud" equation... well... let's just say that the word irony doesn't quite adequately describe what's happening here.
    And yet another example of exactly the type of person I'm talking about. Is there's a Dunning-Kruger Effect for hypocrisy?

"You're all crybabies!" Clearly not toxic.

"If it is, I will take that title gladly, instead of being a crybaby, who thinks he is diamond league player and only reason that he is in bronze is the terrible teammates he has." Nothing even remotely toxic there.

"you are just shit." Nope, still no toxicity.

My mistake, clearly. (That was sarcasm, by the way.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock it off with the bickering please. It is possible to discuss the topic without being rude to each other.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

@Something Wicked
    type /played now and tell me how long have you played on lvl 60.
    Show me your raider io page.

I am telling you, I put effort into my keys, even with what little time I have I am 4 keys away from KSM. I told you how I messed up my chance at 15 ascension, how I acted, what I lacked, what I am going to do about it.

What did you do? YOUR POST was before mine, you called people like me "ELITIST DOUCHEBAG".
    Look, I am 35, married for 7 years now, full time job. I can hardly do 1 key a week. I achieved this much in such a short play time. 11days total since NOVEMBER release.

Anybody whining about ilvls or raider.io at this point in the expansion is SIMPLY bad. Here I said it in a more polite way.
    Or do you excel everything in real life? If people point out and tell you, here here this and this was bad about the thing you did, or about you,... Do you take it as valid criticism and try to improve or call them you are all elitist jerks? Totally same. Difference is I learn and put effort to it. while you are telling people using IO are shitheads and you are such an awesome person but they do not invite you.

I can show you 23482347320 videos on youtube about those so called I am diamon but my teammates... videos. You are like them. BAD. Simply BAD.
    I am the opposite incarnation of everything you say.
    I am casual I do not have time > me to, still OCE top arms warrior.(HC, no time for mythic)
    I am casual I cannot get invite to m+ > me to, I worked my own key to 15. Raider io is that way --> go check it.
    I am actually good but do not get invited > well no shit, I think I am a good player as well but you have to prove it to others. Why they have to believe you?
    I waited 2 hours for an invite still no luck > trying being an arms warrior (bottom of dps in m+) I gave up on the idea of asking for invites long ago. I form my own group.

You can be really good at the game but I assume
    You are bad at organizing your stuff, bad at setting priorities.
    Good at accusing other successful players, good at avoiding responsibility.

Nobody carried me. Nobody got my gold.
    What I achieved, I achieved through my own fucking effort.

Logs are there, raider.io is there. 11days played.
    I bet you my ass on it that you have more played than me. All these people whining.

And let say if you have really like 4-5 days played since November, well not going above 10 is really normal. There are tons of people with more experience.
    Last edited by Gref; 2021-04-20 at 03:49 AM.

I'm about 90% convinced they'll implement something worse that will replace rio anyway, just like item level replaced gearscore despite being much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctiphobia View Post
    just like item level replaced gearscore despite being much worse.
    I really don't know why people keep saying this. Item level has existed since classic, and players were aware of it since classic. Very early on, you had to use an addon to see it displayed in tooltips but it wasn't something people were unaware of. Later they added its display inately in game, you just had to toggle it on in the interface options. Ilvl was not the result of gearscore, and it long predated gearscore, it was always the number that referred to the item budget of gear from day one.

Gearscore died because Blizzard limited server queries, not because ilvl "replaced" it.

ANYWAY, I do think that probably whatever Blizz implements will be much more simplified than raider.io so it wouldn't surprise me at all if people continued to use raider.io addon or site for the full breadth of information.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Yesterday we ran a necrotic 14. it was smooth. Then we went for the spires of ascension. missed it with 2 minutes.
    I messed up 2 times. One at the start and one time at the 3rd boss. the wipe at 3rd boss cost us the key. Mind you this was my 4th run of spires. My experience is clearly lacking. THe last time I did it was 3 months ago it says on my raider.io page. Of course I am going to mess up. And I said it. I told them please do tell me when I mess up or what needs to be done. I could vaguely remember boss fights and interrupting rebellious fist on golems.

I fucked up my own key, apologized for everybodys time. thanked them for their effort. I learnt it. I am %100 positive I can do better next time in spires.
    I can only do 1 key a week, maybe 1 more if possible at the weekends. I am missing 4 dungeons for KSM. I am %100 positive most you crying here how bad io is playing this game much much more than me. Grow a spine. Do not expect to be carried. form your own groups. Invite dps, then thank them for their patience while finding a tank and a healer. The problem starts with you and ends with you.

I checked my io page again and I see that I have run +2 as dps on every dungeon then 6 and 7 then 10 then 11-12-13-14-15-16.
    I have played time of 11 days in total played on lvl60. Thinking that SL was released in November, 11 days is nothing but I can still do it. type /played now and tell me how many days you have played on 60? Get your priorities right instead of crying about io.
    It is indeed also true that sometimes bad people happens.

Yesterday I ran an SD 14, all fine until at second boss the tank decided it was a good idea to do second boss together with gargoyle before second boss in order not to waste 15 seconds of pride.

Bad choice (of course), wipe. Not a single “mb” from tank. Ok no prob we ress, shroud from the bridge leading to big room before 2nd boss corridor, a dps aggro mobs by mistake, wipe, tank types “lol?” and leaves. We had still all the time in the world to finish in time since dps were good at dpsing and we were melting mobs.

These things happen. Not sure they can be labeled as toxic behavior, but happen, I just cannot believe it never happens to “you” if you primarily pug.
    Last edited by chiddie; 2021-04-20 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    The post that basically said "People only look at score"? Which you followed up with something like "Yup, it's too bad RIO doesn't give more info like top X best dungeon"?

You know r.IO like, basically does that right?
    It doesn't. It literally doesn't show best X of people for SPECIFIC dungeon. It provides score which people only look at, at least most people. You can check on their website but you can't check in that tooltip. Again, you are wrong, read what I wrote, word by word.

And even if that info would be on tooltip, people would be still looking at score because its "easy to understand". While being mostly irrelevant,antisocial and turning M+ into rat race.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

those things happen. Ok, but it is no reason to shit on raider.io. I do not whine about people acting like dicks. I try again. Simple as that. Maybe immediately, maybe next week. Put him on the ignore, move on to your next key.

I could do it. People have no excuses.If you have no time, welp, tough luck. If I do the math, /played 11 days, each month so far I played 3 days in total.
    Paying 15bucks everymonth something you can play three days is kinda bothering me actually. I know for example, I can enjoy Genshin impact, without paying a dime. But paying 15bucks do not entitle me to anything. Content is there, if you cannot accommodate the game, you quit and move on. or you adapt to it.

and knowing blizzard it will be nothing detailed. People will keep using io as it is a necessary evil.
    I really really do not want to waste my hard earned key and little time on some unexperienced player. as I said 14 is walk in the park for me, but as soon as it is 15 man it is like a god damn wall. I sweat as fuck playing a 15. I admire those people who can do it easily. I wish to be like them. I do not complain about io. I work for it.

Working for it gives me the satisfaction. same as gear or io.
    I really cannot understand the mentality of people asking 226ilvl gear from world quests and no io. I wish they implemented a more detailed io, showing interrupts, avoidable damage etc, that would make me push even harder.

@kaminaris It shows the best run for each dungeon. what else do you want? Total score, highest dungeon, and the highest for that specific dungeon. all are there.

The party lead is looking for +15FREEHOLD
    That character has a +16UNDR. this is his best dungeon.
    The same character applying for the group has a 16FH completed.
    and he has +6 timed +15runs

I would absolutely get this guy to the party.
    Last edited by Gref; 2021-04-20 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    It doesn't. It literally doesn't show best X of people for SPECIFIC dungeon. It provides score which people only look at, at least most people. You can check on their website but you can't check in that tooltip. Again, you are wrong, read what I wrote, word by word.

And even if that info would be on tooltip, people would be still looking at score because its "easy to understand". While being mostly irrelevant,antisocial and turning M+ into rat race.
    You do not have the addon raider.io or what ? Because you are wrong on all accounts.

For the amount of bitching you do against r.io it is amazing that you never actually used it. You can see the best run of every single dungeon of people applying to your key. Wtf mate...

10+ Year Old Account
    @kaminaris It shows the best run for each dungeon. what else do you want? Total score, highest dungeon, and the highest for that specific dungeon. all are there.
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2aQH5pZ.png[IMG]

The party lead is looking for +15FREEHOLD
    That character has a +16UNDR. this is his best dungeon.
    The same character applying for the group has a 16FH completed.
    and he has +6 timed +15runs

I would absolutely get this guy to the party.
    He has a 16 FH untimed.

Yeah he's better than nothing, but there are probably a dozen others who also want the weekly with better scores and better freehold completions

But yes, complaining that rio doesn't show best for a specific dungeon is kinda stupid, when it does that

@kaminaris It shows the best run for each dungeon. what else do you want? Total score, highest dungeon, and the highest for that specific dungeon. all are there..
    Dude I know what i shows, been using it a lot. Doesn't show what I said I am interested in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You do not have the addon raider.io or what ? Because you are wrong on all accounts.
    learn to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    For the amount of bitching you do against r.io it is amazing that you never actually used it. You can see the best run of every single dungeon of people applying to your key. Wtf mate...
    Read my comments again.

Since some people have troubles with reading with comprehension.

I am not interested in BEST dungeon. I am not interested in OTHER dungeons.

I am interested in showing best X dungeon runs for a SPECIFIC dungeon.

Wanna play mists, so I want to see their best runs agains THIS DUNGEON. I don't care for numerical score.
    I care that one dude played 5 times mists with 15/15/15/15/16
    And the other guy did 1/2/3/4/17

Because even if the second guy could have higher score, i'd rather take someone who has done THIS SPECIFIC DUNGEON more times on higher key.
    Last edited by kaminaris; 2021-04-20 at 06:15 AM.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

I think he meant it shows that for example if you are making a group for SD it shows the best run of that dungeon for that player

Wanna play mists, so I want to see their best runs agains THIS DUNGEON. I don't care for numerical score.

Because even if the second guy could have higher score, i'd rather take someone who has done THIS SPECIFIC DUNGEON more times on higher key.
    And raider.io does this xd the page that is, you gotta go through the hassle of the person's raider.io and open the tab of that specific dungeon.

The addon provides the link to the webpage which is just an alt-tab away if you need it that detailed. The first dude will have a higher number "timed dungeons +15" shown in the addon already.

If you want it in the addon itself hop on their discord and leave #suggestions. They are very active.