Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    There is a difference but it is a lot closer than you perhaps think:
    18.7 million fortified runs
    14.5 million tyrannical runs

That's probably more like "fuck it I only do 1 instead of the usual 4" than players ignoring tyrannical completely.
    There is also a difference between key levels. We still do 10 keys on any week, but we do it on alts/mains for weekly. Stick to 14+ for tyra and while on forty weeks we are all out on pushing and don't do it for the vault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Are there really people who only play every other week and completely disregard tyrannical?

Just do 16s on fortified and 14s on tyrannical weeks.
    Probably not many that avoid it entirely, but many might do less keys, but there's probably a lot less push groups. Woudn't surprise me if a decent chunk of people are are probably content to run whatever they need to for Vault and/or a good key next week and then call it a day.

I like doing keys and run a lot and although I really dislike Tyrannical, I don't ever avoid it entirely. I might avoid certain keys (nah, this is not the week I want to try DOS19, thanks) and I might run ten keys instead of twenty, but a run is a run and I'm here to play.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |