Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Speaking of orcish souls being mishandled, we can loot Sadfang's soul and sell it for g.

Cheers, Steve, I'll vendor it with pride and take that as an apology.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Seems to be missing the horns, though - and I'm unsure if that giant beard could fit inside the mask as well.
    He might have been shaved to put it on. Besides, beards are fairly compressible. The horns are a bit more questionable, but then again, magic is commonplace in this universe. Either the helmet had something to hide them or he can just regrow them at will. Given his position, i wouldn't be surprised if he had lost them a few times before.

He even has the spikes on the back of his hands.

Quoting Bolvar from the Shadowlands gameplay trailer "within the realm of shadow lies the darkest of terrors which should never be set free" I think that he is speaking for the runecarver and not for the jailer because the runecarver is chained up and if he is set free we are in trouble.
    Last edited by Donnager; 2021-04-13 at 11:09 PM.

Looking like I might be right about the Runecarver being the real Zovaal. He's the only person so far that has had powers that would warrant imprisoning.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Runecarver = The Primus confirmed (see Icy Veins' datamining of Runecarver dialogue)

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    I think it's just this model below with the armor taken off which is why he looks so weird. Like Argus with his helmet off. It's a product of datamining not his actual look.

My guess is that the Primus is using a recycled or saved-from-the-garbage-bin design for the Jailer. Also, dude has five fingers (;
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    The model makes sense as to what he would look like lore wise. Kil'jaeden destroyed his body and twisted his soul, gave him the Helm of Dominiation/Frostmourne, entombed him in ice, and threw him into Icecrown Glacier.
    Makes a lot more sense. I don't avoid spoilers but I also don't seek them out so I was just going off what's on the front page of MMO-C.

Very similar to that old, WC3 Necromancer look.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luigisp View Post
    Runecarver = The Primus confirmed (see Icy Veins' datamining of Runecarver dialogue)

Yeah I just read this too. However... I feel like this is a red herring.

Much like Blizzard put in false quotes from the end of the Antorus raid that were datamined. Or maybe it's indeed true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That is... not a very flattering model for Ner'zhul. I actually mistook it for a new enemy model.
    He looks like he just nope.avi us.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Looking like I might be right about the Runecarver being the real Zovaal. He's the only person so far that has had powers that would warrant imprisoning.
    The Runecarver is confirmed the Primus https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...s-in-patch-91/

The Runecarver is confirmed the Primus https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...s-in-patch-91/
    Lame. His powers are a thousand times more deadly than the Jailers. It also means that wonky time shit was just so they could have Draka know the Primus and have him craft Frostmourne. It also means there is no strategic reason he left his gear around for us to collect and means he was incredibly retarded to think he could go check out the Jailer naked. Dudes supposed to be a master strategist and went naked to check on the jailer instead of sending someone else......

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    "The Jailer pieced these together into a single landmass by throwing out chains in every direction within the Maw from Torghast and pulling them inwards.[14] The Maw was sealed and made inescapable with the magic of the Heart of the Forest, with the goal of banishing The Jailer forever" He's called the JAILER not the imprisoned, he's always been the ruler of the maw, they just imprisoned him and locked the maw away after he tried a coup, there was no other ruler.
    There's a reason he's the brother to everyone, blizzard likes reusing old god mythology, Zovaal is basically Hades. hades ruled the underworld and was imprisoned there by Zeus.
    Been saying this to those people for a long time, but they love to keep insisting that he didn't rule it. I mean I've said the whole "jailer not jailed" like a million times and they're like well now he is and it's like WHY would they then have him jailing people AFTER he betrayed them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Lame. His powers are a thousand times more deadly than the Jailers. It also means that wonky time shit was just so they could have Draka know the Primus and have him craft Frostmourne. It also means there is no strategic reason he left his gear around for us to collect and means he was incredibly retarded to think he could go check out the Jailer naked. Dudes supposed to be a master strategist and went naked to check on the jailer instead of sending someone else......
    lol citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I know the thread is dedicated to the Primus model, however, new models for... Revendreth gargoyles?

...or proto-Nathrezim?

Personally, I feel like these are the "pure" Nathrezim. The race's original form before being transformed by whichever cosmic force they have been infiltrating.

Then again I can be completely off and these are just another version of Revendreth gargoyles.
    They’re confirmed to be Dreadlords. What we faced were Fel/Void corrupted ones. Mal’ganis is even in this patch.

While it could be true, 1 person claiming without a shred of support for it does not confirm anything. I could easily make the same post there saying "Zovaal swoops in to kill the Runecarver and the Primus comes out of nowhere to save him!". I'm not saying it's not true, but there's no confirmation only a claim of what's on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting on a full broadcast text dump.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

It appears Ner'zhul is also making an appearance in the Shadowlands:

aaaaaaand the odds of ner'zhul ending up as a throw away raid boss in the new raid went up to 99%
    *sigh*
    fck the writers. what a way to destroy one of their remaining OG characters
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    aaaaaaand the odds of ner'zhul ending up as a throw away raid boss in the new raid went up to 99%
    *sigh*
    Hopefully he wont be but ya.. blizz likes to destroy characters. Blizz says that we will find out what Ner'zul was actually planning before he got stopped by Arthas/Us. It might not even be our Ner'zul could be the WoD Ner'zul.

5+ Year Old Account
    It appears Ner'zhul is also making an appearance in the Shadowlands:

Legit looks better than the 'armoured' version. I like this one.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    *sigh*
    It's just his model stripped of the armour.

Anyways, being a raid boss is more recognition than WotLK gave him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I knew he wasn't the Runecarver. My theory that the the Runecarver is Gul'dan could still happen.
    except he is the runecarver... lol, data strings and text point at it.
    also his hands and feet are literally the same texture.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to be missing the horns, though - and I'm unsure if that giant beard could fit inside the mask as well.
    the mask is not something natural to the carver, it was put on him to contain his power, the mask is the same thing used by many of the jailors emblems and sigils, also have you seen that thing? its in no way his natural thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content