Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - Build 38312

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - Build 38312
    Our first look at Patch 9.1 is here!

Official Notes
    Blizzard posted the first set of Patch 9.1.0 Chains of Domination PTR Notes.

Patch 9.1.0 PTR Changes

Achievement Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Battle
    Pet Battles
    • Battle on the Broken Isles Complete 30 Pet Battle World Quests on the Broken Isles. Reward: Pocket Pet Portal. 10 points. Account Wide. 10 points. Account Wide.

Character

Collect
    Pet Battles

Covenant Sanctums
    Expansion Features
    • Denying the Drought (New) Unlock Rank II of all four Covenant Upgrades. Unlocks: Increased Anima Rewards. 10 points.
    • Sanctum Superior (New) Unlock Rank III of all four Covenant Upgrades. Unlocks: Increased Anima Rewards. 10 points.
    • We Can Rebuild (New) Unlock Rank I of all four Covenant Upgrades. Unlocks: Increased Anima Rewards. 10 points.

Events
    Feats of Strength

Mounts
    Feats of Strength

Player vs. Player
    Feats of Strength

Professions
    Legacy
    • Fel-Smelter Learn how to use the Obliterum Forge. 10 points.
    • Mass Obliteration Obliterate 50 crafted items in the Obliterum Forge. 15 points.

Shadowlands
    Exploration
    • Guarmageddon (New) Defeat Ylva, the Mate of Guarm in the Maw while having five stacks of Blood of the Pack active. 10 points.

Quests

Shadowlands Raid
    Dungeons & Raids
    • Name A Better Duo, I'll Wait (New) Defeat The Tarragrue after entering the mists and reuniting Moriaz with Buttons in the Sanctum of Domination on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
    • Retrograde Fate (New) Defeat Fatescribe Roh-Kalo after surviving Realign Fate while moving rings counterclockwise only in the Sanctum of Domination on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
    • To the Nines (New) Defeat The Nine after forming a Shard of Destiny from 9 or more Fragments of Destiny in the Sanctum of Domination on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.

Torghast
    Expansion Features

Raid Testing Schedule - April 16th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    On Friday, April 16th, we will be starting our raid tests in the Sanctum of Domination.

Friday, April 16th
    The Tarragrue - Heroic Sanctum of Domination

14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)

Guardian of the First Ones - Heroic Sanctum of Domination

15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
    A: In Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade IV in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)

Q: What character should I use to test the raid?
    A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players’ effective level to 60 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.

Q: How long does testing last?
    A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

We appreciate you taking the time to test our content and look forward to reading your feedback.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-04-14 at 03:34 AM.

Stormheim. An area so nice they listed it twice

Very interesting post. Can't wait to quest in JasonTest Kalimdor!

Fuck, I was joking when I previously said that Blizzard would counter FF14's content patch by releasing their own content on PTR.

Holy shit. Here's hoping Blizzard is able to get their shit together at some point in the future lol

"9.1 Battle of Ardenweald"

AYOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Fuck, I was joking when I previously said that Blizzard would counter FF14's content patch by releasing their own content on PTR.

Holy shit. Here's hoping Blizzard is able to get their shit together at some point in the future lol
    Why are you even surprised? 2 weeks ago they said it would come out "in about 2 weeks".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

3+ Year Old Account
    "9.1 Battle of Ardenweald"

AYOOOOOO
    Inb4 the Winter Queen dies or something, and Ysera takes over. Also Vol'jin finally wakes up
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by bwonsamdi the dead View Post
    inb4 the winter queen dies or something, and ysera takes over. Also vol'jin finally wakes up
    who knows!!!

- - - Updated - - -

"Andorhal"

ANDORHAL??!?!?!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Red Banshee Sylvanas confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guys! THE PRIMUS HAS A MODEL! HE IS OLD!!!!

HE IS NOT THE RUNECARVER!!!!!!!

Blizzard trolling us. Primus has two different hands, 1 with 4 fingers and the other with 5.

Why do they need to release this alongside the Kara raid testing at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Blizzard trolling us. Primus has two different hands, 1 with 4 fingers and the other with 5.
    Statues are statues...

3+ Year Old Account
    Are those glasses icons that I see? ;o

Primus has been revealed:

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Primus has been revealed:

Looks a little bit like

[img]https://static.icy-veins.com/forum-files/uploads/monthly_2019_11/1590053170_thejailer2.png.bc795d5dcc59b7478b9573620082b2d7.png[/img]

Ner'zhul is up. Why do Blizzard hate him so much?

Screwed out of being the Lich King in a book off-screen. Having his role rewritten to be a gimp for the Shadow Council in Chronicle. Killed in the first patch of WoD as a one-note dungeon boss. Killed again in a side scenario. Now having his achievements given to the Jailer and being turned into a weird pacman ghost with an axe-staff.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. Sylvanas soul is broken. She doesn't have legs. My godness, Primus doesn't look like Runecarver at all. I'm so scared! What is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Holy crap. Sylvanas soul is broken. She doesn't have legs. My godness, Primus doesn't look like Runecarver at all. I'm so scared! What is going on!
    She's just in Banshee form, we've seen it before in the BfA cinematic.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    She's just in Banshee form, we've seen it before in the BfA cinematic.
    Yea but she.. doesn't have legs! She looks like a shadowy hopeless vessel! Did they mention Stormheim? Is Odyn in danger?!

These are some VERY HD models. Did the engine get updated in 9.1???

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Ner'zhul is up. Why do Blizzard hate him so much?

Screwed out of being the Lich King in a book off-screen. Having his role rewritten to be a gimp for the Shadow Council in Chronicle. Killed in the first patch of WoD as a one-note dungeon boss. Killed again in a side scenario. Now having his achievements given to the Jailer and being turned into a weird pacman ghost with an axe-staff.
    My thoughts exactly! I still wish some sort redemption/peace for him ... maybe Draka can talk sense into what is left of him.