9.1 new legendary

Guess er going back to condemn? That legendary seems rly rly rly Strong

The reck duration legendary is 100% getting capped, so don't plan anything around it just yet.

Dunno how it performs in real time but was able to get 100% uptime on single target as Fury, on AOE I was able to get quickly enough uptime to go and make a cup of coffee, come back and still have a few minutes left. As Arms almost able to keep 100% uptime with Anger Management, of course that's against dummies where you can permanently Condemn.

I dunno how I feel about it, but I guess in the name of balance they won't allow Venthyr to just have 100% uptime on Reck as Fury, while other Covenants can't do that.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I dunno how I feel about it, but I guess in the name of balance they won't allow Venthyr to just have 100% uptime on Reck as Fury, while other Covenants can't do that.
    Oh yeah. Exactly like they don't allow fire mages to have 1-min combust with Night Fae for the whole patch. Oh... wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    Oh yeah. Exactly like they don't allow fire mages to have 1-min combust with Night Fae for the whole patch. Oh... wait...
    Not sure what relevance that has here, but yeah I don't know why you'd think they will be ok with Warriors ending a M+ dungeon with a 15 min remaining duration on Recklessness, it's janky as hell. If it ships that way sure I'll play it and happily so, but I think the chances of that happening are slim to zero.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Not sure what relevance that has here, but yeah I don't know why you'd think they will be ok with Warriors ending a M+ dungeon with a 15 min remaining duration on Recklessness, it's janky as hell. If it ships that way sure I'll play it and happily so, but I think the chances of that happening are slim to zero.

Sinful Surge (Fury) Condemn extends the duration of Recklessness by 3 sec. 2.0 sec. <---- sad ;(

Arms buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Gokkes View Post
    Guess er going back to condemn? That legendary seems rly rly rly Strong

What do ppl think bout arms buffa seems pretty low to make any real difference? Also does this mean Better for nf coz u use overpower instead of ravager
    Last edited by Gokkes; 2021-04-30 at 01:33 PM.

What do ppl think bout arms buffa seems pretty low to make any real difference? Also does this mean Better for nf coz u use overpower instead of ravager
    Tried it on PTR, seems pretty useless.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Arms buffs

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Tried it on PTR, seems pretty useless.
    sad: (, well i guess we have to hope the Legendary of Venthyr can Carry us in raids... i cant really c it. but it might, at the very least, it will put even more of our overall dmg in the execute phase. which imho at least gives us a niche... only thing is it might make Fury a lot better than arms in that phase as well :S

sad: (, well i guess we have to hope the Legendary of Venthyr can Carry us in raids... i cant really c it. but it might, at the very least, it will put even more of our overall dmg in the execute phase. which imho at least gives us a niche... only thing is it might make Fury a lot better than arms in that phase as well :S
    I don't think that legendary will be better than signet. Tbh Fury's already really good in M+, it's ST that really, REALLY sucks.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I don't think that legendary will be better than signet. Tbh Fury's already really good in M+, it's ST that really, REALLY sucks.

Hmm i think if venthyr it must be ? u could obtain uptimes of nearly 100% recklessness if they dont nerf it more than now. that means u basicly just condemn - RB -

1+ Year Old Account
    Dunno how it performs in real time but was able to get 100% uptime on single target as Fury, on AOE I was able to get quickly enough uptime to go and make a cup of coffee, come back and still have a few minutes left. As Arms almost able to keep 100% uptime with Anger Management, of course that's against dummies where you can permanently Condemn.

You described it very well, there is nothing to add.