10+ Year Old Account

Single-minded self healing pvp build (DF)

I've always wanted to have class/spec in wow that focuses on mobility, auto attacks and self healing.
    Well if current talents stay for release as they are now in alpha, I might have to roll warrior. And not just because of the spec linked bellow, warrior talents as whole look extremely fun and every spec has many different ways to build for pvp and pve.

Most classes with their current DF talents feel like you have to build the character this way/that way and you are forced to take aoe talents even in pvp specs where you don't aoe etc etc. But warrior talents allow you to focus on many different aspects and styles. You can skip almost all aoe focused talents as fury, you can make your prot focus on single target dmg and maybe even make it work in pvp thanks to the stances and so on.

I also love leech as a stat and if single-minded fury can really get 15% leech from talents, I will be really happy. Just need to be able to collect leech from gear too and maybe finally fury has it's own place in pvp as a very tanky, mobile auto attack machine in wpvp and BGs (it currently is close to that but still missing the fun gameplay (I absolutely hate whirlwind as a skill, remove it and make Rampage to proc the aoe effect (next 2 skills hit multible targets))).

Here is the build I made. You can also go full fury side in the class talents but will lose Spear of bastion which is extremely OP skill.
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-...VFRBQIUCgVBCBU

Q: Why take both Battle and Berserker Stances? I don't see a reason why you'd ever be using Battle Stance and freeing up that one point allows you to take either Massacre or Overwhelming Rage either of which would be huge
    Last edited by A Blue Smurf; 2022-08-03 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Blue Smurf View Post
    Q: Why take both Battle and Berserker Stances? I don't see a reason why you'd ever be using Battle Stance and freeing up that one point allows you to take either Massacre or Overwhelming Rage either of which would be huge
    You're automatically given one. Fury gets Berserker, Arms gets Battle, Prot gets Def.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    way to response after first word before waiting for me to actualy finish...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good point. However I took Battle Stance because it's just way better than Bersk Stance and Bersk stance is always chosen as fury. You can't take it off. Also The spec is about mobility and with Battle Stance you get more mobility + you can take Fast Footwork (5% more moment speed) which adds well into already fast base movement (15% + 5% = 20% base movement speed from talents alone).

Warrior talents allow so many amazing combinations <3

Fair enough, I would have just assumed the increased auto-attacks would have outweighed the 3% crit but in hindsight that's probably an optimistic assumption.

It would be interesting to take rend+blood and thunder and work towards a mobility/leech/dot build as well

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be interesting to take rend+blood and thunder and work towards a mobility/leech/dot build as well
    Definetly! If Rend does high enough dmg it prolly could be good chose too since currently my build is just bloodthirst, Rampage and RB. One or two extra skills would make the "rotation" better. But it really depends how much Rend will hit compared to other skills.
    Last edited by Ihazpaws; 2022-08-03 at 05:48 AM.