Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Deleted Scenes from Warcraft - Full Bonus Feature

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - New Items, Models, Glasses, Encounter Journal, Shoulder Transmog

Patch 9.1.0 PTR - Build 38312

Deleted Scenes from Warcraft - Full Bonus Feature
    Deleted scenes from the Warcraft movie have been posted on Youtube! Highlights include Lothar receiving Boomstick at Ironforge and Antonidas asking Khadgar to be the new guardian.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-04-15 at 12:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think these were all included in the DVD/Bluray, but it's nice to see it uploaded now.

Sexy scene between human and draenei-orc?

I wasnt expecting that

Very messy movie, but I love it. Duncan was earnest and built a fantasy world on a scale we haven’t seen sinde LOTR trilogy. Wish it had done better.

Holy shit, that Garona/Lothar scene was... um... it was a thing I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartnathanos View Post
    Very messy movie, but I love it. Duncan was earnest and built a fantasy world on a scale we haven’t seen sinde LOTR trilogy. Wish it had done better.
    With CGI as advanced as that gryphon how could it have possibly failed?

Could this movie have been any more awful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I think these were all included in the DVD/Bluray, but it's nice to see it uploaded now.
    Yes, all of those were on the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    With CGI as advanced as that gryphon how could it have possibly failed?
    The griffons in that movie looked great when they were fully rendered. Pre-Render models always look silly, especially if the end result has a lot of hair or feathers in the end.

Whoever made the decision to cut Introduction and Establishing scenes fucked this movie from the get-go.

Those elves almost as ugly as Elder Scrolls elves.

So that was a movie version of an ogre? Making the orcs into giants was stupid and trivialized the other horde races that should have been in the movie.
    Last edited by delus; 2021-04-14 at 11:13 PM.

The orc scenes should've 100% been kept.

If they ever take another stab at it, and I doubt they will, they should just go fully animated and do Arthas' story.

Although I don't hate this movie as much as some, mostly thanks to Ben Foster. People without a pre-existing clue of the Warcraft universe however, must have felt pretty lost. I know my relatives did. Not like with LOTR, they introduced hundreds of millions to high fantasy and the universe just fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    The theatrical cut reduced Grom Hellscream into a random, no name uber henchman with no lines that the camera constantly pans to.

The problem with this movie is how confused it was. Like they didn't know if they wanted to pander to people who have no idea what WoW is, pander to lore junkies, pander to the gamers, pander to Rated E for Everyone? Like they just didn't know wtf direction to go.

And everyone who calls the movie bad, I never have any idea wtf they're specifically talking about, they all always just say "wow, bad" and never explain anything, so I literally have never heard an actual logical, objective negative analysis of the movie. What POV does the person making the analysis take, anyway? Do you take the POV of a movie critic, a game lore critic??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    The orc scenes should've 100% been kept.
    The Orc scenes were great and the only good thing about the movie.
    The human part was terrible and dragged the whole film down, the king was acting on Valium every scene he was in and that Lothar actor looked like a hobo with a weird head pinching tick. (once you see it it becomes extremely annoying every time he does it)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    The Orc scenes were great and the only good thing about the movie.
    The human part was terrible and dragged the whole film down, the king was acting on Valium every scene he was in and that Lothar actor looked like a hobo with a weird head pinching tick. (once you see it it becomes extremely annoying every time he does it)
    I don't know about the head-pinching, but I fully agree with your take on the human scenes vs the orc scenes.

Oh, and the Dwarves and Night Elves were a joke. Handled so damned poorly.

Fuck, I was stupidly hopeful for this movie. Blizzard should have taken more control of it. Sigh
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I strongly believe this movie was killed by scene cuts and I will die on that hill

Cutting Chris Metzan's scene from the movie was one of the biggest dick moves this movie could have ever achieved tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartnathanos View Post
    I feel you bro. Even with this mess, I still watch it and when I see Stormwind or hear that awsome music, I get the chills.
    It could have been the NEXT LOTR 1000times better. Such a wasted opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    I feel you bro. Even with this mess, I still watch it and when I see Stormwind or hear that awsome music, I get the chills.
    It could have been the NEXT LOTR 1000times better. Such a wasted opportunity.
    yeah man. I wish the just used CGI for the humans too. They were too small in comparison to the human in Warcraft. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they should of been bigger, like Conan sized, haha.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Not too shabby. I definitely think the movie lost a lot from cutting more personal moments. Changing the characters so much means you need to take time for us to get to know them first, WOD had a similar problem. Granted then we had the prequel cutscenes but that was literally it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.