Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    It is still only 8 seconds 40% losing 5% each second is 8 seconds. 24% losing 3% each second is 8 seconds.

    So was - 40 -> 35 -> 30 -> 25 -> 20 -> 15 -> 10 -> 5 -> 0
    Now its - 24 -> 21 ->18 -> 15 -> 12 -> 9 -> 6 -> 3 -> 0

    So how is this a longer term buff?
    It was 40-32-24-16-8-0.

  2. #22
    Immortal Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    7,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    It is still only 8 seconds 40% losing 5% each second is 8 seconds. 24% losing 3% each second is 8 seconds.

    So was - 40 -> 35 -> 30 -> 25 -> 20 -> 15 -> 10 -> 5 -> 0
    Now its - 24 -> 21 ->18 -> 15 -> 12 -> 9 -> 6 -> 3 -> 0

    So how is this a longer term buff?
    ... You do know that you currently lose 8% per second, yes? So the buff ends in 5 seconds.

    Additionally, it was hard to get usage out of it without high haste levels, with most of the crit benefiting only during convoke. You essentially have to get sub-1 second cast times on your spells to really get good usage out of BoAT outside of Convoke.

    Now you don't need as much haste to fully benefit from BoAT. Though there may be weird haste breakpoints with BoAT where hitting that lets you get in 1 extra spell compared to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  3. #23
    Legendary! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Switzerland, Geneva
    Posts
    6,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    So was - 40 -> 35 -> 30 -> 25 -> 20 -> 15 -> 10 -> 5 -> 0
    Now its - 24 -> 21 ->18 -> 15 -> 12 -> 9 -> 6 -> 3 -> 0
    This is ridiculously wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.

  4. #24
    Immortal Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    7,110
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Wow im retired. But those are some crazy nerfs.
    No more perma cast while moving and balance of all things is now 24%? It was 50 or 60% at the start, lol
    It was 40% at the start. BoAT was smoothed out overall and should provide overall more damage in every situation EXCEPT during Convoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  5. #25
    So, yes I read it wrong, my numbers are way off. Shit happens.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It was 40% at the start. BoAT was smoothed out overall and should provide overall more damage in every situation EXCEPT during Convoke.
    50% going down in 10% steps. They nerfed it to 40% fairly quickly, though.

  7. #27
    And I'm back.

    So, based on the discussion here I am assuming BoAT is still going to be the top raid lego, correct?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    And I'm back.

    So, based on the discussion here I am assuming BoAT is still going to be the top raid lego, correct?
    Until u get urself a good amount of crit BoAt will be best. But The covenant legendary is pretty strong.
    U get the mastery Buff. Moor big moons. But lesser spells yet 1 min CD. Wich lines up better with CA/Convoke and prolly use trinket.
    Im curious how it will work out with more gear.

  9. #29
    The real issue of SL balance is Eclipse, a fundamental problem that can’t be solved by borrowed power buffs or nerfs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •