Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Wasn't it Doomblade?

I will be probably still playing as Night Fae, will see how much it is underperforming. If the difference isn't that high then won't swap just for a few DPS more.
    Yeah, it is, i keep mixing those two XD.

Differences shouldn't be really big. I mean, until you're a CE player or a 2000 r.io one, you can safely play with any covenant.

EDIT: now shiv has the enrage dispel baked in by default. Sub gets smoke bomb back but it's mostly for pvp since it just has the los effect and no dmg reduction.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Yeah, it is, i keep mixing those two XD.

Differences shouldn't be really big. I mean, until you're a CE player or a 2000 r.io one, you can safely play with any covenant.

EDIT: now shiv has the enrage dispel baked in by default. Sub gets smoke bomb back but it's mostly for pvp since it just has the los effect and no dmg reduction.
    smokebomb might be useful for certain boss mechanics.
    back in cata, Hagara's bolts would just miss if their target stood in a smokebomb.

might be funny to see sub rogues in the WF race just because smokebomb cheese.
    i doubt it though.
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    smokebomb might be useful for certain boss mechanics.
    back in cata, Hagara's bolts would just miss if their target stood in a smokebomb.

might be funny to see sub rogues in the WF race just because smokebomb cheese.
    i doubt it though.
    very very niche but surely working. We'll see how it goes.

Outlaw rogue keep winking with the new fist weapon and dagger from sylvanas, any extra stuff outlaw got that we don't have atm?

very very niche but surely working. We'll see how it goes.
    It's still a PvP talent, except that it now has a 2 minute CD for sub instead of 3.

Ok, apparently sub is making a comeback - early sims show it being very competitive in raid and m+. I think i'll keep being assa for raids being a slower spec to focus more on fight mechanics, but i think i'll swap to sub for m+.

Also the fact Venthyr is the way to go if you play sub/assa, makes my choice even easier.

Ok, apparently sub is making a comeback - early sims show it being very competitive in raid and m+. I think i'll keep being assa for raids being a slower spec to focus more on fight mechanics, but i think i'll swap to sub for m+.

Also the fact Venthyr is the way to go if you play sub/assa, makes my choice even easier.
    link to any good info?

With Cut to the Chase and the redesigned Venthyr covenant ability I'll probably stick to Assassin Vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerFunk View Post
    link to any good info?
    Rogue discord. The have the sims down (albeit initial ones) and the sub buffs coupled woth Venthyr as a strong Covenant are paying off with more ilvl.

The hardest part for me is learning to olay sub in m+