Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Solid notes ... I hate that summon won't work inside instances because it was added later into tbc but oh well ... it was what it was.
    I get why some people want something done to drums but truth be told they're nothing when compared to classic's world buffs so outside of some tryhard groups they won't be "mandatory" (maybe at least not until Sunwell). It's similar to classic and engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Solid notes ... I hate that summon won't work inside instances because it was added later into tbc but oh well ... it was what it was.
    I get why some people want something done to drums but truth be told they're nothing when compared to classic's world buffs so outside of some tryhard groups they won't be "mandatory" (maybe at least not until Sunwell). It's similar to classic and engineering.
    this is an outright lie drums basically become the fucking world buffs of tbc and every1 is like YOU NEED LEATHERWORKING fuck that noise talk about garbage meta

- - - Updated - - -

swaping around ppl for drums mid pull is dick in blender gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

We need a petition for Blizzard to add Robin Williams's genie to TBC Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    this is an outright lie drums basically become the fucking world buffs of tbc and every1 is like YOU NEED LEATHERWORKING fuck that noise talk about garbage meta

- - - Updated - - -

Totally .. 5% haste = 18% crit + 15% hp + 10% damage + 15% stats + 10% movement + 50 stamina + 300 hp
    I can see it being as impactful.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The swapping around was done with shamans not drummers.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to swap people for drums, you just have everyone a LW and they rotate every 30 seconds. Rotating was used for Bloodlusts for dps groups, but it's only really a common thing on private servers and wasn't as common in 2008, leading people to think the class balance is bad, it's a bit like power infusion in shadowlands now. Wouldn't hurt to restrict that gameplay, might hurt some feelings though, especially Warlock feelings.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah sweet I'm going to get to absolutely shit on normal people for several months because of the BOP crafting mats that I'll have access to. Those were good times in BC arena.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Totally .. 5% haste = 18% crit + 15% hp + 10% damage + 15% stats + 10% movement + 50 stamina + 300 hp
    I can see it being as impactful.

- - - Updated - - -

The swapping around was done with shamans not drummers.
    its still a shit meta either way? instead of warriors you bring a bunch of shamans instead of wb you force lw for drums talk about lame i wont be doin any of that

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Honestly we just want news on pre-patch at this point...

Hum it looks like i will probably wait until pvp season 3 to start playing TBCC actively then. I will still level at launch but will mostly then unsub until i can cherry pick my favorite period of TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    ...we feel that dailies provide healthy gameplay...
    Well it's good to know just how fucking delusional they truly are.

Why are they doing these long phases!!! it fucked the pvp in classic.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Did I miss somewhere that they will not do the greater drum bs? Because in the original post, they specifically said they dont want to modify items post tbc release, yet apparently they are just fine balancing and changing stuff as the phases progress
    This is exactly what I thought when I read this. The enchanting change gives me hope for drum changes still though!

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Still can't get excited to replay content we beat almost 20 years ago.

Now with tons of nerfs, a ruined economy full of bots, market manipulation and one horrible transformed gaming community.

Can't wait for ppl leaving after the first wipe in dungeons.

1) There are no nerfs, all the changes are making it harder

2) You never "beat" good content, because it has what people used to call "replayability", that's why they are spending all the time and resources to bring back the old games, something that will never be done for shitty ass retail

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    1) There are no nerfs, all the changes are making it harder

2) You never "beat" good content, because it has what people used to call "replayability", that's why they are spending all the time and resources to bring back the old games, something that will never be done for shitty ass retail
    how would they bring back retail if its always current?LOL