Transmog Competition Website(Would You Use It?)

Hey, I have been working on a transmog website and trying to figure out if I want to continue. Would anyone else use a transmog website where you could enter a monthly competition, lets say it costs 1 dollar to post your mog. That dollar goes into a pool, whoever gets the most votes at the end of the month wins the pot. You can also post for free but then your post wouldn't be eligible for the competition.

strawpoll.me/42943561

For those that are interested if you would like, you can leave your email in my google form. It also will help me gauge the interest. I can then also give project updates and keep you in the loop.

forms.gle/FbLTYsUrW8KPxxme6

I could see this working out but it would have to be under patronage of some existing high profile WoW fansite or maybe content creator at the very least. I doubt anyone's gonna give money to a random dude they know nothing about who doesn't seem to have any history in the community and who created his mmo-c account for the first time ever just to post about it.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Why add monetary aspects to it? Just let it be a free for all competition that's just for shits and giggles. More people would join and you would have way, way less drama.

People wouldn't pay to join but if you want to get some real traffic make it so each popular set has the drop locations of its items posted and if the item currently drops or if you have to hunt down a removed boe drop or a piece is unobtainable of the set.

Not in a game with such limited options for transmog.

I know I know, people "mix and match", but most of those creations are not as easy on the eyes as the wearer likes to think.

It would start as
    'Who has the best transmog'

and very quickly become
    'which streamer has the best transmog'

An average player cannot compete with the cult of a streamer, regardless of who has the better transmog.