Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
LastLast
  1. #381
    I really wonder if any of these people from a few first pages of this thread will have 'balls' to admit hating him without being proven guilty...

    Blizzard should make an official apology to this person... but sadly it will probably not happen...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-04-20 at 06:39 PM.

  2. #382
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Not true, a conservative of any skin color as well.
    Good point.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I really wonder if any of these people from a few first pages of this thread will have 'balls' to admit hating him without being proven guilty...

    Blizzard should make an official apology to this person... but sadly it will probably not happen...
    They still have not brought back Swifty despite all claims against him pretty much having no proof or basis in fact so they will not bring back, or apologize to Quinton at all because it gives Bobby Kotick a fatter bonus check.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Ya mob justice is the new norm. Takes a few tweets and your fired now with nothing being proven. Best hope your online image is spotless if you are even remotely famous..
    For half the twitter goons it doesn't even matter if you did anything. One accusation from someone who wants attention or disagrees with your opinion and you're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Surprise to absolutely no one. Another innocent man taken down by cancel culture. He was found innocent in the court. Blizzard fired someone who didn't do anything based on a loose rumour.

    https://twitter.com/quintonflynn/sta...97994120028171
    No. A creep was taken down rightfully so. He just didn't do anything illegal. A creep using his fame for sexual favors is still predatory behavior regardless of if what he did always legal. I'd wash my hands of an employee or contractor if they were pieces if shit like this too.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No. A creep was taken down rightfully so. He just didn't do anything illegal. A creep using his fame for sexual favors is still predatory behavior regardless of if what he did always legal. I'd wash my hands of an employee or contractor if they were pieces if shit like this too.
    What someone does in their private life is literally none of your business as long as they dont do it at work. Im very active in my local kink community - which most people would think of as “weird” or “creepy” (or worse). Should i be de-personed and denied work (and therefore end up homeless and starving?) for that? If you woild answer “yes”, then YOU are the problem. Youre a shitty person. Full stop.

    Edit: also, after i read his Twitter statement, i went and looked up the court case.

    It wasnt just found that he “didnt do anything illegal” - it was found that it literally didnt happpen. She made it up. Her supporting witnesses all recanted. On the stand. It was found that she was stalking him on dozens of fake accounts and had made more accounts specifically to harass his wife, mother in law, and mother.

    The judge expressly told her to get mental health care.

    So, he lost work, potentially his career, over something that literally did not happen.

    This is why social media cancel crusades are bad. He should sue everyone involved (including the other witnesses who lied and then recanted on the stand) for defamation and libel.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2021-04-20 at 11:50 PM.

  7. #387
    Warchief Freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    So, he lost work, potentially his career, over something that literally did not happen.

    This is why social media cancel crusades are bad. He should sue everyone involved (including the other witnesses who lied and then recanted on the stand) for defamation and libel.
    Maybe someday people will be punished for contributing to cancel culture online, but good luck with that.

    What really matters is, the world is made a worse place by individuals being shithead cancel culture kneejerkers, and even if you don't get punished by society or the law for doing it, you're still making the world a worse place, for which everyone suffers - and it may come back to bite you in the ass unexpectedly some day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  8. #388
    ... and this is what happens when people think they should take action before a fair trial.

    Guy was innocent and Blizz are making fools of themselves. Cancel this voice replacement, i'd say.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Not true, a conservative of any skin color as well.
    Hmm pretty sure you can't bring politics into a thread, but regardless that is false. Conservative has nothing to do with it.

  9. #389
    I actually really dislike the new voice. Going back and paving over, replacing old voicelines is overkill, especially after he's been proven innocent.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    ... and this is what happens when people think they should take action before a fair trial.

    Guy was innocent and Blizz are making fools of themselves. Cancel this voice replacement, i'd say.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hmm pretty sure you can't bring politics into a thread, but regardless that is false. Conservative has nothing to do with it.
    HAHAHAHA *wipes away tears* of course it doesn't buddy.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Only when its against straight white men
    I kind of agree with you mate.

    You know, I got 30 days ban from FB just because I used a JOKE about "certain population" (had no bad words, no insults, no humiliation... etc, etc...)

    And then, there was 1 post yday about rioters in USA setting fire to a historic Church.
    There, in comment section I saw 1 guy saying "Everyone should torch down every single Church. Only the burning Church can enlighten people." (it was something in such manner) . So, I reported that comment for hate speech against certain religion group. Guess what reply I got from "fb community team"? - That comment does NOT go against FB community standards.

    DOUBLE standards?

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You mean the allegations that came with audio recordings of him?

    Maybe actually google this shit before you make a fool of yourself.

    Yes, taken out of context. If you had waited, and watched to see what a judge said about it, you would know that he was cleared of all allegations, and that the judge found that Kristen had obsessively stalked Flynn. The irony here is that by rushing to judgement, you're simply proving the point of Alatie. I'm not even a big believer in "cancel culture", however I do agree with them that the idea of innocent until proven guilty has flown out the window, as shown by your response.

  13. #393
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,937
    Quote Originally Posted by kAlexa View Post
    I actually really dislike the new voice. Going back and paving over, replacing old voicelines is overkill, especially after he's been proven innocent.
    Regardless of the guy being innocent or guilty, they were using a new voice for Kael (for Shadowlands) before these new accusations. So going over and redoing the lines is is pretty on brand for Blizzard. Happened with the Sylvanas VO too. And I hate the current Sylvanas VO only because I cannot stop hearing Lois from Family Guy.

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyfists View Post
    They still have not brought back Swifty despite all claims against him pretty much having no proof or basis in fact so they will not bring back, or apologize to Quinton at all because it gives Bobby Kotick a fatter bonus check.
    Yeah, i totally forgot about Swifty thing.
    ... but if remember correctly he did not prove himself in the court but just denied all the allegations and that was the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No. A creep was taken down rightfully so. He just didn't do anything illegal. A creep using his fame for sexual favors is still predatory behavior regardless of if what he did always legal. I'd wash my hands of an employee or contractor if they were pieces if shit like this too.
    Did you even read what he tweeted?...
    He claims that the things were fabricated and their 'relationship' was 100% virtual without anything wrong...
    ... but of course people here know whole situation better sitting at their computer even if accused is proven innocent by court, LOL.

    This is the problem with current world... now he will be always remembered as 'creep' even if it is not true.
    His life and career is ruined but people do not care about that. They feel 'fulfilled' hunting others down.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2021-04-21 at 06:33 AM.

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    What someone does in their private life is literally none of your business as long as they dont do it at work. Im very active in my local kink community - which most people would think of as “weird” or “creepy” (or worse). Should i be de-personed and denied work (and therefore end up homeless and starving?) for that? If you woild answer “yes”, then YOU are the problem. Youre a shitty person. Full stop.

    Edit: also, after i read his Twitter statement, i went and looked up the court case.

    It wasnt just found that he “didnt do anything illegal” - it was found that it literally didnt happpen. She made it up. Her supporting witnesses all recanted. On the stand. It was found that she was stalking him on dozens of fake accounts and had made more accounts specifically to harass his wife, mother in law, and mother.

    The judge expressly told her to get mental health care.

    So, he lost work, potentially his career, over something that literally did not happen.

    This is why social media cancel crusades are bad. He should sue everyone involved (including the other witnesses who lied and then recanted on the stand) for defamation and libel.
    Lol and so many judged him guilty in this already, he is a creep or whatever and didn’t even bother to look it up.

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yeah, i totally forgot about Swifty thing.
    ... but if remember correctly he did not prove himself in the court but just denied all the allegations and that was the end?



    Did you even read what he tweeted?...
    He claims that the things were fabricated and their 'relationship' was 100% virtual without anything wrong...
    ... but of course people here know whole situation better sitting at their computer even if accused is proven innocent by court, LOL.

    This is the problem with current world... now he will be always remembered as 'creep' even if it is not true.
    His life and career is ruined but people do not care about that. They feel 'fulfilled' hunting others down.
    It wasnt even that he just denied it.

    It all came out in the case. The oh-so-damning audio file? HEAVILY edited together from dozens of different recordings and made specifically to make him look bad. Court found that out. The other women who came out with their own claims? The two that were at the trial recanted on the stand (likely because they didnt want to get hit with a perjury charge) and the others refused to testify (and didnt fight the orders from the judge to cease making the claims).

    They found DOZENS of other accounts that shed been harassing him with, and even more accounts used to target his wife, mother-in-law, and mother.

    Woman was nuts. Literally nuts. Referred to actual mental health professionals for help.

    So the guy had his career damaged or even ended over something that was literally a total fabrication. It wasnt just “well he didnt do anything illegal but hes still a bad guy so he deserves it” - it Literally. Did. Not. Happen. .

    And on top of that... being a “creep” isnt something to get cancelled over.

    If he came on to a woman (online or in person) in a creepy way and she blew him off and he didn’t persist/force his attentions on her....

    Then thats the end of it. Some guys come-ons are creepy. Its only a “problem” (except in SJW land) if it continues after the person says to stop. Otherwise, its just people being people. They cant always even control how you respond. They might not even realize that they are being creepy... or maybe YOUR definition of what is creepy simply isnt reasonable.

  17. #397
    There sure has been a shit ton of false allegations flying around lately. Makes me assume they're all fake at this point until proven true.

  18. #398
    Every member of blizzard who made this decision molested me. And should replace themselves just because of my accusation.

  19. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No. A creep was taken down rightfully so. He just didn't do anything illegal. A creep using his fame for sexual favors is still predatory behavior regardless of if what he did always legal. I'd wash my hands of an employee or contractor if they were pieces if shit like this too.
    ^^^ the true creep. People's personal lives are their own business. It's not up to you or any other fucking person on this earth to pass judgment on people's personal lives, first of all.

    Second, it's not that he "just didn't do anything illegal." SHE FRAMED HIM AND IT WAS NOT TRUE. SHE MADE IT UP.

    YOU are the problem with society.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <The Godz of War> Sargeras - US

    Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

  20. #400
    that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    Because that'll show em! Activision Blizzard is going to see that you turned your sound off and that will be the tipping point for them to change their stance! You are so brave in your protest.
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
    Originally Posted by Daeleht (Blue Tracker)
    Post constructively
    or I'll press some different buttons next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    ...I buy an mmo-rpg I expect varying content with social interaction at the heart of it,
    not a twisted version of Diablo meets facebook!
    Perfect summations of my feelings on CRZ - why I want to like it but can't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •