Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,336
    I thought he took these allegations to court and won? What. This is a few months old after all, unless there's been new shit I'm unaware of.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Maybe you need the government to sign off on things before you believe them, but I don’t. I have ears. You’ve somehow convinced yourself that “I can’t figure things out myself until the government rubber stamps it for me and tells me what to think” is some kind of super genius way to think.
    Weird way to tell us that you are one of those people who believe everything on Twitter and that there is absolutely nothing more to a story and then based on that get to the conclusion that this was enough to ruin a persons life.
    You're a joke. A bad one.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    Always good to see allegations are enough to insta cancel somebody instead of waiting for it to be true but hey ho cancel culture is the hype nowadays innocent until proven guilty is just a joke from the past to most people now.
    And even if the allegations are true, getting your work expunged just shows how people can't separate work from personal life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Spoken like a true incel
    M-m'lady

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AriochIV View Post
    Cancel culture claims another trophy.

    Don't cheer... it's only a matter of time before they come for you.
    How about this, something horrible happens to you or people you know. When you get upset shut your mouth and I’ll tell you to stop trying to cancel the criminal. You better be happy after whatever horrible thing happens , because you’re just trying to cancel an upstanding criminal

  5. #25
    Brewmaster rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the land of killer unicrons
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Maybe you need the government to sign off on things before you believe them, but I don’t. I have ears. You’ve somehow convinced yourself that “I can’t figure things out myself until the government rubber stamps it for me and tells me what to think” is some kind of super genius way to think.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Since I’m not leaving creepy sexual messages on phones and harassing teenage girls, I’ll be ok.
    first of all don't make the assumption that i'm American, because i am not and associated with that i do not have the same pathetic attitude many of the populous like you seem to have where you think it's acceptable to ruin the lives of people without any legal action taken, furthermore, as i clearly stated and you clearly missed like the simpleton you are appearing to be, it doesn't matter what is stated in ANYTHING that's been recorded, if it's not something that is legally binding it literally doesn't mean shit, not to me, not to you, not to anybody, and whether or not it makes the person look like a complete piece of human trash is irrelevant, but again you seem to lack the mental capacity to understand this fact, so yes, to use your words you do need 'the government to sign off on things' because unless it's something recognised in a court of law it DOES NOT MATTER.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    How about this, something horrible happens to you or people you know. When you get upset shut your mouth and I’ll tell you to stop trying to cancel the criminal. You better be happy after whatever horrible thing happens , because you’re just trying to cancel an upstanding criminal
    here's a radical idea, if it's something so horrible and you have proof of the crime REPORT IT TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES and allow due process to occur and hope that where you live that allows you to get justice, instead of smearing the names of people in public with no power to defend themselves when they could actually be innocent of the things you claim them of doing, but i guess your apathetic attitude doesn't care if others get hurt because it doesn't affect you eh?, fuck off back under your rock and try thinking for 5 seconds in front of your face before posting absolute drivel.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I thought he took these allegations to court and won? What. This is a few months old after all, unless there's been new shit I'm unaware of.
    careful, the twitter police will be after you for making them think for themselves and dismissing their arguements because of 'facts', they don't do that over there.

    retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

  6. #26
    Its good that theyre implementing io into the game becauae at the point it is now may as well just give clarity for people that dont use it they already did it with ilvl and gearscore forever ago.

    I just dont get why they havent implemented built in meters. Everyone with even the lightest drive to do group content has one just add it into the base game.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Since I’m not leaving creepy sexual messages on phones and harassing teenage girls, I’ll be ok.
    you don't have to, you just need to the wrong people to think you did

  8. #28
    Warchief Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    I am definitely not a fan of the new voice actor replacing what many people would associate with one of the traditional characters.

    No discredit to whoever is voicing the new lines, they would be great on a character that didn't already have lines, but it just feels out of place with what I've come to associate with Kael. There's something more desperate, vengeful, and even angry, about the original voices.
    Agreed. The emotional quality is subpar compared to the original.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destro/Demo Yin - WW/MW Yolis - Vengeance

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    Always good to see allegations are enough to insta cancel somebody instead of waiting for it to be true but hey ho cancel culture is the hype nowadays innocent until proven guilty is just a joke from the past to most people now.
    its about optics,it doesnt matter if its true or not,a company doesnt want to even potentialy apear looking bad by association with something problematic,at the end of the day this is because of averege people,companies wouldnt act this way if they didnt know it can lead to issues for them

    also its not cancel culture,no1 is getting canceled,people are just held accountable for their actions,this guy getting some audio files removed isnt canceling him,his career will be fine

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    first of all don't make the assumption that i'm American, because i am not and associated with that i do not have the same pathetic attitude many of the populous like you seem to have where you think it's acceptable to ruin the lives of people without any legal action taken, furthermore, as i clearly stated and you clearly missed like the simpleton you are appearing to be, it doesn't matter what is stated in ANYTHING that's been recorded, if it's not something that is legally binding it literally doesn't mean shit, not to me, not to you, not to anybody, and whether or not it makes the person look like a complete piece of human trash is irrelevant, but again you seem to lack the mental capacity to understand this fact, so yes, to use your words you do need 'the government to sign off on things' because unless it's something recognised in a court of law it DOES NOT MATTER.

    - - - Updated - - -



    here's a radical idea, if it's something so horrible and you have proof of the crime REPORT IT TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES and allow due process to occur and hope that where you live that allows you to get justice, instead of smearing the names of people in public with no power to defend themselves when they could actually be innocent of the things you claim them of doing, but i guess your apathetic attitude doesn't care if others get hurt because it doesn't affect you eh?, fuck off back under your rock and try thinking for 5 seconds in front of your face before posting absolute drivel.

    - - - Updated - - -



    careful, the twitter police will be after you for making them think for themselves and dismissing their arguements because of 'facts', they don't do that over there.
    Just hope in your life you never once get upset when bad things happen to you, because you’re a hypocrite if you do. Condoning awful behavior and arguing to protect people who have clearly done something wrong makes you just as bad as them. but hey I’m not surprised there are people like your kind, like protects like

  11. #31
    Quinton Flynn looks like one of the default settings for DS3 character creator.

  12. #32
    What a horrible voice acting...for Kael'thas Sunstrider. Why Blizzard is looking for more and more cheaper voice acting?. Its like the guy is just reading the lines, he is not acting at all. Maybe Quinton Flynn horrible behavor is well punished indeed by removing his voice from the game....but cant you find a guy that actually know how to act?.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pper View Post
    Even if you apply 'guilty until proven innocent', the cancel twitter mob won't back down even if someone is proven innocent...they want to see them ruined, doesn't matter what a court of law decides
    this isnt about the LAW,its about the bad optics that these companies want to avoid by not being associated with potentialy problematic individuals,they have the numbers on this,they know their bottom line suffers if they dont do this,this is pure capitalism baby,stop with the dog whistles

  14. #34
    Mechagnome Ladey Gags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    teh haus of gags
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    What a horrible voice acting...for Kael'thas Sunstrider. Why Blizzard is looking for more and more cheaper voice acting?. Its like the guy is just reading the lines, he is not acting at all. Maybe Quinton Flynn horrible behavor is well punished indeed by removing his voice from the game....but cant you find a guy that actually know how to act?.
    This is more and more commonplace in games. Even AAA single player RPGs. Voice acting is getting worse and worse because companies keep using the same well-known voice actors who are resting on their laurels and basically just done trying. They don’t care about being quality actors anymore, because they’re getting the money regardless. Same with Hollywood. Look at the marvel movies. Those “big name” actors are absolutely terrible in those movies.

  15. #35
    Brewmaster rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the land of killer unicrons
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    Just hope in your life you never once get upset when bad things happen to you, because you’re a hypocrite if you do. Condoning awful behavior and arguing to protect people who have clearly done something wrong makes you just as bad as them. but hey I’m not surprised there are people like your kind, like protects like
    please tell me where in my comment i said that i condone ANYTHING, i'm happy to wait for you to quote the exact words i used that state as much, because unless i failed in my english classes (spoiler alert, i didn't), no such words exist that you haven't typed out yourself, but good effort trying to twist what was said to fit your narrative.

    secondly, make assumptions leaves you open to being made an ass, and that's precisely what you have done, not only do you try to compare me to people who i would happily beat the life out of for the crimes they have committed but you also make the asinine assumption that i have never had to deal with some pretty severe instances of 'bad things happening' both to me personally and to my immediate/extended family, because i can assure you that that's not the case at all, i genuinely wish i could live in the little bubble you and others of your kind do, because it seems like some kind of utopia where you sit and pass judgement on others without a care in the world.

    retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    Always good to see allegations are enough to insta cancel somebody instead of waiting for it to be true but hey ho cancel culture is the hype nowadays innocent until proven guilty is just a joke from the past to most people now.
    Ya mob justice is the new norm. Takes a few tweets and your fired now with nothing being proven. Best hope your online image is spotless if you are even remotely famous..
    Last edited by Devilyaki; 2021-04-16 at 03:07 AM.

  17. #37
    High Overlord Nami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    187
    What's next? Are they going to replace his voice in HotS too? ¬_¬

  18. #38
    The Lightbringer Fullmetal89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Burpelson Air Force Base
    Posts
    3,158
    Allegations now are the same as convictions. Brave New World!

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You mean the allegations that came with audio recordings of him?

    Maybe actually google this shit before you make a fool of yourself.

    Ah good now lock him up clearly this is 100% flawless proof this man knows it all he fact checked all the leads dont bother with court this man has all the 100% flawless proof and he knows the facts are solid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    How about this, something horrible happens to you or people you know. When you get upset shut your mouth and I’ll tell you to stop trying to cancel the criminal. You better be happy after whatever horrible thing happens , because you’re just trying to cancel an upstanding criminal
    Oh link me the piece where he is a convicted criminal ? oh wait you cant how about you stop being an ass claiming he is a criminal before its proven mister i love bandwagons.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    What's next? Are they going to replace his voice in HotS too? ¬_¬
    If we are very quiet i am sure Blizzard did forget they even have HOTS as a game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Spoken like a true incel
    Thats a great comment 10/10 great addition wauw got any other buzzwords or was that all?

  20. #40
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    16,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    Just hope in your life you never once get upset when bad things happen to you, because you’re a hypocrite if you do. Condoning awful behavior and arguing to protect people who have clearly done something wrong makes you just as bad as them. but hey I’m not surprised there are people like your kind, like protects like
    There is a difference between "getting upset" and "lashing out". You can get upset at being wronged without lashing out.

    What those twitter warriors are doing is not justice. It's vigilantism at best, revenge at worst. And neither are a good thing.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •