Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    SJWism should be a crime with same punishment as terrorism. It's pretty much the same - "the unlawful use of intimidation in the pursuit of political aims" (social justice PR is very much political).
    It's caused quite a bit of suicides, career destruction, and all the sorts.

It's a thing women weaponize to get rid of male competition.

Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    Oh look, the deplorables crying about cancel culture again. People like you is why people don't come forward.
    Imagine that you can only come forward with something like that if the person you accuse is getting cancelled immediately
    What use is it to the victim? why can't you wait until a real court of law reaches a verdict?

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Kind of a poor comparison considering they weren't false.
    Anyone on twitter paused his witch hunt until it was proven true? You better believe you will get destroyed if anyone accuses you of anything on twitter way before your countries judicial system can clear you of your charges
    Last edited by Pper; 2021-04-16 at 07:46 AM.

Sooooo if I understand correctly you can't hit on fans when you are famous now ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck. I loved his voice work :/
    If the allegations are true then this really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Sooooo if I understand correctly you can't hit on fans when you are famous now ?
    Not unless you are young and attractive.

If you are not this, you are creepy and a predator.

If you are this, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    You say it like using your status to help get laid is an awful thing, when probably 99% of humanity has been doing that since the dawn of time.
    Do you seriously think that because humanity has done it before, it's okay to do it now?

You understand how stupid that is now right?

Not only that, the vast majority of women will only hook up with people they perceive as having status.
    Ah yes the "vast majority"...I'd love to see how to came up with that. I'm sure it wasn't just pulled out of your ass.

Go outside. Talk to woman. You might get a different picture.

Sounds like he's flirting with them and they're trying to frame it in the most negative light possible for whatever reason.
    Sounds like he sexually harrassed them, and you're trying to frame it in the most positive light possible for whatever reason.

Looks like another cancel culture victim sadly.
    Cancel culture isn't a thing. At least, not what you think it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    What's next? Are they going to replace his voice in HotS too? ¬_¬
    Lol! I'd be excited if they cared about Hots that much.

This whole thing is so stupid. I get it that they don't wanna hire the guy anymore thats cool. And re-voice Kael'thas in the current content as he is back in Shadowlands also makes sense.

But why the f would they re-voice KT in TBC?! That part doesn't make sense to me. They mess up the nostalgia value. Who could even be offended by this since the TBC stuff was done a long while ago. It's not like they pay him royalties. I feel Blizzard is over cautious about this stuff these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    The allegations against Quinton Flynn are ridiculous. There is no evidence what so ever. Ruining a man's career like this is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    It's a thing women weaponize to get rid of male competition.
    Hahaha oh man. You are a certain kinda special, arent you?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Pper View Post
    Anyone on twitter paused his witch hunt until it was proven true? You better believe you will get destroyed if anyone accuses you of anything on twitter way before your countries judicial system can clear you of your charges
    1) It's twitter. It doesn't have this magically cancelling effect that people like you seem to think. No amount of tweeting has put someone in jail or ruined their career. It's investigations from either the company that hired the individual, the justice system itself, or the allegations getting so numerous that people drop support of the individual.

2) I never said the claims had anything to do with whether they were legal or not. The judicial system is not relevant here. Being an asshole is perfectly legal in this world.

Its quite terrifing how fast actions are taken just based on allegations and accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    You cannot groom underage people... and be suprised if they keep the voice messages

Cancelling someone purely based on allegations before court... social media mob rule has spoken!

Used to be innocent until proven guilty... but people here are evidently more than happy to go with the backwards dangerous route of guilty until proven innocent.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-16 at 08:24 AM.

Blah .. the new guy sounds awful. I hate it when these kinds of things happen to retroactively take off the work.

What if someone makes allegations agaisnt blizzard's founders .. will you tear down the company?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Blah .. the new guy sounds awful. I hate it when these kinds of things happen to retroactively take off the work.

What if someone makes allegations agaisnt blizzard's founders .. will you tear down the company?
    Course not. They're selective in their hypocrisy to upholding values to where ever it suits them, as any corporation or company would.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new voice is not as good as the old voice.

New guy doesn't really hit the same as the old voice, but it was the same with Medivh when they switched him too. Not a big deal.

For as angry as you folks get over this kind of stuff you really make it easy on the guys making the decisions though. Get all mad at women, twitter, "SJWs", SoCiEtY, etc and never actually assign blame to the only group responsible. Probably why none of these companies care about your backlash lol.

This thread went just about where I expected it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Do you seriously think that because humanity has done it before, it's okay to do it now?

You understand how stupid that is now right?

Ah yes the "vast majority"...I'd love to see how to came up with that. I'm sure it wasn't just pulled out of your ass.

Go outside. Talk to woman. You might get a different picture.

Sounds like he sexually harrassed them, and you're trying to frame it in the most positive light possible for whatever reason.

Cancel culture isn't a thing. At least, not what you think it is.
    Thank you for taking a break from you're male feminist rally planning to comment on my post.

1) You're twisting my words to create a different narrative and calling that new narrative stupid.

2) Lol okay dude. Good luck with thinking that isn't the case. Let me know how that works out for you.

3) From what I've gathered, they're fans of his. He flirted with them thinking they're fans and they like him.

4) Are you assuming you know what I think cancel culture is?

You can also tell that the alligations is why they did it,

Because galliwix still has is OG Lines from cataclysm during the goblin starter zone. Why not have DePaul redo those, if they want to be consistant