Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Does this render layer 8 of Twisting Corridors mount obsolete?
    I guess is still useful for lvling up alts in Shadowlands as you will be restricted from mounting till you reach this questlines with that char.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    ... then we're back to Blizzard's cringe writing, with a random Val'kyr being in the Maw, "sent by Odin". Inescapeable Maw my ass. Sure they got stuck there, but I don't think Odin would have sent them there if he was sure they wouldn't have returned. What would be the point? And why would Odin be interested in the Maw at all? I mean sure, with 9.1 it might make a bit of sense, but in Legion there was absolutely no mention of his Eye, the Maw, or the Shadowlands. I hate this kind of writing - it's not connecting the dots, it's merely drawing a line from one figure to another and calling it a day.
    Well we do have a mention of the eye of Odin in Legion, there's a big ass table in the Warrior Order Hall that explain the creation of the Valkyr in Odyns word, and how he exchanged his eye for the power to create Valkyrs to make his own personal army.

But yeah, it is a little weird that Odyn just send Valkyrs to a place that it was supposed that nothing could escape, expecting for them to return with some information.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    Same for me. I eventually opted to just use it as my regular mount, but it definitely got annoying that we had to choose to either remember another bind (or have a separate button), or just stick to using this. I always wondered if there was a macro to detect the zone and pick the right mounr, but never got around to looking into it.

My Druid on the other hand, just laughed at the fact he never had to even touch Torghast besides the main quest chain, and with certain talents, items, gems and enchants, could still keep up with it even while prowling - with a bit more effort to rep with Ven'ari and enough soul dust to gem all available slots, I'm sure I could bring it to around 198%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Yes. And the other 2 that did the same. And i don't mind, I had to use a different bind for them and forgot half the time, trying to summon regular mount. They are also ugly and don't match my xmog.
    You don't need a separate bind. Just add it to your macro and you are good.

For instance I have one that summons Mount A in ground only areas, Mount B in flyable areas then at the end it says /cast <Whatever TC 8 Mount is>

You'll get an error message on your screen about mount unable to answer the call, but it still summons your maw mount.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2021-04-20 at 06:24 PM.

"Sir they hate everything about the Maw"

"What? even the-"

"Everything."

"...shit, just pull it all out i guess"

Well that was a real waste of half a year huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    She's written in a way where that can never happen. If she dies Ardenweald dies with her and they're not going to kill off an entire zone.
    I thought Ardenweald dies if the Heart of the Forest withers not if the Winter Queen dies, at least going by what she said about the fate of Ardenweald being tied to the Heart of the Forest.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Odyn! So good to see you back in relevancy again, at least somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Odyn! So good to see you back in relevancy again, at least somewhat!
    I agree i kind of liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    From what i`ve heard "The True Maw Walker" it`s not account wide.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be so glad the eye of the jailer debuff is gone. I just hope it goes away early on for alts too, but really I only care about my main, as he's going to be the one grinding rep for Torghast unlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't opening as portal that goes to and from the Maw basically doing the jailer's work for him? He and his forces (other than Mawsworn Kyrian) can't get out of the Maw via the waystone, now they have a portal that does the trick (if they can secure it).

On that note, how do the forces of the Maw get out of the Maw to attack Ardenweald? Or is it entirely Mawsworn Kyrian + Sylvanas? ...Is Sylvanas a Mawwalker?