Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We know they didn't make everything. They made the framework others built on, but the things actually made directly by them are far more limited.
    They Architect-ed the framework of everything, yes. The Cosmic Forces did the rest, and they are "influences" that were likely created from these First Ones, since the Forces are essentially of the groundwork.

"but the things actually made directly by them are far more limited." Not really, since Oribos and the Great Vault are pretty fucking essential (The Great Vault being VERY great technology, making anything base off the will of the purpose, which is essentially implied to have been made by the First Ones aswell), the Arbiter is supposedly "all knowing" and is capable of sending all mortal souls to whatever afterlife they are deemed fit and is the main thing that is keeping the Shadowlands in check. Oribos is essentially the core cog that's keeping the machine intact. And Korthia supposedly houses great secrets, including prophecies, supposedly Guardians that the Jailer likely stole and put into the SoD, as well as potentially the secret of his final prize (Which is supposedly Azeroth, since the Jailer made the Helm and Frostmourne for Azeroth specifically, so he could enter there and "claim" it. I'm still on that idea btw. Idk why he'd go through all that if Korthia was his "final prize" or where "the secret that the First Ones sought to hide" was located.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    I did have a similar thought. Namely it being the Titan Homeworld that was mentioned once, with Oribos being the core and the rest forming the planet around it, which would explain why they are all just pieces of land floating in the In-Between. Probably unlikely, but we will see.

It's very unlikely that the Eternal Ones are so powerful they can just create their respective dimensions. A group of a few mortals beat Deanthrius and he was probably the most powerful of the four, having full access to Anima and the Archon was beaten by one of her own Kyrian/Anduin with just a little Maw-help. Altogether they seem a lot weaker then it appears.
    Why wouldn't they make their own realms?

"Namely it being the Titan Homeworld that was mentioned once, with Oribos being the core and the rest forming the planet around it" What the hell are you on about? Stuff from Order has no affect in the Realms of Death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quit wanking the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Why wouldn't they make their own realms?
    Did you even read what I wrote?

Quit wanking the Titans.
    What?

Isn't it written somewhere black on white what the Shadowlands are...?

It's very unlikely that the Eternal Ones are so powerful they can just create their respective dimensions. A group of a few mortals beat Deanthrius and he was probably the most powerful of the four, having full access to Anima and the Archon was beaten by one of her own Kyrian/Anduin with just a little Maw-help. Altogether they seem a lot weaker then it appears.
    The Arbiter is even said to be able to create new ones on the spot when needed, so it very much is likely. There's also quests in Revendreth mentioning that the Anima shortage literally makes the place fall apart and shrink.

Did you even read what I wrote?

What?
    I did. You don't think they can make their dimensions cause we beat Denathrius? I mean, did you forget the fact it wasn't just us alone? We had borrowed power...

And I'm saying "quit wanking the Titans" cause y'all think the Shadowlands is part of a "titan homeworld" even tho that's just Steve Danuser talking about the different Cosmic Realms, and how the Titans have their own realm, and possibly worlds in the Great Dark that are entirely Titan looking (Similar to Eonar's sanctuary).

- - - Updated - - -

The Arbiter is even said to be able to create new ones on the spot when needed, so it very much is likely. There's also quests in Revendreth mentioning that the Anima shortage literally makes the place fall apart and shrink.
    I'd assume this, since the Maw and therefore the Jailer's power grows when even more Anima empowers it. I assume the same applies with the other realms and their respective leaders aswell?

Also, the Arbiter can make new realms? I forget where that's stated.

Also, the Arbiter can make new realms? I forget where that's stated.
    It was in one of the lore interviews IIRC. When the Arbiter can't find a fitting afterlife for a soul, it can just make a new one.

This theory makes absolutely no sense and isn't possible at all. You can reach the Shadowlands from any other world in the universe. How would it be a planet of its own?

It was in one of the lore interviews IIRC. When the Arbiter can't find a fitting afterlife for a soul, it can just make a new one.
    Sounds about right lmao. So wait, why the fuck is Sylvanas tryna go against the Purpose if the Arbiter can just make a new realm if the soul isn't really fitting of a certain area?

- - - Updated - - -

I always liked the idea of some realms having absolutely no other souls, and so the mortal soul is just there alone, vibing.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-04-21 at 05:04 PM.