Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Korthia sucks, nothing to sub too.

Korthia = another daily hub

Please don't tell me, "its ptr bro' , heard it million times before and the zones sucked (when it was obvious) when it went live.

small zone, used same monster models, same dark theme as the "hated" maw.

1 thing would be worth to sub too is to get the understand the new dreadlord lore but you can watch YouTube vids for that.

overall, Blizzard forgot, how people hated dailies in MoP and now they are repeating same shit.

y'all are delusional for defending that

so much wait for this shit?
    Last edited by guldin; 2021-04-17 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is nothing to sub for me either.

unless they fix the boosting problem, there won't be anything worth subbing for.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post

Please don't tell me, "its ptr bro' , heard it million times before and the zones sucked (when it was obvious) when it went live.

1 thing would be worth to sub too is to get the understand the new dreadlord lore but you can watch YouTube vids for that.

overall, Blizzard forgot, how people hated dailies in MoP and now they are repeating same shit.

I liked every patch island they've released so far. All of them looked rough in the beginning too.

Also what's the point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I liked every patch island they've released so far. All of them looked rough in the beginning too.

yah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    The discussion that a very long wait for a much needed patch brings basically nothing in terms of something new and inivative to the game.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Good for you, Mister Burner, I guess?
    If you don't like, don't p(l)ay, as simple as that.
    What did you expect? It's obvious that new zones in new patches just give new daily stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality thread

posting while drunk or high
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Quality thread

posting while drunk or high
    and without even checking at least videos from ptr judging by "used same monster models, same dark theme as the "hated" maw." which is bullshit...

look its heelsvsbabyface

What? A new zone that is just a daily hub? No way. That’s so lazy. It’s just like what they did in all the other expansions ever before! Outrageous!

5+ Year Old Account
    So much effort and energy to create an account to post this. Out of concern. Do you even go out?

go away pls if you are unsubed stay away from wow forums insted of spreading hate posts
    I.O BFA Season 3

Not to keen to see more of both the Maw and Torghast but I'll keep my thoughts for when I get to experience it. I expect that I'll like the new mega dungeon the most, really hope they don't dissapoint with that.

Korthia is the least interesting part of the patch, not sure why you are basing your decision on that. There is season 2 M+ to get, new raid to finish, new megadungeon and hardmode to farm (those are always super fun). There is also new PvP season if you swing that way. If you're not interested in any of these things and only play the game for outdoor content, then you should definitely quit, it's not the game for you.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

WRONG: What most people HATED in MoP WAS NOT THE DAILIES, it was that Valor gear was tied to daily-reputations, and that they were required to do them every day, on every twink too. That burned people out, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE DAILIES.

If blizzard had a daily-vendor and then die gear to it and then tie the reputation too it, then yes, it would be MoP all over again, but this is not the case here.

What happened when blizzard listen to people like you we saw in WoD: It's not the issue of dailies, it's an issue of having various systems tied to it. Dailies are not a bad syste,, but forcing people to do them every day is the issue of it. Especially when you also need to do them on twinks; if for example valor gear would have unlocked accountwide, then MoP dailies wouldn't had such a bad reputation.

I know this is an obvious troll bait thread, but i hope the raid is one of the best because this patch isn’t that good looking so far and this expac desperately needs a great patch ASAP

9.2 will be too late. 9.1 needs to be a grand slam

3+ Year Old Account
    I guess im gonna take the bait. The new zone looks amazing, and the newly opened area in the beastwarrens too. What ppl hated about MoP is the overwhelming amount of dailies you were required to do daily. I havent heard that ppl disliked the dailies itself in the maw, it was the maw's no mount & stygia bs mostly. If you dont like the art of the maw, which is the biggest lore point of the xpac, then you rly dont wanna resub, but being mad that we got another mawlike zone is just stupid.

Hello OP from the future, where 9.1 is out.

Can you give me some lotto numbers too ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    WRONG: What most people HATED in MoP WAS NOT THE DAILIES, it was that Valor gear was tied to daily-reputations, and that they were required to do them every day, on every twink too. That burned people out, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE DAILIES.

If blizzard had a daily-vendor and then die gear to it and then tie the reputation too it, then yes, it would be MoP all over again, but this is not the case here.

What happened when blizzard listen to people like you we saw in WoD: It's not the issue of dailies, it's an issue of having various systems tied to it. Dailies are not a bad syste,, but forcing people to do them every day is the issue of it. Especially when you also need to do them on twinks; if for example valor gear would have unlocked accountwide, then MoP dailies wouldn't had such a bad reputation.
    You are wrong totally. 5.0 was a daily fest and people had enough when 5.1 came out, with bigger daily fest. hence why Blizzard experimented with timeless isle at the end of the x pack.

get your facts straight asap
    Last edited by guldin; 2021-04-17 at 11:17 AM.

patch 7.1 nighthold, expanded suramar and raid that was already in..
    patch 8.1 zuldazar, already used assets no new zone, just campaign

guys this is standard .1 patches.

the star of the patch is always the raid and the outdoor content ALWAYS uses re used assets
    i guess ppl just expect more due to the ttime frame but i believe that is due to the logistics of covid