Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    So you agree, then. That those "filthy, disgusting casuals" who only like doing solo content need good gear, too. Glad we settled that.
    This is some weird discussion to read.

You said if a clicker can do it, anyone can.

Fel points out that the guy is literally geared out his teeth and happens to be the perfect race also to manage in a pinch.

And then you somehow take that as a "gottem, see you admit people need gear"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derekmmorgan94 View Post
    Everybody has access to switching to a spec that can do it. Do you also have problems with mythic only boss drops? Not everyone can do mythic raids at the current season. Chill out and accept that bad players might not be able to complete a challenge, hence why it's a called a challenge.
    That's a false equivalency and you know it.

There's only been one secret on this level, and that was taming Fenryr for hunters. But the entire idea was balanced around the fact that it IS capable for hunters to do it.

Not every class can manage this. I doubt any priests have managed it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    There are just classes/specs who literally cannot do it because bosses murder them before they can even get them down to 70%

Meanwhile, tanks easily breeze through it. That's a level of dramatic difference that isn't just "it's a challenge hurr durr," it's just simply lopsided.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people don't tend to solo heroic and m0 dungeons just for fun, even fewer walk back to Domina's area instead of HSing out when they are done, I suppose.

The guy who discovered this was a hunter that soloed it on m0 and then decided to run back rather than port out.
    You are LITERALLY WRONG. If you can't do it on a spec it isn't geared enough OR (which I believe is more likely) you simply are not good enough. I believe this second one because on this very forum is proof that every class can do this with the approximate gear. If you can't even read basic English then how are you expected to press 3 buttons?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If you can't see the difference between "this challenge is built specifically for this class and Blizzard made sure that class could reasonably tackle said challenge" and "This "challenge" can be trivialized by tanks and BM hunters, struggled with by some other classes and specs and is downright impossible for several classes and specs" then I think you have greater things to worry about than making sure you rhetorically defend Blizzard's every move on a forum.

Wrong.gif

I literally have it. And also the KSM mount. It's funny that you can't imagine somebody thinking a "challenge" is shit out of principle alone.
    You don't have it. The proof is that you lack the reading comprehension to be able to read your tool tips. Proof every class being able to do this has been posted in this very forum multiple times. In your case it's not a matter of GutGud. It's a matter of learning reading comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You are LITERALLY WRONG. If you can't do it on a spec it isn't geared enough OR (which I believe is more likely) you simply are not good enough. I believe this second one because on this very forum is proof that every class can do this with the approximate gear. If you can't even read basic English then how are you expected to press 3 buttons?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have it. The proof is that you lack the reading comprehension to be able to read your tool tips. Proof every class being able to do this has been posted in this very forum multiple times. In your case it's not a matter of GutGud. It's a matter of learning reading comprehension.
    You've pretty much sealed any chance of trying to make a point the moment you had to resort to insults and insisting it's a player issue just because they disagreed with you.

Extra for trying to insist that there's no way someone who did it would say it's an issue.

I facerolled it on my paladin.

Meanwhile, looking at the secret finder discord guide, other classes have up drag mobs through the entire dungeon to manage.
    This isn't a "gear" or "get good" design.

It's a clear case of not being designed for everyone to have somewhat equal footing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Impossible on a ivl 201 BM. Pet doesn't survive, and Feign Death does fuck all on removing adds, as the minute you wake up they come
    right back at you. Also, gotta love the minute you have aggro from the boss, your pet's Taunt completely fails at grabbing the boss's
    attention.

Really nice touch there Bliz.
    Pop all cds, THEN misdirect to pet in order to have the highest possible threat level on it. Keep MD on cooldown.

Also you absolutely must feign death after the adds have hit you with the flying dagger animation. In a couple seconds they reset and the debuff resets too, so it is not a big issue. If you feign death before they got a cast in, you will aggro them all back.

Oh boy, is this still going on...? Like jesus, what makes ppl decide "well, it's ok i cant have this mount now" vs "I should be able to get it because others can get it"?

So your gear doesn't let you get it now, what is the problem? Why is the "now" a mandatory thing, are we in kindergarden? But he has it so i want it. Yeah but he has better gear from SOMETHING he invested time in, does it not make sense?

So your class doesn't let you get it now, what is the problem? Is it the same "argument" - because other classses can? So you'll wait until your class can, why is the "now" such a big deal.

Seriously, why did you guys all decide to call imn al as nce out on some random secret mount when we have issues with it in all content for YEARS.
    And can you guys just stop? Nobody wants to tank for whatever reason and when the few tanks get a benefit let's take out or pitchforks. Please. You guys really want all the benefit for playing a dps , it's not possible, if a dps got everu single benefit every single time, why would anyone bother to do anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was fun to get! Easy enough for a warrior, both fights have enough adds to keep you plenty healthy with Victory Rush.
    Were there any hints that explained the process of getting this, or did the Secret finders simply try through trial and error?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Really nice touch there Bliz.
    So you think it's not okay that there's solo content in the game that you're not able to complete on your 201 BM hunter right now?
    Last edited by Kaver; 2021-04-19 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Yea but this isn't a solution for people to obtain the mount. Its one thing to have a challenge that can be accessible to anyone willing to put in the effort, but having to re-roll or wait a patch or an entire xpac isn't innovative, its lazy and it lacks foresight.
    And why should there be in a game based on gear progress? Were you promised experience based on the lack of gear? Why did you decide this one specifically should pe exempt?

I need gear to do KSM, gear to do raid, gear to do torghast, gear for mostly everything. Why is THIS mount all of a sudden the object of "I should obtain it with less gear than others".

So yeah, it's like every aspect of the game. You may not like or, but it is not a problem that needs a solution because it is by design. WoW is gear based at its core, everything hard self nerfs with time and gear outside limited time stuff. And even that is succeptible to it, albert usually only in a span of an expansion, not several.

5+ Year Old Account
    Fel Plague, you have to hold yourself with this language. This is really disgusting and disturbing to read.

Anyhow, I have Plaguefall 16, can the mount drop from there if I will do it in time? Of course I won’t be using it, it’s quite erm ... not magical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Anyhow, I have Plaguefall 16, can the mount drop from there if I will do it in time? Of course I won’t be using it, it’s quite erm ... not magical.
    No need to do it on time. The mount will be there waiting for you as soon as you solo Domina and Stradama +16.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    No need to do it on time. The mount will be there waiting for you as soon as you solo Domina and Stradama +16.
    Can’t do it in group? Won’t be able to solo 16. You must be joking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    OR wait for it, you can get it next patch when the Ilevel will skyrocket, Jesus christ people whine nowadays about anything
    You realize when the next patch drops the ilvl of normal heroic and mythic Dungeons go up along with the difficulty so that point is null and void. If your spec cant solo it now, it wont be able to until the next xpac. I had to go on my prot pally 205 ilvl alt to do this. Not everyone is going to have that luxury. Either they dropped the ball or something is still missing

Quote Originally Posted by deathsreaper View Post
    You realize when the next patch drops the ilvl of normal heroic and mythic Dungeons go up along with the difficulty so that point is null and void. If your spec cant solo it now, it wont be able to until the next xpac. I had to go on my prot pally 205 ilvl alt to do this. Not everyone is going to have that luxury. Either they dropped the ball or something is still missing
    We are doing in circles with this, you can find guides on how to solo this on all tanks specs and dps specs at the moment, there is no excuse not to do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried to do it in a party then everyone but the leader leave when the boss is about dead. Then once the boss is dead reinvite everyone to party the do same thing on last boss and see if it drops?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    We are doing in circles with this, you can find guides on how to solo this on all tanks specs and dps specs at the moment, there is no excuse not to do it
    It doesn't change that for some they just have to get lucky with last boss add positioning because their gear or tankclass dps sucks - because blizz can't balance anything for shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deathsreaper View Post
    Has anyone tried to do it in a party then everyone but the leader leave when the boss is about dead. Then once the boss is dead reinvite everyone to party the do same thing on last boss and see if it drops?
    Yea you have to be alone in the instance and solo the bosses and anyone invited afterwards also can't interact with the curious serpent.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2021-04-19 at 02:18 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    It doesn't change that for some they just have to get lucky with last boss add positioning because their gear or tankclass dps sucks - because blizz can't balance anything for shit.
    zzz This is getting boring, git gut is the only solution, nothing to do with blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    You can clear up to Margrave then let someone take your place and finish it for the mount, looks like I have another form of income.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can’t do it in group? Won’t be able to solo 16. You must be joking!
    I was joking indeed. You must solo the last two bosses at least on heroic. No one can come in with you and help you with trash or anything. You go in alone, get the mount, and get out alone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fel Plague, you have to hold yourself with this language. This is really disgusting and disturbing to read.

Saying "fuck" is disgusting and disturbing to you?
    What are you u a Christian mother from the 80s?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    You can clear up to Margrave then let someone take your place and finish it for the mount, looks like I have another form of income.
    Afaik you can't. Various reports have stated that, if you are not alone inside at any point during the endeavour, you don't get the mount after Stradama.