Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Afaik you can't. Various reports have stated that, if you are not alone inside at any point during the endeavour, you don't get the mount after Stradama.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/help-yo...for-the-321941

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You said if a clicker can do it, anyone can.
    Feel free to show me where I said anything even remotely like that.

Gotta love a moderator who can't even read or keep up with a discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected then

Lot of work for a reskinned abyss worm

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Feel free to show me where I said anything even remotely like that.

Gotta love a moderator who can't even read or keep up with a discussion.
    Okay so the original post was someone else.

But that's not even close to you literally putting words in Fels mouth and not even making any sense. You're hardly in a spot to talk. Especially since you jumped on Fels post in the first place to argue a point that wasn't even said

Oh boy! A new secret mount that looks like <INSERT COPIED MODEL WITH SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT COLOR>!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Okay so the original post was someone else.
    Waiting for that apology.

But that's not even close to you literally putting words in Fels mouth and not even making any sense. You're hardly in a spot to talk. Especially since you jumped on Fels post in the first place to argue a point that wasn't even said
    Not in this thread, no.

Perhaps you should keep your nose out of conversations you're completely oblivious to in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Waiting for that apology.

Not in this thread, no.

Perhaps you should keep your nose out of conversations you're completely oblivious to in the future.
    So you drag in irrelevant conversation from your own impressions, try to smear another user with beliefs they don't have.

And now you have the audacity to say you're waiting for an apology? I wouldn't hold my breath on that if I were you.
    Considering you seem to be under the impression that this is something I'm oblivious to when no one seems to get what you're talking about, even Fel themself. Perhaps a good start would be not dragging in distain for another user to try to belittle them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Talk about missing the point. Every other secret mount could be obtained by ANYONE as long as they went through the steps. This mount doesn't do that. You're expected to not only SOLO a dungeon but you also have to do it on heroic or higher. So it's more likely that people will need to wait for next expansion because most specs can't solo things like this.
    I play this "mmo" solo. Some secret mounts forced us to group up. I didn't complain about that. I just never got that mount. The other 412 mounts I got solo. And now we get a solo only mount to farm in current content? Cool. My 413th

Just as ugly as 95% of all wow mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    So you think it's not okay that there's solo content in the game that you're not able to complete on your 201 BM hunter right now?
    Moreso the lack of Growl being fucking useless as a Taunt.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You are LITERALLY WRONG. If you can't do it on a spec it isn't geared enough OR (which I believe is more likely) you simply are not good enough. I believe this second one because on this very forum is proof that every class can do this with the approximate gear. If you can't even read basic English then how are you expected to press 3 buttons?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have it. The proof is that you lack the reading comprehension to be able to read your tool tips. Proof every class being able to do this has been posted in this very forum multiple times. In your case it's not a matter of GutGud. It's a matter of learning reading comprehension.
    Let's see..

Find me the Unholy DK, Balance and Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk and Discipline and Holy Priest kills. Also no nonsense of having to abuse game mechanics (exploit), straight up deal with it the way it's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Moreso the lack of Growl being fucking useless as a Taunt.
    Well is still better than classes with no pets. You should appreciate the fact you have something to tank for you instead of complaining about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well is still better than classes with no pets. You should appreciate the fact you have something to tank for you instead of complaining about it.
    It's a valid complaint, so I'll carry right on since I don't recall asking you for permission.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    It's a valid complaint, so I'll carry right on since I don't recall asking you for permission.
    Not being able to complete challenging solo content on 200 ilvl character is not a valid complain.. it's just whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not being able to complete challenging solo content on 200 ilvl character is not a valid complain.. it's just whining.
    Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see.

My complaint is Growl's inefficiency, nothing else, just that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Fel Plague, you have to hold yourself with this language. This is really disgusting and disturbing to read.

Anyhow, I have Plaguefall 16, can the mount drop from there if I will do it in time? Of course I won’t be using it, it’s quite erm ... not magical.
    1. i dont get what the fuck you are talking about

2. hilariously fucking ironic that you also dont even know how the mount drops when its literally written out infront of you.

to get the mount you need to do the dungeon solo, doing it "in time on a 16" will not get you the mount, that is literally the complete opposite of what it says.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you failed to read what he said...
    the pet cant tank, cause the moment you do legit dps it drops aggro...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

lazy reskinned ugly ass mount

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I wasn't aware you also worked for Blizzard. A lot of Blizzard employees on these forums today!

Most classes will NOT be able to solo this and that's why it's a problem.
    ALSO, you can have someone CLEAR up to the last boss.....you go in, they leave you kill last boss which on heroic is doable by just about any class, ive done it on mage, paladin, dk, dh, druid, shaman, warlock, hunter. It's about using mechanics and not being terrible. With 205-210 ilvl which is LAUGHABLE to obtain this can be done on heroic EASY with multiple methods.
    Insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results. *Cough, Blizzard!, COUGH*

5+ Year Old Account
    I downed the boss to 10% as Arcane. I think I need more gear.