10+ Year Old Account

9.1.0 Chains of Domination PTR Notes – April 21

9.1.0 Chains of Domination PTR Notes – April 21
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Demon Hunter
      • Havoc
        • Demon’s Bite damage increased by 15%.
        • Demon Blades (Talent) damage increased by 15%.
        • Chaos Strike damage increased by 15%.
        • Annihilation damage increased by 15%.
        • Unbound Chaos (Talent) now increases the damage of your next Fel Rush by 500% (was 600%).
    • Paladin
      • Blessing of Winter from Blessing of the Seasons (Night Fae Ability) can now be applied to multiple targets simultaneously.
    • Rogue
      • Feint duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
      • Subtlety
        • Shuriken Storm (Rank 2) now also increases Shuriken Storm’s chance to critically strike by 15%.
        • Black Powder’s damage per combo point increased by 33%.
        • Black Powder (Rank 2) now causes targets with Find Weakness to suffer an additional 40% damage as Shadow (was 50%).
        • Shadow Techniques now triggers more frequently.
        • Backstab damage increased by 20%.
        • Gloomblade (Talent) damage increased by 20%.

Covenants
    • New Covenant Campaign Chapters
      • Chapters 3, 4 and 5 are available in the April 21 update.

Dungeons and Raids
    • New Raid: Sanctum of Domination
      • The following encounters will be available for testing on April 22 [Schedule]:
        • Soulrender Dormazain
        • The Nine
    • New Dungeon Teleports: Hero’s Path: Shadowlands – Completing each Mythic Keystone dungeon at Level 20 on time will now grant an achievement and a teleport to the completed dungeon’s entrance. The teleport has an 8 hour cooldown that resets after completing a Mythic Keystone dungeon.

Pet Battles
    • New wild pets to discover and capture in Korthia.
    • Removed the cap on the amount of pets that can be owned.

Player Vs Player
    • Druid
      • Balance
        • New PvP Talent: Owlkin Adept
        • Celestial Guardian (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned – Bear Form reduces magic damage taken from spells by 10% and you can now cast Moonfire while in Bear Form.
      • Feral
        • New PvP Talent: Wicked Claws
        • Ferocious Wound (PvP Talent) now stacks up to 2 times (was 3).
        • Rip and Tear (PvP Talent) has been removed.
      • Guardian
        • New PvP Talent: Emerald Slumber
        • Roar of the Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
      • Restoration
        • New PvP Talent: Keeper of the Grove
    • Monk
      • Mistweaver
        • Chrysalis (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Life Cocoon reduced to 30 seconds (was 40 seconds).
      • Brewmaster
        • New PvP Talent: Nimble Brew.
        • Craft: Nimble Brew (PvP Talent) has been removed.
    • Rogue
      • Dismantle (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Outlaw only).
      • Thick as Thieves (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Outlaw only) and now increases the targets damage by 15% (was 10%), but no longer increases the Rogue’s damage (was 10%).
      • Maneuverability (PvP Talent) now removes all roots when activated in addition to its current effect.
      • Honor Among Thieves (PvP Talent) has been removed.
      • Assassination
        • Intent to Kill (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Shadowstep increased to 90% (was 66%).
        • Mind-Numbing Poison (PvP Talent) has been removed.
      • Outlaw
        • New PvP Talent: Float Like a Butterfly
        • New PvP Talent: Enduring Brawler
        • Control is King (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Cheap Shot grants Slice and Dice for 15 seconds and Kidney Shot restores 15 Energy per Combo Point spent.
        • Drink up me Hearties (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Crimson Vial restores 5% additional maximum health and grants 60% of it healing to allies within 15 yards.
        • Blade Flurry damage transferred from single target attacks increased by 50% in PvP combat.
        • Boarding Party (PvP Talent) radius increased to 15 yards (was 10 yards) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
        • Take Your Cut (PvP Talent) radius increased to 15 yards (was 8 yards).
        • Cheap Tricks (PvP Talent) has ben removed.
        • Plunder Armor (PvP Talent) has been removed.
      • Subtlety
        • New PvP Talent: Distracting Mirage
        • Thief’s Bargain (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Shadow Blades, Vanish, and Feint have 33% reduced cooldowns, but you deal 10% less damage for 6 seconds after using each ability.
        • Shadowy Duel (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
        • Silhouette (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Shadowstep increased to 67% (was 50%).
        • Cold Blood (PvP Talent) has been removed.

Ruincarving
    • New Runecarving Powers
      • Druid, Rogue and Shaman have new powers available in the April 21 update.

The Maw
    • New Zone: Korthia
      • Visitor Dailies
        • New Visitor dailies added in the April 21 update.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2021-04-21 at 11:02 PM.

"Ruincarving" trying to warn them? :P

Wait... feral nerfs? With arms, enhance, rogues, rets and WW already being better? Dafuq is this bs...

Edit: Read about the new pvp-talent and it might be a decent compensation actually. Not anywhere near Assas mortal wounds effect but better than nothing I guess..
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2021-04-22 at 12:20 AM.

A bit late with those havoc buffs there blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Ehhhh 1 tier is fine imagine if they left em as is all expac

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Removed the cap on the amount of pets that can be owned.
    So the dimensional pocket portal things are no longer needed? I can sense a lot of upset people. Makes me glad I only got the one from the achieve and never purchased either with currency.

this proves blizzard bet DHs be complete garbage through whole tier completly in purpose. 15% buffs to most abilities.

small indie company :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Rogue buffs lol
    This is just the standard answer now. Never mind Subtlety being the worst spec in the entire game in PVE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this proves blizzard bet DHs be complete garbage through whole tier completly in purpose. 15% buffs to most abilities.

small indie company :/
    I think DH will be insane in 9.1. They already have great AOE and now the ST will also be in the top half 9.1. I'm thinking about rolling a DH now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Tell me about it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Wait... feral nerfs? With arms, enhance, rogues, rets and WW already being better? Dafuq is this bs...

Edit: Read about the new pvp-talent and it might be a decent compensation actually. Not anywhere near Assas mortal wounds effect but better than nothing I guess..
    Definately not a nerf -- it's a significant buff, actually. Rip and Tear was never used in any scenario because there are other options that are far better.

In fact, Feral could be utilized to spread healing debuffs via Primal Wrath in RBGs now. It'd be super easy to do with Balance Affinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernoxas View Post
    Tell me about it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Definately not a nerf -- it's a significant buff, actually. Rip and Tear was never used in any scenario because there are other options that are far better.

In fact, Feral could be utilized to spread healing debuffs via Primal Wrath in RBGs now. It'd be super easy to do with Balance Affinity.
    You didnt read the second line did you? I corrected myself by highlighting the new talent despite the nerf to ferocious wounds

God, can we just like... delete Demon Blades and buff Demon's Bite to actually be usable? The best talent in the row replacing a button with auto attacks has felt fucking awful since its inception.

Oh and while we're at it, can we nerf rogues in PvP too? I'm tired of getting globalled even after using Vision/Imprison to break a rogue out of stealth just because they can vanish, stunlock me, and do my entire health bar in that single stun anyway, even when my Darkness legendary goes off. Like for fuck's sake, I grinded out that Legendary because I thought it would actually give me a fighting chance, but to rogues it might as well not even exist. It's such bullshit.
    Last edited by TyrannicalPuppy; 2021-04-22 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm glad havoc is getting some buffs again I hate seeing the fotm twats playing DH again.

Also gimme blootlet back, I miss it and I want a bleed dot to put on stealthers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    While I'm glad havoc is getting some buffs again I hate seeing the fotm twats playing DH again.

Also gimme blootlet back, I miss it and I want a bleed dot to put on stealthers!
    Theyd have to bake the Legion legendary into it as it was not good baseline in comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Ehhhh 1 tier is fine imagine if they left em as is all expac
    It's actually much needed believe it or not.

What baffles me is the removal of cold blood.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

How about some DH survivability instead of just damage buffs. And rogue cold blood removal is a pretty big nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius87 View Post
    It's actually much needed believe it or not.

What baffles me is the removal of cold blood.
    ? I wasnt talking about cold blood

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    ? I wasnt talking about cold blood
    I never said you were. That was a separate thought. Hence why it's its own sentence.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel